Chapter 3 – [Level 50 – 60]
Journey from Maraudon to Silithus
This guide starts at level 50, it is the 3rd chapter of my guide. Before starting I suggest you read the introduction and recommendations of my 1st Chapter. If you are already level 50+ and just found this guide, I suggest you start at some point in the Chapter II so you get the following quests, which we will be doing in this chapter:
-  Rise of the Silithid
-  Into the Temple of Atal’Hakkar (Dungeon)
-  The Stone Circle
-  The God Hakkar (Dungeon)
However, if at any moment in the guide you lack quest log space (because of a class quest you don’t want to abandon for exemple), then abandon  Into the Temple of Atal’Hakkar, you can easily get it back later on in Stormwind right before you go to the Sunken Temple.
Also, this guide doesn’t take into account tradeskills, class specific quests or PvP. It’s 100% focused on getting the most experience possible in the shortest possible time while doing a lot of quests and enjoying as much content as possible, any race/class combination can do this guide. The most part of the guide is doable solo, when it’s not it will be mentioned. The guide has been tested with four different characters, non twinked, played by the wow-pro team: a warrior, a mage, a rogue and a hunter to ensure that the guide is accessible for any class. Enjoy!
- Before level 54
1X Mithril Casing (about 70-90silver at the AH)
- Before level 58 (but can equip it at level 52):
1X Your class “Dungeon Set 1” bracers.
Mages should buy Magister’s Bindings.
Druids should buy Wildheart Bracers.
- The sooner the better
3X Traveller backpacks (those 16 Slot backpacks). They go for 5g-8g at the auction house. Hunters and warlock should just buy two, since one of their bag slots is reserved for quiver or soul bag.
Having a lot of bag space is really important. The higher you get in levels, the more we will go for long xp circuits far from any vendor. At level 60 when you will go farm money or anything, it will also be very handy to have a lot of bag space. Why only 3 traveller backpacks and not 4? Because at level 60 you will do a long quest line named  You Are Rakh’likh, Demon (Elite), and one of the rewards is a 16-slot bag, so no need to waste money on a 4th traveller pack.
- Go To Maraudon, follow this guide I wrote about Maraudon. Doing all the quests (or at least the main ones) shoud get you about 75% done in level 50. Don’t turn in the quest  Seed of Life though, it’s in Moonglade and we’ll make a stop there later on in the chapter.
- Time to explore new areas! Repair, resupply food and drink (3 stacks), check the AH. Make Ironforge your homepoint. Buy 15 silk cloth if you don’t have that on you already. You’ll need them for a searing gorge quest.In short: Go to Searing Gorge.
In details: From Ironforge, fly to Thelsamar, then go south to Badlands. In Badlands you can find the entrance to the Searing Gorge on the western end of the Badlands, south of Kargath (the horde outpost) at (3,61)Inside Searing Gorge:Follow the trail north and then west around the area named “The Cauldron” and find Kalaran Windblade (38,39). Get the quest  Divine Retribution then talk to Kalaran again and go through his dialogue. Turn in the quest and get the follow up  The Flawless Flame.
Go a bit further west and you should find a path going up the mountain to Thorium Point (32,33).
In Thorium point, find an panel at (37,26). Right click it and get the quests:
-  JOB OPPORTUNITY: Culling the Competition
-  STOLEN: Smithing Tuyere and Lookout’s Spyglass
-  WANTED: Overseer Maltorius (Elite)
Get the 3 quests from Hansel Heavyhands:
-  Incendosaurs? Whateverosaur is More like It.
-  Curse These Fat Fingers
-  Fiery Menace!
and  What the Flux? from Master Smith Burninate.
Note: If you ever need to sell and repair, you should go to this NPC.
Get the flight path.
Your quest log should look like this:
note: You should have  Rise of the Silithid instead of March of the Silithid, which is the follow up. We will get it later in the guide.
Start of Searing Gorge circuit #1
- First, go south where you’ll find a big wheel (its part of a dark iron dwarven forge) and kill all the Dark Iron Steamsmith you find there (39,50), there should be 5 or 6 around here.
Hopefully one of them will drop the smithing tuyere you need. If not, lets just go on, we’ll come back here later.
