This covers the updated human starting zone.
This guide is based on a play through of the Human starting zone in the Cataclysm Beta. There may be minor differences by the time Cataclysm goes live. I will correct these as soon as possible.
Please post and feedback, errors, or suggestions as comments.
- Quest objectives to kill
1. Get the quest  A Threat Within from Deputy Willem
2. Speak to Marshal McBride on the steps of the Abbey to turn in. Get the follow up quest  Kobold Camp Cleanup
3. Go back to Deputy Willem and get the quest  Eagan Peltskinner
4. Eagan Pelskinner is located on the west side of the Abbey. Turn in your quest and accept  Wolves Across the Border
5. Kill 8 Diseased Young Wolves in the surrounding area, making sure to loot the Diseased Wolf Pelts, until you complete the quest
6. Kill 8 Kobold Vermin in the area just north of the wolves.
7. Turn in  Wolves Across the Border at Eagan Peltskinner
8. Turn in  Kobold Camp Cleanup at Marshal McBride. Accept the follow up quest  Investigate Echo Ridge
9. Get the quest  Blackrock Invasion from Deputy Willem.
10. Get the quest  Extinguishing Hope from Milly Osworth, right next to Deputy Willem.
11. Head across the river to the burning vineyard. Kill any orcs you see for  Blackrock Invasion until you get 8 Blackrock Orc Weapons. While doing this, use Milly’s Fire Extinguisher on 8 fires in the burning vineyard.
12. Head back across the river, and north to the kobold area.
13. Kill 8 Kobald Workers for  Investigate Echo Ridge. The workers are slightly larger than the kobolds you killed before, and are wearing a blue shirt.
14. Turn in  Investigate Echo Ridge at Marshal McBride. Accept the follow up  Skirmish at Echo Ridge.
15. Accept the other quest Marshal McBride offers for you. This is quest will direct you to your class trainer. I have listed the quests for each class below.
Hunter – Etched Letter
Paladin – Consecrated Letter
Priest – Hallowed Letter
Mage – Glyphic Letter
Rogue – Encrypted Letter
Warlock – Tainted Letter
Warrior – Simple Letter
16. Turn in  Blackrock Invasion at Deputy Willem. Accept the follow up  Ending the Invasion
17. Turn in  Extinguishing Hope at Milly Osworth.
18. Read the letter that you received from Marshal McBride. Head to your class trainer, which will be located in or around the Abbey. Turn in your class trainer quest and accept the follow up.
19. Complete your trainer quest and turn it in.
20. Go across the river to the burning area. Kill Kurtok the Slayer in the northern part of the burned area to complete  Ending the Invasion.
21. Go northwest across the river toward the mine entrance north of the Abbey.
22. Kill 8 Kobold Laborers inside the mine for  Skirmish at Echo Ridge.
23. Return to Deputy Willem and turn in  Ending the Invasion. Accept  Voucher of Bravery
24. Return to Marshal McBride and turn in  Skirmish at Echo Ridge and  Voucher of Bravery. Accept  Report to Goldshire.
25. Visit your class trainer for any new skills that are available, then follow the road from the abbey south until you reach the walled area.
26. Accept  Rest and Relaxation from Falkhaan Isenstrider.
27. Follow the road south until you reach Goldshire.