Jame's Horde Leveling Guide - Chapter V (60-65)
Chapter 5 - [Level 60 - 65]
Journey from Hellfire Peninsula to Terokkar
This guide is made for FAST leveling through the use of Optimized Quest Circuits. With this guide, questing will be very efficient and you'll not waste any second running around and trying to figure out in which order to do your quests. Follow each instruction carefully and you will see for yourself. The quest choices and order to do them are optimal so that you run as few as possible while doing the most possible, turning several quests at the same time. It will be like grinding, because you'll be killing stuff almost non-stop, besides you'll also be completing a bunch of quests at the same time!
Everything described in this guide can be done solo (beside when I say otherwise). You can, of course, follow this guide while duoing, grouping, it's not a problem, it works too.
DISCLAIMER: This guide does NOT take into account tradeskills, class specific quests or PvP. It's 100% focused on getting the most experience possible in the shortest possible time while doing a lot of quests and enjoying as much content as possible. Any race/class combination can do this guide. Any complaints about PvP, tradeskills, or class specific issues will be ignored.
- Spend your talent points so that you kill things as fast as possible. (e.g: Priest should specialize in Shadow Talents, Warriors in Arms/Fury, etc.
- Don't waste your time trying to find groups for questing, you can solo everything that is described in this guide unless I say otherwise. Only group with someone when it's not gonna be a waste of time (e.g: meeting the person at the other end of the zone to show him the way to where your quest is, that is a waste of time)
- Try to always log out in an inn or in one of the major cities when you take a break.
- When I say you should make an inn your new home location, it's for a good reason, and it will save you much time.
To get the most out of my guide, you should get an addon which displays coordinates, because I use them to describe locations in my guide (x,y). You can use any addon you like, but here's a very simple one I use.
- DMiniCoords - A simple box which displays coordinates, left-click it to move it where you like.
Below is a list of other addons I use, this is 100% optional though, it's mostly for people who are curious to know which addons I use:
- Bartender4 - A great action bar addon.
- X-Perl UnitFrames - Very nice, highly customizable unit frames.
- Quartz - The best casting bar addon out there, imo.
- Scrolling Combat Text - I just don't like the default UI Floating Combat Text.
Side Note: In case you don't know how to install add-ons, simply download an addon from one of the links above and unzip it. Then drag the unziped folder in your Addon folder (full path is c:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Interface\\Addons). Then, restart World of Warcraft and it should be working.
If it isn't working, you might need to log out to your character selection screen and click on "Addons" in the lower-left corner. Tick the box that says "Load out of date Addons". Re-launch WoW.
Level 60-70 XP Curve Changes
As of patch 3.0, it takes much less XP to level from 60 to 70. That means you will probably ding much faster than what my guide says. That's not a problem at all though, just keep following the guide normally. I strongly recommend achieving level 70 before going to Northrend, I've explained many times why on my blog. In a nutshell, it's much more efficient and easy to go to Northrend at level 70. You'll level faster that way and also get more gold. I actually recommend going until the very end of my Outland guide before moving to Northrend, even if that means going there at level 71 or 72. That's if you want more gold. However it's up to you, going to Northrend at level 70 is fine too, you'll just get less gold in the end.
- Quest objectives to kill
I assume that you haven't done any quests in the Outlands before level 60. If you have it's not a big deal, just jump in the guide somewhere where you still haven't done all the quests and go from there.
Let's get started!
Go to the Blasted Lands. Go all the way south in the zone until you find the Dark Portal. Take the quest  Through the Dark Portal from Warlord Dar'toon.
Zone through the portal. In Hellfire Penninsula, go down the stairs, turn in  Through the Dark Portal, get the follow up  Arrival in Outland. Go directly north to the flight master, turn in  Arrival in Outland, get the follow up  Journey to Thrallmar.
Ask the flight master to send you to Thrallmar.
In Thrallmar, turn in the quest  Journey to Thrallmar, get the follow up  Report to Nazgrel. Go turn it in and get the follow up.
Now gather the 2 other quests you can find in Thrallmar, this is easy to do if you look for yellow "!" on your minimap. You should have 3 quests:
-  Bonechewer Blood
-  Eradicate the Burning Legion
-  I Work... For the Horde!
Go to the inn and make it your home location.
1. Exit Thrallmar, follow the path east and shortly you should find Sergeant Shatterskull (58,41). Turn in  Eradicate the Burning Legion, get the follow up  Felspark Ravine.
2. Go east to Felspark Ravine (62,39). Kill what's on the list of  Felspark Ravine until you finish it. !Beware of the Fel Reaver passing by!
3. Go south until you hit the barricades overlooking the Path of Glory (62,48). Go westwards, staying on top of the hill, killing orcs as you go and picking up Salvageable Wood and Salvageable Metal
Keep doing this until you finish  Bonechewer Blood
and  I Work... For the Horde!
4. Go back to Sergeant Shatterskull, turn in  Felspark Ravine, get the follow up  Forward Base: Reaver's Fall.
Go to Thrallmar and turn in all quests and get the 3 follow ups:
-  Burn It Up... For the Horde!
-  Apothecary Zelana
-  Falcon Watch (Blood Elves won't be able to take this quest yet but when you come back next time to Thrallmar a BE NPC outside the main building will have it available, it won't be too late to take it then)
Sell junk, repair, re-stock food/drink.