- Start heading east and kill any elemental or Heavy War Golem you find on the way. Also kill Dark Iron Taskmasters and Dark Iron Slavers on your way. Don’t wait for respawns, just kill them while going east. At (59,35) mount up and ride southeast to Grimesilt Dig site and find a little wooden house at (65,62) behind the dig site, which actually looks like some public toilet. Right click it and get the quest  Caught!.Start killing the Dark Iron dwarves in the camp as well as the golems around here. After you have killed 8 Dark Iron Gelologists and got 15 silk cloth (if you don’t have them, kill more of those dwarves, they drop silk cloth), go back to the Wooden Outhouse and turn in the quest, don’t get the follow up though.
- Now go back to the digsite, and clear it entirely, especially the northern part. Get full HP/Mana and get the quest from Dorius Stonetender  Suntara Stones.At (66,44) he will stop to catch his breath and will get ambushed by 4 lvl 43 Dark Iron Steelshifter. Easy fight for you but make sure you get at least all but one off Dorius quickly so that he doesn’t die.At (74,19) he will get assassinated (you can’t help it) and a parchment will appear on the floor next to him.
Click it and turn in the quest, get the follow up  Suntar Stones.
- Ride southwest to the entrance of The Cauldron (63,38). Inside the Cauldron, kill all the Dark Iron dwarves and Elementals you find. The Blazing Elementals and the Magma Elementals drop the Heart of Flame you need. Also kill any Heavy War Golem you find.Note: If while killing dwarves you find a “Grimsite Outhouse Key”, right click it to start the quest  The Key to Freedom, we will turn it in later on.
- Progress westwards inside the Cauldron until you find an iron slope going up at (46,53). Follow this slope until you find an entrance to the Slag Pit at (41,54).Inside the slag pit go across the bridge, on your left will be the Quarry Gate, go through it.
Work your way northwards until a bigger room where you’ll find Enslaved Archeologists and a big 52 Elite elite golem lying down (ignore it). Go up the iron slope, midway on the slope you have 2 options, straight or left. Go straight. You’ll soon enter a room with several pairs of taskmasters and slavers.In this room further in and to the right you’ll find Overseer Maltorius and 2 Dark Iron Sentries. These are 3 elites so you can’t solo them. You can either try to find more people (I managed to duo it with mage + paladin) or just abandon this quest. However, behind these 3 elites you can find Secret Plans: Fiery Flux.
You need to click the plan and not be interupted for 6 seconds. So how do you do this? Well several classes can’t do it, Paladins for example. Some can, like mage:
Sheep the overseer, let the 2 sentries come to you, Iceroot them, run for the scroll and loot it fast, then jump down the ledge behind the scroll.
Or warlock, hunter: Send in the pet, quickly loot the scroll and jump down.
Or warrior: charge the Taskmaster, and use intimidating shout. Loot the scroll quickly and jump down.
Engineers can probably make it too if they got a high level target dummy.
Anyway, that’s if you can’t find people to kill those 3 elites with you, so try to find people for it and in the meantime you can go on with the other quests inside the Slag Pit. Better try it with 2 other people, its a tough fight because Overseer is a mage and casts polymorph. If you got paladin or priest they can dispell it. Best is to sap/sheep Overseer and kill the 2 sentries first, then deal with the overseer alone.
- From the same big room, go over the iron bridge which is on the opposite side of the 3 elites. On the other side of the bridge, jump down to the lower floor at the drop off spot indicated on the map. From this spot go east and you should find Incendosaurs, kill 20 of them.
- When done with that, go back up the ramp and then get out of the Slag pit, jump down back into the Cauldron and work your way westwards looking for Blaze Elementals until you get 4 Heart of Flame.
- Then go to the iron slope you took previously at (46,53) Follow this slope but this time skip the first entrance to the slag pit, and get on the elevator (40,54). The elevator will stop at the 1st floor and 2nd floor but don’t get off. Wait until it’s on the 3rd floor from there you can get out of the Cauldron.Kill every Steamsmith you find around the buildings infront and to the left of you after getting off the elevator (39,50). There is 5 Steamsmiths at this spot, pray that one of them drops a smithing Tuyere. If not don’t worry, we’ll kill more of these later.
