All the guides on wow-pro are FREE, there is no trick, they are just free and will remain free. Enjoy and please contribute!
Here’s how to enjoy the guides as much as possible, even if you don’t have a 2nd monitor, you can either:
1. Print the guides. There is a “Printer Friendly Version” link at the bottom of every guide, you just have to click on it. However, that might be expansive (and probably expensive), because the guides are big, very big. Another downside is that my guides are updated very frequently, so if you print it you’ll miss the latest updates.
2. Playing WOW in Windowed Mode feels very comfortable while following along with this guide.
- Keep the guide opened in an internet window
- Log in to World of Warcraft, press Escape and go to Video Options, tick the following boxes:
Click on “Apply“.
Your screen will look exactly as if you were playing wow in full screen mode, besides you will be able to ALT-TAB to the guide INSTANTLY.
This is how I play wow while following my guide, when I don’t feel like booting up my 2nd computer 🙂
70-80 WotLK Guides
- Jame’s Alliance Leveling Guide – Borean Tundra (70-72)
- Jame’s Alliance Leveling Guide – Howling Fjord (72-74)
- Jame’s Alliance Leveling Guide – Dragonblight (74-75)
- Jame’s Alliance Leveling Guide – Grizzly Hills (75-77)
- Jame’s Horde Leveling Guide – Howling Fjord (70-72)
- Jame’s Horde Leveling Guide – Borean Tundra (72-74)
- Jame’s Horde Leveling Guide – Dragonblight (74-75)
- Jame’s Horde Leveling Guide – Grizzly Hills (75-77)
1-70 Leveling Guides
For guides covering levels from 1-70, please check this link:
Becoming a part of WoW-Pro
Question– Your guides really helped me out and I want to return the favor, what can I do to help?
Answer– Here’s how you can contribute:
1. Most important and easiest way to help: Spread the word. Tell people about my guide. Your friends, guildmates, boards you visit. Tell them that they are FREE and that they make you level much faster than other guides or questhelper.
2. When you try my guides, if you find any mistakes, leave a comment.
3. Post useful comments here. When people ask for advices and you know the answer, go for it and help them out, so I won’t have to do it myself 😛
4. And then of course, you can write a guide about an area of the game where you’re good. Check my Guide writing guide before you start, it should cover most points 🙂
5. You can also translate guides into other languages, if you are fluent in another language. Check our Guides in Other Languages section to see what has already been translated.
7. Leave a tip to the author of these guides : Donate!