1. Exit Thrallmar, go east/southeast till you reach Reaver's Fall (66,44). Turn in the 2 quests, get the follow ups:
-  Disrupt Their Reinforcements
-  Spinebreaker Post
2. Go east/southeast to The Legion Front, where you should find Portal Xilus (70,46)
Kill demons around this portal until you got 4 Demonic Rune Stones. Then go inside the portal and right-click it to disable it.
3. Go north/northeast while killing demons on your way, until you reach Portal Kruul (74,40). Kill demons until you got another 4 Demonic Rune Stones, then disable the portal.
4. Go back to Reaver's Fall, turn in  Disrupt Their Reinforcements, get the follow up  Mission: Gateways Murketh and Shaadraz.
Look in your inventory for Seaforium PU-36 Explosive Nether Modulator, put it on one of your hotkeyed buttons. Talk to Wing Commander Brack and tell him "Im on a bombing mission...". While flying, use the Seaforium PU-36 Explosive to aim and destroy Gateway Shaadraz and Gateway Murketh, they look like the portals we destroyed in the previous quest, just slightly bigger.
Turn in  Mission: Gateways Murketh and Shaadraz, get the follow ups:
-  Mission: The Abyssal Shelf
-  Return to Thrallmar
Find the bombs in your inventory - they are called Area 52 Special - and put them on the same hotkey you used in the previous bombing mission.
Go talk to Wing Commander Brack and ask him to send you to The Abyssal Shelf.
You can complete this bombing mission in several runs, so it's not a problem if you don't manage to kill everything required on the first run.
When done with the bombing mission, turn in  Mission: The Abyssal Shelf.
Wing Commander Brack should have a quest for you now, but don't take it unless you want to re-do the bombing mission for fun, it won't give exp though.
5. Talk to Wing Commander Brack, ask him to send you to Spinebreaker Post.
In Spinebreaker Post, turn in the quest you have and get all the available quests:
-  Boiling Blood
-  Wanted: Worg Master Kruush
-  Make Them Listen
-  Preparing the Salve
-  The Warp Rifts
Also get the new flight path.
==Note== From now on, gather all the Hellfire Spineleaf you can find on your way. They can be found mostly close to mountains, all around Zeth'Gor and north of it.
1. Go northeast to Zeth'Gor, you can enter it through a gate on the southern side of it at (66,74). Clear the way to the stables which are directly east the gate you just entered (68,74). Kill everything near the stables, because the two worgs inside the stables will run around and call for help after you kill their master. Once you've cleared the area, go to the stables, kill Worg Master Kruush and loot his head.
Stay in this area and kill orcs while gathering as many Hellfire Spineleaves as you can, check every hill and mountains surrounding Zeth'Gor. Keep killing orcs in this area until you got 12 Bleeding Hollow Blood.
2. Once you have 12 Bloods, you must find the Cursed Cauldron (65,71) which is just outside of the gate where we entered Zeth'Gor earlier.
Stand next to the cauldron and right-click it. This will summon a bunch of scarabs, you don't have to kill them, just run a little north and wait for them to despawn, it takes about 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat until you've 12 Boiled Blood. The fastest way to do this is to click the cauldron twice in a row as fast as possible, and then move away and wait for them to despawn. If you try to stay and click a 3rd time, you'll get interrupted by scarabs as they turn agressive.
3. Gather the last few Hellfire Spineleaves you need, check the map to see the area in which they can be found.
4. Go back to Spinebreaker Post, turn in:
-  Wanted: Worg Master Kruush
-  Boiling Blood
-  Preparing the Salve
Get all follow ups:
-  Apothecary Antonivich
-  Investigate the Crash
-  Zeth'Gor Must Burn!
-  The Eyes of Grillok
5. Fly to Thrallmar. Go to the main building, turn in  Return to Thrallmar. Get the 3 quests in this building:
-  Forge Camp: Mageddon
-  The Assassin
-  Weaken the Ramparts
Find Apothecary Antonivich, he's in the tower building in the northwestern part of Thrallmar, turn in  Apothecary Antonivich, get the follow up  A Burden of Souls.
Also get the quest  Hellfire Fortifications, which should appear as a blue "!" on your minimap.
1. Get out of Thrallmar, ride northeast to Forge Camp: Mageddon (64,31). Kill 10 Gan'arg Servants and Rasorsaw, a big demon who roams all across the camp. Loot the Head of Forgefiend Razorsaw and the Burning Legion Missive. Right-click the missive to start  Vile Plans.
2. Go back to Thrallmar, turn in  Forge Camp: Mageddon, get the follow up  Canons of Rage.
Also turn in  Vile Plans.
You can destroy the Burning Legion Missive if it's still in your inventory.
3. Right behind the inn of Thrallmar you should see a small path going up the hills. Follow it and go north/northeast till you reach Forge Camp: Rage (59,32)
Kill fel canons there until you finish  Cannons of Rage.
4. Go back to Thrallmar, turn in  Cannons of Rage, get the follow up  Doorway to the Abyss.
5. Take the same path going up the hills behind Thrallmar, but this time go northwest until you reach Invasion Point: Annihilator (54,27). Locate Warbringer Arix'Amal in the northern part of the camp. Clear to him, kill him and loot the Burning Legion Gate Key.
Now clear the way to the demon gate which is directly in front of where Warbringer Arix'Amal was.
