This is a very quickly put together guide for the holiday event “Love is in the air”.
It is simply a collection of all the best bits of info from Wowhead.com
and 90% of it should be credited to Hunterios as if it wasn’t for his hard work i would have had nothing to copy!
Hope its of some use, and like i say its a very rushed guide as we only have a little amount of time until the event is over!
EDIT – Much much Much more indept guide wowhead guide – Probably should have found that first!!
- HeartmenderUse the Unbestowed Friendship Bracelet on 20 players with Heartbroken debuff.
You’ll find players with the debuff mostly in major city’s.
Receive the Unbestowed Friendship Bracelet from the
which might be recieved when you give an city guard an Love Token.
In order to do this you’ll need to have either
can be bought from certain innkeepers.
- Shafted!Simply target players and rightclick the Silver Crafted Arrow.
Get this as reward from
Make sure the players dont have a pet out already!
- Flirt With DisasterYou need to get drunk and have the buff from either
Those are buyable from certain innkeepers during the event.
Jeremiah Payson is the cockroach vendor sitting on the lowest ring near the bank in Undercity.
First trow an Handful of Rose Petals on him (target him and click on the item, he might already got the buff from another player).
Those are rewards from the quest:
Then /kiss him.
- Lonely?You’ll need to find someone who placed an Romantic Picnic Basket in Dalaran.
Those might be received from
Dont just go /sit, but righclick the basket and make sure you get the buff Romantic Picnic.
You can place it yourself, but you still need someone to join you.
- Nearest and DearestComplete the questline starting with Dangerous Love (Horde) or Dangerous Love (Alliance).
At the last quest, make sure you click the cauldron!’
- The Rocket’s Pink Glare
You’ll need to shoot 10 Love Rocket‘s into the air in 20 seconds or less. The thing is you’ll at least 2 x [Gift of Adoration: Cityname] or [Pledge of Adoration: Cityname], because you only get them in stacks of 5. Once you got 10, just drag it on an actionbar button and spamclick the button, you’ll make it easily.
- Nation of AdorationObtain
Can be obtained from any Non Guard NPC in a city (thanks wardra).
Once received, it should be recorded by the achievement tracker so no need to keep it until you got all 3, you can use it right away for others achievements.
- Fistful of LoveYou’ll need to cast (rightclick once you targetted someone) Handful of Rose Petals on the listed races / classes.
Dalaran or any battleground is perfect for this, but may take some time to find them all.
- Perma-PeddleObtian either
(This is the spell found in your pets tab, but included if you already got the pet from last year).
The pet can be found in
- Sweet ToothYou need to eat the listed sweets.
- Be Mine!The Bag of Candies can be gotten out of
It has 10 charges and its possible to get the same candy more than once.
- My Love is Like a Red, Red RoseYou need to obtain an Bouquet of Red Roses.
This item is a drop that occurs during the Valentine’s Day event.
It drops from certain dungeon bosses in Northrend.
A reliable drop – first boss Utguard Keep
- I Pitied The FoolPity the Love Fool on the specified location.
Make sure you are on the right spot! Right click the Love Fool to drop a love dummy on the ground.
Then just target it and type: /pity.
Keep in mind that it agro’s surrounding enemies and might be destroyed by them.
Love Fool‘s can be obtained from
Suggested Macro – You will need to hit the macro twice, however, it will not summon a 2nd love fool, and will prevent you from wasting a love fool if there’s already one at your location.
/tar Love Fool
/use Love Fool
Hope its of some help