- Kill every Heavy War Golem around and go north to Karalan Windblade (39,38). Turn in the quest and get the follow up  Forging the Shaft
- Go to thorium point and turn in the quests you have completed. When turning in  What the Flux?, Master Smith Burninate will open 3 new quests to you, but they are just to work on thorium brotherhood faction, so don’t bother unless you care about this faction.You should be level 51 by now, if not you should grind on dark iron dwarves in the slag pit for exemple to catch up.
- Sell and repair, then go south to the big dwarven forge/wheel (39,50) and kill Dark Iron Steamsmiths again.
- Then go west and then south, basically staying close to the cauldron but never going down in it. Kill every dwarf and golem on your way. Basically make circles around the cauldron. Also make sure you kill any Greater Lava Spider on sight.There is alot of them in an area west of the cauldron (28,47).While doing circles around the cauldron, make sure you kill the Dark Iron Lookouts you can find at the feet of each of the 4 watch towers. They drop the spyglass you need for one of the quests.
- Anyway, as soon as you got 8 Thorium Plated Daggers, go back to Kalaran Windblade, even if you didn’t finish the other quests yet.Note: The Thorium Plated Daggers can drop on any dark iron dwarf, it generally takes me a full turn around the cauldron to get 8 of them.Turn in the quest at Kalaran Windblade and get the follow up  The Flame’s Casing (Elite)
- Go kill the 5 Dark Iron Steamsmiths again before you go, if you haven’t got the Smithing Tuyere yet.
- Now you should ask in Looking for Group channel if anyone is interested in doing  The Flame’s Casing (Elite) and  Prayer to Elune (Elite) (we are gonna get this quest on the way soon).You can duo these two quests but it might be a bit tough depending on the class mix you get. So if you find more it’s even better.If you don’t find people to help you immediatly, just keep on doing circles around the cauldron killing dwarves, giants and greater lava spiders while waiting on people to join your group.
- Once you got yourself a group (or at least one level 48+ partner). Go west to the Twilight camp at (24,34). There is a cavern with Twilight mobs further to the west but don’t go there, first you should go up a narrow path up the mountain. When you are up the path, you should face your first twilight mobs, they are all elite and lvl 48-50. Clear through them eastwards until you reach a small pool of lava. (27,26)The pool of lava might look too crowded, but actually you can get solo pulls if you know the trick. Out of the 6 mobs at this lava pool, 3 of them are Twilight Idolaters, and they don’t assist if you pull a mob that is next to them, they are busy performing a ritual. They will only attack if you attack them directly.So first you must pull the mobs one by one and then the idolaters. Once you go the lava pool cleared, you can go get the quest from that captured elf, Zameal Lunthistle. After taking his quest, talk to him again and go through his dialogue, then turn in the quest and get the follow up:  Prayer to Elune.
- Now all that is left for you to do is kill Twilight mobs (any of them) until you get :
- Symbol of Ragnaros
- Prayer to Elune
When you got both these items, you can say goodbye to your group and go back to Kalaran Windblade. You can also go to thorium point for a quick sell/repair if necessary.
- Turn in your quest at Kalaran Windblade and get the follow up  The Torh of Retribution. Turn it in, watch him craft the torch, then get the quest  The Torch of Retribution. Right click the stick surrounded by a green aura, complete the quest. Talk to Kalaran again, get the quest  Squire Maltrake.Turn in the quest at Squire Maltrake and get the follow up  Set Them Ablaze! (Elite)Luckily, this is one of the elite quests you can solo!
- Go southwest to the first watch tower (33,52). Don’t forget to kill any mob you might still need on the way (golem, spider, dark iron steamsmith or lookout)When you are at the 1st watch tower, clear any mobs guarding it (minus the elite inside of it), then search the Torch of Retribution in your inventory, equip it, and put it on a hotkey.There is one elite Dark Iron Sentry on the tower, you don’t need to kill it, just run past it (or stealth past it if you are rogue/druid). If you can iceroot / sheep / fear it, do so, but you don’t have to. Just ignore it, quickly search for a small bowl on the floor named “Sentry Brazier” and right click it.