Stand in front of the Forge Camp: Portal Glyph, which is inside the gate, right-click the Burning Legion Gate Key and left-click on the glyph. This should shut down the gate.
6. For classes with some sort of levitation spell, go to the western edge and jump off the cliff, levitate down. For others, hearthstone back to Thrallmar, and then go northwest until you reach Foreman Razelcraz (51,30). Get his quest  Outland Sucks!
7. Go to the little canyon south of Foreman Razelcraz (49,36), kill Marauding Crust Bursters and look for Shredder Parts. Gather 6 of them.
If you're lucky, one of the worms should drop an Eroded Leather Case. Right-click it to start  Missing Missive. If you aren't lucky, no problem, we'll be killing more worms at another spot in the future. So don't bother killing more here if you already got 6 Shredder Parts.
8. Go back to Foreman Razelcraz, turn in  Outland Sucks!, get  How to Serve Goblins.
1. Go southwest till you reach one of the shattered hand orcs camp next to the Northern Rampart, and locate Manni's Cage at (45,41), free him.
2. Go south to another camp on the other side of the road, locate Moh's Cage (46,45), free him.
3. In the next camp south of this one you should find Jakk's Cage (47,46). Free him.
4. Mount up, follow the road west through the ramparts and keep going until you see wooden spikes on each side of the road, go through them and turn right right after. Go along the mountain until you find a Fel Orc Corpse (34,44). Turn in  The Assassin, get the follow up  A Strange Weapon.
5. Go south/southwest to Falcon Watch (27,61). Turn in  Falcon Watch and get all 7 quests available in Falcon Watch.
==Note== If you're 61+, there will be more quests available, here are the ones you should NOT take yet:
-  Helping the Cenarion Post
-  Trueflight Arrows
-  Report to Zurai
Get the new flight path.
While we are here, if you wish to train your First Aid skill past level 300, you can buy the Master First Aid book from Aresella, who stands under a tent.
1. Go east to The Great Fissure (30,62). Start to ask in general channel if anyone is interested in doing the quest [63+] Wanted: Blacktalon the Savage, she is in the cave in the same area. In the meantime, kill Stonescythe Whelps and Stonescythe Alphas while heading towards the cave (34,63).
Once you are done with killing whelps and alphas, you can try to go and solo Blacktalon the Savage if you haven't found a partner yet. Pretty much all ranged classes can kite it to death, just make sure you clear the way before you engage it.
If you can't solo it and can't find a partner, no problem, we'll come back to this place one more time for another quest.
2. Go southeast until you find the Southern Ramparts (44,62). Kill orcs in this area until you complete  A Burden of Souls.
3. Go southeast until Zeppelin Crash (49,75). Turn in  Investigate the Crash, get  In Case of Emergency... and  Ravager Egg Roundup.
4. Ride southwest until you get back on the trail and follow it until you reach an area called Razorthorn Trail (42,83). Start killing all ravagers you see while looking for Ravager Eggs on the ground.
5. Once you have 12 eggs, ride back to Zeppelin Crash and turn in  Ravager Egg Roundup, get the follow up  Hellboar, the Other White Meat.
6. Go northeast of the zeppelin and you should find an area with a lot of Deranged Helboars and Marauding Crustbursters (51,69). If you already got the Eroded Leather Case, no need to kill the Crustbursters.
Kill Helboars (and Crustbursters if needed), whenever they drop Tainted Helboard Meat, right-click the Purification Mixture in your inventory.
Stay in this area and kill stuff until you finish  Helboar, the Other White Meat and have found an Eroded Leather Case and started the quest  Missing Missive.
7. Go back to Zeppelin Crash, turn in  Helboar, the Other White Meat, get the follow up  Smooth as Butter.
8. Go southeast to the Expedition Armory (55,76), kill Unyielding Knights until one drops A Mysterious Tome. Right-click it and start the quest  Decipher the Tome.
9. Go northeast till you find the entrance to the Valley of Bones (56,73). Kill Bonestripper Buzzards and gather Zeppelin Debris while going eastwards along the valley.
==Warning== Be careful when you kill a buzzard, if you kill it close to another buzzard (about 20 yard range), it will come to feed on the corpse and attack you, this can result in chain pulling if you are close to several buzzards, so pull back about 30 yards from any other buzzard if you need a break.
10. You should be about halfway done with  In Case of Emergency... and  Smooth as Butter when you reach the other end of the Valley of Bones.
We'll do the other half soon, but for now, mount up and go north until you hit the Path of Glory, then go westwards and find the Eastern Cannon (61,52). Stand next to it right-click the Flaming Torch in your inventory.
11. Go further west along the Path of Glory and find the Western Cannon (55,54). Burn it.
Hearthstone to Thrallmar.
Turn in  Burn It Up... For the Horde!
Go to the main building, turn in all quests and get the 3 follow ups:
-  The Agony and the Darkness
-  The Warchief's Mandate
-  Cruel's Intentions
Sell junk, repair, re-stock food/drink.
Fly to Spinebreaker Post. Turn in  Decipher the Tome, get  The Battle Horn.
1. Head north until you reach the Valley of Bones. Go westwards while killing buzzards and gathering Zeppelin Debris. You should be done with  In Case of Emergency... and  Smooth as Butter when you reach the western end of the valley.
