Kalu'ak Reputation Guide
The Kalu'ak is a neutral tribe of the Tuskarr. The Tuskarr is a race that lives along the coastlines of Northrend, and they make their way of living by fishing. This guide will contain information on how to raise your reputation with the Kalu'ak faction. Since there are no instances related to Kalu'ak, the reputation farming consists of questing. I will try to make it simple and clear on how to gain reputation with the Kalu'ak, and what use you may have of this.
Table of Contents
- Daily Quests
The first thing you should do, in order to get reputation with the Kalu'ak, is to do all the quests. These will take very little time, and will bring your reputation with the Kalu'ak a long way. I suggest that you follow Jame's Leveling Guides atleast throughout Dragonblight, and you should from that have most quests completed. However, if you have not followed Jame's Leveling Guides, and you know you have lots of Kalu'ak quests undone, there is a list below that contains all the quests that gives you reputation with the Kalu'ak.
- Travel to Moa'ki Harbor (Alliance)
- Orfus of Kamagua (Alliance)
- The Dead Rise!
- Elder Atuik and Kamagua
- Grezzix Spindlesnap
- Street "Cred"
There are 3 possible daily quests for the Kalu'ak, one in Borean Tundra, one in Howling Fjord, and one in Dragonblight. Each of them gives +500 reputation with the Kalu'ak and some gold.
From doing these 3 daily quests every day, you can expect the following amount of time being spent:
The daily quest you can do in Borean Tundra is "Preparing for the Worst".
See at 1:24 in this video on how to do this quest.
The daily quest you can do in Howling Fjord is "The Way to His Heart...".
2) Use Anuniaq's Net to catch 10 Tasty Reef Fish from the schools of fish. Then throw Tasty Reef Fish at a Reef Bull or an Attracted Reef Bull to make it follow you for a short time, keep throwing Tasty Reef Fish at it until you have it on the other side, and it will then fall in love with a Reef Cow.
Reef Bulls and Attracted Reef Bulls are on the lower island (a), while Reef Cows are on the upper island (b).
See at 0:32 in this video on how to do this quest.
The daily quest you can do in Dragonblight is Planning for the Future.
2) Pick up Snowfall Glade Pups in the camps around here.
See at 0:5 in this video on how to do this quest.
- Design: Defender's Shadow Crystal - Jewelcrafting (350)
- Pattern: Dragonscale Ammo Pouch - Leatherworking (415)
- Cuttlefish Scale Breastplate - Mail
- Cuttlefish Tooth Ringmail - Mail
- Ivory-Reinforced Chestguard - Plate
- Pigment-Stained Robes - Cloth
- Turtle-Minders Robe - Cloth
- Whale-Skin Breastplate - Leather
- Whale-Skin Vest - Leather
- Whalebone Carapace - Plate
- Pattern: Trapper's Traveling Pack - Leatherworking (415)
- Totemic Purification Rod - Mace
- Traditional Flensing Knife - Dagger
- Whale-Stick Harpoon - Polearm