It will be instantly lit. Then jump down and run away to lose aggro on the elite.
Do exactly the same thing on the 2nd tower (35,59), the 3rd tower (43,63) and the 4th tower accessible only through a bridge at (52,57).
Note: The 4th tower is the one with the most Dark Iron Lookouts, in case you didn’t get a Lookout’s Spyglass.
- After you are done setting the 4th tower ablaze, go east to the Grimsite dig Camp and go turn in  The Key to Freedom at the wooden outhouse.Optional: If you feel like you are capable of soloing a level 48 Elite (green for you at lvl 51), or if you are not solo, from the grimsite camp go south and find a narrow path going up the mountain at (65,80), you will find a named rhino named Margol the Rager. I soloed him with ease at lvl 51 as mage, warrior and rogue, I just used long cooldown abilities and didn’t even need to use potions. He wanders from this path in the mountain to his cave is at (72,77).Loot Margol’s Horn from him and click it to start the quest  The Horn of the Beast.
- Go back to Squire Maltrake (38,39), turn in the quest and watch Kalaran transform into a dragon, make his speech and then he’ll fly away. Righ tclick the treasure chest named “Hoard of the Black Dragonflight” next to where he was, accept the quest  Trinkets…
Then click the chest againt and complete the quest. Look in your inventory for the red box named Hoard of the Black Dragonflight, open it and loot whats inside of it (especially the Molt, which you will need later on for a quest)You don’t need the Torch of Retribution anymore, you can destroy it or bank it.
- Now there’s only one thing left for you to do: finish all the quests that you haven’t finished yet, and you already should know where all the mobs you need are. Once you have completed all these quests, go back to thorium point and turn them in.
- Fly (don’t hearthstone) to Ironforge and then fly to Thelsamar, ride southwest along the road until you find Mountaineer Pebblebitty (18,84). Turn in the quest  The Horn of the Beast (Elite). Hearthstone to Ironforge, talk to the Innkeeper and get the quest  Assisting Arch Druid Staghelm.In Ironforge go to the Hall of Explorers and talk to Curator Thorius, turn in the quest  Proof of Deed and  Suntara Stones. Take the follow up  At last!, don’t get the other follow up. Also get the quest  A Little Slime Goes a Long Way from Laris Geardawdle and  Passing the Burden from Historian Karnik if you don’t have this quest already (those who did Chapter II of my guide should have it).
- Fly to Thelsamar, go talk to Mountaineer Pebblebitty once again and turn in the quest for another 4400 xp and the Key to Searing Gorge (which is kinda useless nowadays since they added the Thorium Point flight path, so you can bank it).End of Searing Gorge circuit #1.Note: I had XP Bonus for the major part of the circuit, however if you do the math it’s still around 30000 XP / hour.
Go back to Ironforge, sell, repair, check the Auction house.
- Go to the Mystic ward and get the follow up  Arcane Runes from Tymor, also get  An Easy Pickup from him.Go to the Military Ward and get the follow up from Xiggs Fuselighter, turn in the quest so you receive 2 “Standard Issue Flare Gun”.Fly to Menethil Harbor and take the boat to Auberdine, then fly to Rut’theran Village, go to Darnassus and turn in the quests in the Temple of the Moon:
-  Rise of the Silithid and get the quest
-  March of the Silithid
-  Prayer to Elune
Go to Arch Druid Staghelm, who is on top of the tower at the Cenarion Enclave and get the follow up  Un’Goro Soil.
- Make Darnassus your home location, ask a Sentinel if you don’t know where the Inn is.Get out of Darnassus and fly back to Auberdine, then fly to Gadgetzan.In Gadgetzan, turn in  March of the Silithid at Alchemist Pestlezugg and get the follow up  Bungle in the Jungle. Also get  Super Sticky from Tran’rek.