2. Go south to Expedition Armory (55,76). Clear the way to the southern part of it, where you should find Lieutenant Commander Thalvos (55,83). Kill him and loot the Unyielding Battle Horn.
3. Go northwest to Zeppelin Crash (49,75). Turn in the 2 quests, get the follow up  Voidwalkers Gone Wild.
4. Go south to The Warp Fields (50,82). Right-click the Unstable Warp Rift Generator from your inventory and left click on the floor to create a warp rift. Kill voidwalkers as they come out of your rift, keep killing in this area until you complete  The Warp Rifts and  Voidwalkers Gone Wild.
5. Go back to Zeppelin Crash, turn in  Voidwalkers Gone Wild.
6. Ride back to Spinebreaker Post.
Turn in  The Battle Horn, get  Bloody Vengeance.
Turn in  The Warp Rifts, get  Void Ridge.
Sell junk and repair.
1. Go northeast until you find an old destroyed Alliance siege tower, with an Unyielding Banner infront (63,78 )
Right-click the Unyielding Battle Horn from your inventory and kill Urtrak.
2. Go to Zeth'Gor, this time we're gonna enter it by the northern gate (68,70).
First of all, find a Bleeding Hollow Peon, kill it and loot a Bleeding Hollow Torch from it.
Once you have a torch, go to the Bleeding Hollow Forge, which is directly on your left after you enter the gate. Stand next to the Heated Forge and right-click the torch, this should light it. It only stays lit for 5 minutes, so you have to hurry. However, the first objective is the building right next to the forge, stand close to it and use the lit torch, this should set fire to the Eastern Hovel.
Now here's what we're gonna do: gather 3 more torches, light them all up, and hurry up to the next 3 building we must set on fire, within 5 minutes.
Do them in this order:
Go west to the Stable (68,74), set it on fire.
Go further west to the Western Hovel (67,76), set it on fire.
Go south to the Barracks (biggest building)(69,76), set it on fire.
3. Now before we leave Zeth'Gor, we must find an Eye of Grillok and use Zezzak's Shard on it. Once you have done that, you should have a 5 minute buff called Eye of Grillok.
Get out of Zeth'Gor and ride back to Spinebreaker Post as fast as you can before the buff runs out. In Spinebreaker Post, go next to Zezzak's Cauldron:
-  The Eyes of Grillok, get the follow up  Grillok "Darkeye".
-  Bloody Vengeance, get the follow up  Honor the Fallen.
-  Zeth'Gor Must Burn!
4. Go northeast, around Zeth'Gor and then east until you find Spinebreaker Pass (72,67).
5. Go through the pass and you'll end up in an area called Void Ridge (75,64). You'll find two types of voidwalkers there:
Collapsing Voidwalker: melee type, casts "collapse" when below 10% HP, it's a self destruction which does 1000-1500 shadow dmg. You can interrupt it, but if you do, they will still explode upon death.
For melee classes, the best way to do it is to get them down below 10% HP and then run away while they cast collapse, if you're quick enough, you'll be out of the explosion radius.
For caster classes it's easier, just nuke them down from range.
Vascillating Voidwalker: caster type. They become resistant to the magic school of the first spell you cast on them. So if the first spell you cast on them is a frostbolt, they will be resistant to frost spells.
For melees it's easy, just melee them down and interrupt their shadowbolts.
For casters, the best way to do it is to first cast a spell of one school and then only use spells from other school. For example, if you're a frost mage, open with a fireball and then only use frost spells. If you're a Blood Elf Paladin, open with a mana tap, this will trigger the Arcane Resistance on the Voidwalker, and then you can use your holy spells.
Keep killing voidwalkers until you have 40 Void Ridge Soul Shards.
Hearthstone back to Thrallmar.
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
Go northwest to Foreman Razelcraz (51,31). Turn in  How to Serve Goblins. This should make you ding level 61. Get the follow up  Shizz Work.
Click the Felhound Whistle from your inventory while standing next to Foreman Razelcraz. This should summon a Fel Guard Hound who will follow you around. Go kill the helboars west of here. Each time you kill a boar, your Fel Hound will eat them and then leave some Felhound Poo behind him. Right-click the poo, if you are lucky you will find the Shredder Key, if not, keep killing boars until your Fel Hound produces the right type of poo.
Go back to Foreman Razelcraz, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Beneath Thrallmar.
Now enter the mine just a few steps away from Foreman Razelcraz, find and kill Urga'zz at the bottom of the mine.
Go back to Foreman Razelcraz and turn in  Beneath Thrallmar.
1. Ride southwest, through the northern ramparts, all the way to the Pools of Aggonar (40,43).
Start asking in general channel for a group to do  Cruel's Intentions.
The mob you have to kill to complete this elite quest is in the same area, so look for a group to kill it while you do the other two quest. I recommend having a tank, a healer and some DPS class or killing Arazzius the Cruel will be a pain. Anyway, once you got a group together, go to the next paragraph and read infos about Arazzius the Cruel.
In the meantime, kill Terrorfiends until you complete  The Agony and the Darkness and  In Need of Felblood. The terrorfiends cast fel flames and it kinda hurts, so interrupt it or move away from it.
You also need to do  Arelion's Journal in this area, you can find Arelion's Knapsack hanging from a tree branch with a blood elf corpse near it (40,37)
Loot it and open the knapsack to find Arelion's Journal.
2.  Cruel's Intentions: This quest is not mandatory, but completing it early is very nice because the reward is worth it and will help you through leveling up to 70. If you really can't find people to help you, it's not a big deal, you can always come back later and try again.
Anyway, Arazzius the Cruel is at the end of the canyon in the Pools of Aggonar. He is guarded by two mistresses of doom, make sure you pull both before you engage Arazzius himself. Arazzius casts Pyroblast, Shadow Bolt Volleys and Inferno. You must absolutely interrupt inferno, or he will summon Infernals and things will get hectic. You can just heal through Pyroblast and Shadowbolt Volleys. However if you got plenty of classes with interrupts in your group, you might as well interrupt all his spells. But just make sure Inferno is kicked, pummeled or shield bashed, counterspelled or even earth shocked.
3. Get out of the Pools of Aggonar, get back on the road and ride west to the Fel Orc Corpse we checked before (34,44). Right-click the Ancestral Spirit Wolf Totem in your inventory and follow the wolf. He'll lead you to Gorkan Bloodfist (32,28). Turn in  A Spirit Guide, get the follow up  The Mag'har.
4. Ride back to Thrallmar.
-  The Agony and the Darkness.
-  The Mag'har, get the follow up  Messenger to Thrall.
-  Cruel's Intentions (optional), we can still do that one later.
Fly to Falcon Watch, turn in all quests and get all the follow ups:
-  Marking the Path
-  Arelion's Secret
-  The Cleansing Must Be Stopped
Also get all the new quests available since level 61:
-  Helping the Cenarion Post
-  Trueflight Arrows
-  Report to Zurai
Set Falcon Watch as your new home location
Now we're gonna do a little circuit. Our main objective is to find Magister Aledis, you can see his route on the map below. He's a blood elf riding a hawkstrider. Simply put, follow the next steps while always checking for him on the road. When you find him, get back to full health before you talk to him, because when you do he'll turn agressive. He's no real threat, but try to interrupt his pyroblast, it does more than 2k damage. You have to get him below 30% HP and then you'll be able to turn in  Arelion's Secret, get the follow up  The Mistress Revealed.
1. Follow the trail, until you see a camp of Bonestripper Vultures north of the trail (29,56). Kill every vultures in this camp, always keep an eye on the trail while killing vultures. If you run out of vultures to kill, get back on the trail, we'll move to another camp. If not, stay here until you finish  Trueflight Arrows.
2. Keep following the trail until you reach the main road, follow it west, until you find the second vulture camp north of the road at (26,49). Kill vultures there until you finish  Trueflight Arrows, but watch out for the fel reaver passing by.
3. Get back on the road and go west until you reach Cenarion Post. Turn in the two quests you have and get the 4 quests available:
-  Colossal Menace
-  Keep Thornfang Hill Clear!
-  Demonic Contamination
-  The Cenarion Expedition
==Note== From now on, kill every Hulking Boar you find on your way.
If you still haven't found Magister Aledis, go west, all the way to Thornfang Hill. If you still haven't found him, turn around and follow the road east all the way to Falcon Watch, you should find him then unless you're extremely unlucky. In any case, keep looking for him until you find him.
Now we're gonna ride to Shattrath. The reason we do this is that you'll then have the flight path to Shattrath, which is quite handy when you need to go to a main city to train new skills (For those who have never been to Shattrath before, there are 4 free portals in the central room. You can use those portals anytime you want to go to Orgrimmar, the Undercity, Thunder Bluff or Silvermoon City).
If you don't know the way to Shattrath from Hellfire, here is how: zone to Zangarmarsh, then go south until you enter Terokkar, then just follow the road south/southwest and you should see Shattrath soon.
After you arrive in Shattrath, first you must find the flight master (63,41) and get the new flight path.
Then go take the portal to Orgrimmar. In Orgrimmar, go to Thrall's Chamber. Turn in  Messenger to Thrall, watch thrall do his speech, then take the follow up  Envoy to the Mag'har.
While you're here, go train your new skills, visit the auction house, make space in your bags, etc.
Hearthstone back to Falcon Watch. If it's not up, ride back to Spinebreaker Post and fly to Falcon Watch. Turn in:
-  The Mistress Revealed, get the follow up  Arelion's Mistress
-  Trueflight Arrows
1. Go to (28,40). Kill as many Hulking Helboars as you see in this area. !Watch out for the fel reaver passing by!. It doesn't matter if you run out of boars and still haven't finished  Demonic Contamination, we'll finish it later. Proceed to the next step
2. Go to Mag'Har Post, the entrance is at (30,33), go all the way to the top and turn in  Envoy to the Mag'har. A new quest should be available behind you. Get  A Debilitating Sickness.
3. Go back down and go back to the area with the Hulking Boars, once again kill as many as you see. Once again it doesn't matter if you don't finish  Demonic Contamination. Go to the next step.
4. Get back on the road and ride east to the Pools of Aggonar.
==Note== For those who didn't do  Cruel's Intentions yet, now is your last chance. We won't be coming back to the Pools of Aggonar in the guide. If you really can't find help though, just save this quest for later or for level 70.
Clear the way until you reach the Altar of Aggonar (39,40). Clear the area around it, get back to full HP/mana and have your cooldowns ready if possible. When ready, use the Signaling Gem from your inventory, after 30 seconds or so, 3 draeneis will attack you, you just need to kill the Draenei Anchorite fast, you can then run away and ignore the other two, but feel free to kill them if you prefer.