- Resupply food/drink (4 stacks), then ride southwest to the slope going down to Ungoro Crater (27,57).Start of Un’goro Circuit #1Go down the slope and find Torwa Pathfinder to the right up a small hill (71,75). Get the 2 quests:
-  The Fare of Lar’korwi
-  The Apes of Un’Goro
From now on, while in Ungoro Crater look around for crystals. There is 4 types of crystals:
Red, Blue, Yellow and Green crystals. Loot them anytime you see them until you got 7 of each color. Also look for Ungoro Dirt Piles and loot the Un’goro soil from them. Un’goro soil also drops fairly often from most creatures in Un’goro crater, you should try to have at least about 50 Ungoro Soil before we leave Un’goro, because we will need extra soils for 2 other quests which will require you to transmuate Un’goro soils into Morrowgrain.
- Go northwest until you find “A Wrecked Raft” at (63,68). Right click it and accept the quest  It’s a Secret to Everybody.Take a dive right next to where the wrecked raft is and look underwater for yellow bag called “A Small Pack”. Click it, turn in and get the follow up. You should receive a small pack in your inventory but don’t open it for now, it will save you some bagspace.Kill every dinausaur you find on your way and normally you should find a Mangled Journal at some point (if you don’t you will later on in Ungoro, don’t worry). Right click the journal and get the quest  Williden’s Journal.
- Go northeast from here until (68,56), where you will find a big dinosaur carcass on the floor. Right click it to get the Piece of Threshadon Carcass.
The cog will be grey at most part of the threshadon’s carcass. The only spot where you can get the yellow cog and loot the flesh is at the base of the neck, and only on the east side of the carcass. Once you have your “Piece of Threshadon Carcass”, go back to Torwa Pathfinder, turn in the quest and get the follow up  The Scent of Lar’korwi.
- Go west back into the Marshlands until you find some purple eggs on the floor (67,73). Clear the ravasaurs around it, then step up on the egg pile, a Lar’korwi mate should appear and attack you, kill her and loot the Ravasaur Pheromone Gland (75% drop rate). Then go to the next pile of eggs north of this one (66,67), do the same thing. Go back and forth between these 2 egg piles until you got 2 Glands. Go back to Torwa Pathfinder and turn in the quest, don’t get the follow up.
- Go back to the Marshlands and kill Dinosaurs while looking for crystals until the following 2 goals are reached:
- level 52
- 7 Power Crystals of each color
- Ride north then northwest to Marshall’s Refuge (46,13).Get the following quests:
-  Chasing A-Me 01
-  Shizzle’s Flyer from Shizzle
-  Muigin and Larion from Muigin
-  Beware of Pterrordax from the Wanted Poster next to Spraggle Frock.
-  Roll the Bones from Spark Nilminer
- Ride north then northwest to Marshall’s Refuge (46,13).Get the following quests:
Turn in  Williden’s Journal and get  Expedition Salvation from Williden Marshal and  Alien Ecology from Hol’Anyee Marshal.
Open the “small pack” in your inventory and loot all the items from it, then turn in  It’s a Secret to Everybody at Linken (he’s inside a tree trunk south of Williden Marshal), don’t get the follow up yet. You can destroy the throwing daggers and the Faded Photograph from your inventory.
- Go inside the cave at Marshall’s Refuge and go to the end of it where you’ll find a little gnome named J.D. Collie.Get her quest  Crystals of Power and turn it in. Then get the 3 follow up quests she gives you:
-  The Eastern Pylon
-  The Northern Pylon
-  The Western Pylon
- Go inside the cave at Marshall’s Refuge and go to the end of it where you’ll find a little gnome named J.D. Collie.Get her quest  Crystals of Power and turn it in. Then get the 3 follow up quests she gives you:
Your quest log should look like this:
There’s a weapon merchant, use it to repair and sell junk. You can also destroy the extra power crystals if you still have any, for more bagspace.
- Get out of Marshall’s Refuge and ride east along the wall until (54,13). At this spot go up the mountain and you should find the Northern Crystal Pylon. Click it, and examine it, you should get a “quest complete” message.
Further north of the crystal you should find some Pterrordax (3 of them normally), kill them.From this point on, kill the following mobs on sight:
- Bloodpetals of any kind (those walking flowers)
- Get out of Marshall’s Refuge and ride east along the wall until (54,13). At this spot go up the mountain and you should find the Northern Crystal Pylon. Click it, and examine it, you should get a “quest complete” message.