Ride back to Falcon Watch.
Turn in  The Cleansing Must Be Stopped.
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
1. Go east to the Great Fissure.
==Note== For those who didn't do  Wanted: Blacktalon the Savage yet. Now is your last chance. If you can't solo it and can't find help, just abandon this quest and come back to do it at level 70.
First go to the Western Beacon (30,61), kill any nearby Stonescythe Whelp and then right-click the beacon. If you don't kill nearby mobs, they will all attack you when you light the beacon.
2. Go directly east of this beacon and you should find the Central Beacon (34,60). Kill nearby whelps and then right-click the beacon.
3. Go south and enter the cave, find a Drycap Mushroom and loot it.
4. Get out of the cave and go southeast, you should soon find the Southern Beacon (36,65). No need to clear around this one, just light it up, one or two whelps will come only.
Southeast of this beacon you should see a path going up, take it to exit the great fissure.
5. Mount up, ride southeast to Expedition Armory and clear to the guard tower at the entrance of the town (57,77). Turn in  Honor the Fallen.
Melee classes: choose the sword, it will be useful later, so don't sell it either until I say you can.
Now kill what you still need for  Make Them Listen.
Tip: there's a lot of Unyielding Footmen nicely lined up on the hill behind the tower we just visited.
6. Go southeast to Spinebreaker Post (61,82). Turn in:
-  Make Them Listen.
-  Void Ridge, get the follow up  From the Abyss.
7. Go to the cave northwest of Zeth'Gor, inside the cave you should find Grillok "Darkeye" (66,71).
Clear the two necrolytes guarding the cave. Then when inside the cave, pull one of the Bleeding Hollow Grunts with a ranged attack, so that they come without Grillok.
When there's only Grillok left, if you're a melee class, equip the Blade of the Unyielding. Then attack Grillok, two Unyielding Knights will come to your aid if you attack him with the blade equiped.
After Grillok is dead, loot Grillok's Eyepatch.
The Blade of the Unyielding can be vendored now if you wish so.
==Note== I'm aware that you can pull Grillok solo with a ranged attack, without killing his two bodyguards. However Grillok runs away in fear when low on health, resulting in aggroing those two guards if you're unlucky, that's why I have you kill the two guards first.
8. Get out of the cave, mount up and ride east/southeast and through the path leading to Void Ridge. Go all the way south in Void Ridge until you find two big violet crystals at (81,79):
Get full HP/Mana, and you'd better have your cooldowns and potion timer ready. Void Baron Galaxis will spawn with 2 adds, kill them first, they die very fast and if you don't kill them, they will heal Galaxis for 5000HP each.
When you're ready, right-click the Warp Rift Generator in your inventory. Kill him and loot Galaxis Soul Shard.
Hearthstone back to Falcon Watch. Turn in  Marking the Path
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
1. Go southwest to the Den of Haal'esh (26,71). Kill every bird and birdman you find on your way while also look for Kaliri Nests
Open the nests and if a Female Kaliri Hatchling spawns, use your Empty Birdcage to capture it. You just need to do this once.
Go down the slope and stay on the main path until you see a little rocky path lit by torches on the left side. Take this path and go up, then cross the wooden bridge and turn left. You should soon find a big birdman named Avruu. Try to pull him solo and interrupt his Dark Mending spell if possible, then loot his orb. Right-click Avruu's Orb and accept the quest  Avruu's Orb.
2. Go back down the main path and this time go southeast instead of taking the rocky path, you will soon enter Haal'eshi Gorge (26,78 ). Keep going southeast, until you find a small hut. Next to it you should see a shining orb, get full HP/Mana before you click it. When you click it, an elemental will spawn and attack you. Beat him down to lower then 30% HP and then you should be able to turn in the quest  Avruu's orb.
3. Go back the way you came from and you should soon see a yellow "!" on your minimap. Go there and you should find a a Wounded Blood Elf Pilgrim (24,77).
Before you take the escort quest, it would be best to find that Female Kaliri Hatchling and finish  Birds of a Feather, because the escort will take you all the way back to Falcon Watch, and you should easily get the remaining Haal'eshi Scrolls you miss during the escort.
About the escort itself, just remember these things:
- Let the NPC walk ahead of you, to make sure he helps on every fight.
- The NPC has a lot of hit points and can pretty much solo a single birdman. So if there's just one mob on the npc, use it as an opportunity to eat/drink or loot corpses.
There will be an ambush at the exit, but nothing too difficult.
When ready, get the escort quest  The Road to Falcon Watch. After escorting your NPC succesfully, you'll be right in front of the NPC ending this escort.
-  The Road to Falcon Watch, get the follow up  A Pilgrim's Plight
-  Birds of a Feather
-  Magic of the Arakkoa
4. Go southwest to Dustquill Ravine, clear the way to the southern most part of the Ravine, where you should find a Torn Pilgrim's Pack (22,68).
5. Mount up, go northwest to Cenarion Post (16,52). Kill the few Hulking Boars you might still be missing for  Demonic Contamination. Then turn in  Demonic Contamination, get the follow up  Testing the Antidote. Find a hulking boar, there are plenty around the camp and east of it. Get the boar to low health (under 50%HP is enough) and then click the Cenarion Antidote - some red flask - from your inventory. The boar will grow and be renamed to Dreadtusk. Finish it off and you should get a quest complete message.
Go back to Cenarion Post and turn in the quest  Testing the Antidote.
6. Go southwest to the Ruins of Sha'naar (14,55). Kill Taskmasters - just ignore the Dreghood Brutes, they will stop attacking once you kill the taskmaster linked to them. Avoid Azreth the Merciless, he roams up and down the path in the middle of the ruins.
In one of the houses to the left you should find Akoru the Firecaller (15,59), easy to find thanks to the yellow "!" on your minimap. Go to him and get his quest  Naladu.
To find Naladu, first you have to wait for Arzeth the Merciless to take a walk away from the stairs. Then move up those stairs and go left, you should find Naladu in a small hut at the end of this path (16,65). Turn in the quest  Naladu and get the follow up  A Traitor Among Us.
Once again wait for Arzeth the Merciless to be away from the stairs and then go to the main hut infront of the stairs. Inside the hut you should find a Metal Coffer, open it and receive the Sha'Nar Key.
Return to Naladu, turn in the quest  A Traitor Among Us and get the follow up  The Dreghood Elders.
Wait for Arzeth to walk away from the stairs, then go down and turn left, in the first hut to the left you should find Morod the Windstirrer, talk to him and free him.
About 50 yards directly north of the hut you should find Aylaan the Waterwaker, free him too.
Go east to the hut where we found the first quest giver ealier, Akoru the Firecaller. Free him.
Go back to Nadalu and turn in the quest, get the follow up  Arzeth's Demise.
Now time to payback that big demon for all the time he made us wait down those stairs!
Get close enough to Arzeth to use your Staff of the Dreghood Elders, this will turn Arzeth into a non-elite monster, easy to solo.
==Note== He will still be immune to movement impairing effects like Frostbolt, so don't try to kite him, just take the beating and kill him before he kills you.
Go back to Naladu and turn in  Arzeth's Demise.
Before leaving the Ruins of Sha'naar, kill as many taskmasters as you need to finish  Source of the Corruption.
7. Get out of the ruins. Go northwest to Thornfang Hill (12,50) and start to kill Thornfang Ravagers and Thornfang Venomspitters. At the same time, ask in the general channel if someone wants to team up to do [63+] Colossal Menace. The giants you need to kill for this quest are a few steps north of thornfang hill, but are too hard to solo for most classes. Keep killing Ravagers until you find help to do [63+] Colossal Menace. This quest is really worth it, you will get nearly 20000XP from it.
8. Go north of Thornfang Hill and start to kill giants. The first colossus you kill will drop a Crimson Crystal Shard, right-click it to get the quest  Crimson Crystal Clue.
The colossus splits into 3 smaller colossi when you damage them, I recommend killing the small ones as soon as they spawn. They do almost as much damage as the big one but have much less hit points.
9. Once you have completed both  Keep Thornfang Hill Clear! and  Colossal Menace, go back to Cenarion Post and turn in:
-  Keep Thornfang Hill Clear!
-  Colossal Menace
-  Crimson Crystal Clue, get the follow up [63+]The Earthbinder
Now turn in right away  The Earthbinder.
After turning it in, Earthbinder Galandria Nightbreeze will move off the earth mound and plant a seed. Shortly after, an elite colossus will spawn, it is easily soloable if you let Earthbinder Galandria tank for you, just let her get sufficient aggro before you start to attack.
After the colossus is dead she will have another quest for you [63+] Natural Remedies. You may choose to do this quest or not, it is optional. It gives 13550 XP and some decent rewards, but it is harder than the previous one because you have to go in the middle of the colossus fields this time, clear a lot of space around the big red crystal and then use your Seed of Revitalization on it. A big colossus will spawn and you'll have to kill it, he does knockback (that's why we clear the area around him). Most classes can't solo this, so you'll have to find a partner to do it. If you can't be bothered with that, just don't take this quest and save it for level 70.
8. Ride west, go through Thornfang Hill and enter Zangarmarsh. Keep going until you reach Cenarion Refuge.
Get the following quests:
-  The Umbrafen Tribe
-  Plants of Zangarmarsh
From the wanted poster on the first house to the left:
-  Leader of the Darkcrest
-  Leader of the Bloodscale
Go to the inn, get  The Dying Balance. Turn in  The Cenarion Expedition and get  Disturbance at Umbrafen Lake and  Warden Hamoot. Go to the innkeeper and check his goods, he should have Cenarion Spirits on the 3rd page. Buy one.
Go to the other building, move to the top of it and turn  Warden Hamoot, get the follow up  A Warm Welcome.
9. Go northeast until you find Swamprat Post (85,55). Get the new flight path, turn in  Report to Zurai.
Fly to Falcon Watch. Turn in:
-  Source of the Corruption
-  A Pilgrim's Plight
Sell junk, repair and re-stock food/drink.
1. Go northeast and then down the ravine west of Hellfire Citadel. Go all the way down till you're in the area called Hellfire Basin (45,49).
Get full HP/Mana and read the next paragraph before you start this event.
This is definitely soloable, I've done it with pretty much every classes, and even with very poorly equipped characters.