And also beware of the Tyrant Devilsaurs, there is a few of them roaming in Un’Goro. They are lvl 55ish elite, run fast and hit hard. So watch your back.
- Go east to Fungal Rock. You should find plenty of apes there outside and inside the cave.Kill apes there until you get 2 un’goro gorilla, stomper and thunderer pelts. Inside the ape cave at the first fork go right until you find A-Me 01, turn in the quest but don’t get the follow up.Be careful when fighting the Un’Goro Gorillas, they call for help when they get low health, and any other ape in a rather wide range will come to help. So, fight them away from other apes.
- Go south until you find 3 black pools with Tar Creepers and Tar Beasts around them (60,26). Clear these 3 pools until you have 12 Super Sticky Tar (drop rate is about 25% per kill)
- Go southeast until the expedition encampment (68,36) and loot the Crate of Foodstuffs.Go southeast until you find the Eastern Crystal Pylon (76,48). Click it and examine it.Go south to Torwa Pathfinder (71,75) and turn in  The Apes of Un’Goro, don’t get the follow up.
- Go west to the Slithering Scar and clear yourself a path to the bug lair entrance at (50,76). Inside the bug lair at the first fork go left, clear the circular room and then stand in the middle of it, look in your inventory for a black vial named “Scraping Vial” and click it. If it doesn’t work try different spots in this room until you get a Hive Wall Sample.At this point you might already have gotten a Gorishi Scent Gland. If you didn’t, keep on killing these bugs until one drops. It can drop from any of the bugs, inside or outside the lair, it doesn’t matter.
- Go directly south of the bug lair and up the mountain (50,88). You should find 2 Pterrordax there, kill them.A bit further to the west you should find another of those spots up the mountains with 4 or 5 Pterrordax there (44,87), kill them. Stay at this spot until you get your 10 Pterrodax kills, you can kill some bugs while waiting on respawns.
- Then get on your mount and ride to the expedition camp at (38,66), try to avoid the aggros as much as possible because most mobs are too tough for you here. At the expedition camp, look for a pile of crates named “Research Equipment” and loot them. Then go northwest, run away from any aggro if you have to, the lake is pretty safe so I suggest you just swim through it, going northwest until you reach the big rock on the other bank. Behind this rock you ‘ll find a little goblin named Krakle, get his quest quickly  Find the Source.(Quickly because a Devilsaur roams at this place every now and then. )
- Go directly west and a bit to the south and you will find the western crystal pylon (23,57). Click it and examine it.Ride northeast back to Marshall’s Refuge and sell and repair.If you haven’t finished  Muigin and Larion, go out and kill some more flowers until you complete it. Go to the area which is southeast of the black pools where we killed the Tar beasts. There are plenty there and they are the easiest flowers to kill (65,27).Also make a stop at the Northern Crystal Pylon (55,13) and kill the 2 Pterrordax there, you should have your 10 Pterrordax kills then.
- Then go back to Marshall’s Refuge and turn in:
-  Alien Ecology
-  Muigin and Larion, Get the follow up  A Visit to Gregan
-  Expedition Salvation
-  The Eastern Pylon
-  The Northern Pylon
-  The Western Pylon, get the follow up quest  Making Sense of it from J.D. Collie. Turn it in. You can bank the book you get as reward from this quest (it tells you how to combine crystals at the various pylons for some consumable crystals with effects like heals or damage shields, but nothing so great, so just bank the book to have more bagspace).
Get out of the cave and get the quest from Linken  It’s a secret to everybody.
- Get on your mount and ride west along the mountain until you reach two stone pillars (29,22). From there, follow the path going up the mountain until you zone into Silithus, keep going west on the road until you reach Cenarion Hold. In Cenarion Hold find the Hippogryph Master, he’s at the feet of the highest tower. Fly to Gadgetzan.In Gadgetzan, turn in  Super Sticky and  Bungle in the Jungle, don’t get the follow up quest.
- Hearthstone to Darnassus, go to the Cenarion Enclave, behind the tower you should find Jenal. Turn in the quest  Un’Goro Soil.End of Un’goro circuit #1Note: This time no xp bonus at all, and the XP from turning in  Un’goro Soil is missing, because I went LD before using hearthstone, and managed to take the screenshot quick. So that’s actually 41000 XP/ Hour, not too shabby!