You will have to defend a crystal for about 4 minutes. Waves of imps will come, they are quite weak but there are a lot of them. At some point a fel warden will spawn, those hurt a lot more than the imps, so kill it immediately. As time passes, some dark smoky objects will spawn around the crystal and shoot a beam towards it. When there are 4 of them, it means you're almost done. Hold about 30 more seconds and mobs will stop spawning, the crystal will start to shoot dark crystal smokes upwards. This means you're done, right click the crystal and click on the dialog line to complete the quest.
Tip: If you run low on HP or Mana, back off a little and eat/drink. You can let the crystal take a beating, he won't die so easily.
When you're ready, right-click the Demoniac Scryer in your bag.
2. Get out of this ravine and go northwest to Mag'Har Post. Go all the way to the top and turn in  A Debilitating Sickness, get the follow up  Administering the Salve. Go look for Debilitated Mag'Har Grunts, they can be found scattered across the Mag'Har grounds, mostly inside buildings, on the second floor, and around most buildings. Use the Healing Salve on 10 of them.
Go back to Earthcaller Ryga and turn in  Administering the Salve.
3. Hearthstone back to Falcon Watch, fly to Thrallmar.
Make Thrallmar your home location.
Go turn in  The Demoniac Scryer on the northwestern hill of Thrallmar, get the follow up  Report to Nazgrel. Go to the main building and turn in  Report to Nazgrel, get the follow up  The Foot of the Citadel.
Now here's what we're gonna do. Start looking for a group to do  The Foot of the Citadel and/or a Hellfire Rampart group. Hellfire Rampart is a very quick instance and the XP is actually quite nice, not to mention the nice rewards from the bosses and the quest.
While you look for a group for either of those things, if you feel like it, you can do the pvp quest now, all you have to do is stand inside the objectives until they become controlled by the Horde (this can't work if it's already controlled by the Horde, so you might have to come back later). This quest only gives 5000 experience, but it gives reputation and marks which you can use as currency to buy some rewards at the Thrallmar quartermaster. And a little bit of PvP is a nice break from questing/grinding. However this is optional, so it's your choice! I personally did that quest on my rogue while looking for a healer who wanted to team up to do  The Foot of the Citadel (explained below).
4.  The Foot of the Citadel. So you found a group to do this quest? Go to the foot of Hellfire Citadel (49,50). There you should find a path between the walls, and you should see Force-Commander Gorax there.
Pull to the spot shown on the map, wait till Gorax walks up and then pull the first 2 orcs who are practicing on dummies. Then wait for Gorax to walk down and pull him solo. Kill him at the spot shown on the map.
He does blade fury, so if your group is composed of several melees, they will need a lot of healing, or will have to back off to bandage up. He also charges people randomly, but it doesn't knockback.
All in all he's an easy job for a 3-man team if you have a healer. Without a healer, you'll need probably need to do some kiting.
After Gorax is dead, let everyone get back to full HP/mana. Stand where you killed Gorax and have someone use the Challenge From the Horde banner on the corpse of Gorax.
The Hand of Kargath and 2 guards will spawn at the entrance of the gate. If you were positioned correctly, they shouldn't aggro you, so you can prepare your pull carefully.
Here is what I advise:
- If you got a mage or druid: Polymorph or Root the Hand of Kargath. Kill the 2 guards first, they are not elite, so they die fast, but they charge people and it's annoying, so it's best to take them out first.
Then kill the Hand of Kargath. When he's solo he's no problem, he can be stunned, rooted, kited. Just be careful not to aggro any nearby orc.
- If you have neither of these classes: Just burn down the adds first as quick as you can, and then focus on the Hand of Kargath.
==Warning== the Hand of Kargath also does Blade Fury, so melees should stun him when he activates it, or back off for a while until it's off. (Or just heal through it if your healer has the mana).
After you kill the Hand of Kargath, don't forget to loot his head.
If you really can't find help for this quest, abandon it and save it for level 70.
Go back to Thrallmar (use Hearthstone if it's up). Turn in  The Foot of the Citadel.
5. At this point, if you haven't done the Hellfire Ramparts instance, now would be the right time to do it. So if you feel like it, try to get a group and do the instance. You can follow it up with a Blood Furnace run, which is also a nice instance to do at level 61-62. It's a plus to level up doing instances, it means you'll have more quests left to do when you hit level 70, and thus more easy gold!
6. Fly to Spinebreaker Post, turn in  Grillok "Darkeye" and  From the Abyss. This should easily make you ding level 62 (if you aren't 62 already).
Fly to Shattrath, take a portal to a city and go train your new skills, visit the AH, make space in your bags, re-stock consumables, etc.
When ready, hearthstone back to Thrallmar and fly to Swamprat Post.
Get all the quests from here (there should be 6), and you should now have 13 quests listed under Zangarmarsh in your quest log.
- If you kill a spore bat while being in melee range the moment it dies, you will get a 5 minute buff: +30 to all stats. So just kill spore bats whenever they are on your way and get this nifty buff.
- Don't sell Fertile Spores if you find any. They drop from the following mobs: Sporebats, Greater Sporebats, Fen Striders, Marsh Walkers. So kill those mobs on sight, you will need 6 Fertile Spores for a quest later on.
- Don't sell Unidentified Plant Parts, they can be found on all non-humanoid creatures in Zangarmarsh.
==Note== From now on, while following the circuits, kill these creatures on sight:
- Marshfang Rippers
- All 4 types of "Giant Bees" (Umbraglow Stinger, Fenglow Stinger, Marshlight Bleeder, Bogflare Need