Go to the top of the Cenarion tower and get the quest  Morrowgrain Research from Arch Druid Fandral Staghelm. A floor below get the follow up from Mathrengyl Bearwalker.
Search your inventory for something named “Evergreen Pouch”. From now on, click it everytime the timer is ready, it will create an “Evergreen herb casing”, open it and loot what’s inside. It can be various herbs but sometimes it will be Morrowgrain, and that’s what you need. You need 2 Ungoro Soil everytime you want to use the pouch, but you should still have about 20 left even after turning the quests.
You will need a total of 20 Morrowgrain, which you might not get if you are unlucky with the evergreen pouch, however you will probably get 10 Morrowgrain at least, and that’s what you’ll need in short term, the other 10 morrowgrains are not so urgent, and we’ll go back to Un’goro if you run out of Un’goro soils anyway. However once you got 20 Morrowgrain you can stop using the evergreen pouch. I personally sold the seeds and the un’goro soil I had left after obtained my 20 morrowgrain, and also destroyed the evergreen pouch, because I like having bag space . Don’t stand still and do nothing while waiting on the pouch timer though, go on with the next part of the guide! You can click on the evergreen pouch every now and then everytime the cooldown is refreshed, until you get 20 Morrowgrain.
- Repair, sell, visit the auction house and resupply food/drink (4 stacks). Also go to your class trainer to get your lvl 52 skills. (Warlocks, Paladins and Mages will have to go to Ironforge).Go to Rut’Theran village and fly to Auberdine, then ride south following the road until you zone into Ashenvale.In Ashenvale keep following the road until you hit Astraanar (36,49)
Make Astranaar your home location and get the new flight path.Then keep going east following the road until you zone into Azshara (92,46), it’s a long ride.
Right after entering Azshara you’ll find Talrendis Point to the right (11,77). Get the new flight path. Get the two quests from the tauren named Loh’atu:
 A Land Filled with Hatred
 Spiritual Unrest
Go north on the other side of the road to Shadowsong Shrine (13,74). Kill 6 Highborne Apparitions and 6 Highborne Lichling. There’s more of them just a bit further to the northeast
- When done with that, go further to the northeast until Haldarr Encampment, kill satyrs there until you have  A Land Filled with Hatred complete.
- Go back to Talrendis Point and turn in the two quests. Then get back on the road and ride northeast. Go around the ruins of Eldarath by the west side of it and keep going northeast. Avoid the Timbermaw Furlbogs, don’t kill any of them even if they attack you, just run away. Avoid the other timbermaw camp “ursolan”, go around it by the east side and keep riding northeast until you get to sharp hill at (53,21), get to the top of it, you can only access it from the north. Uptop you’ll find a goblin named Kim’jael. Get his quest  Kim’jael Indeed.
- Just southeast of Kim’jael you’ll find Thalassian Base Camp (55,26).
Start killing Blood Elves, a lot of blood elves. This is a good grinding spot, rarely occupied. The elves have low hit points and can drop runecloth, and they respawn fast!
For those who aren’t already level 53, I suggest you grind until you are level 53 and 4 bubbles of exp in (approximately 25000 XP). Read the Next paragraph though while you grind on those elves.
- In the blood elf camp you’ll find several crates named “Kim’Jael’s Equipment” scattered around. Open them all, most of the time you’ll find food in it, but 25% of the time you’ll find Kim’Jael’s compass, scope, etc. You’ll get them by pair of 2. So basically you just need to find 2 “good” crates and you are done.
- Once you got the quest complete and have approximately 25000 xp in level 53, go back to Kim’Jael, turn in the quest, get the follow up  Kim’Jael’s “Missing” Equipment.Ride southwest and find the path going down to the Shattered Strand (45,37), it’s right next to Ursolan, southeast of it. You’ll encounter some naga pretty soon, kill every naga on your way, go southwest, until you reach the Ruins of Eldarath by a path at (41,48).South of it, at (39,50) you’ll find a Pillar named Rune of Jin’yael, clear the 2 ghosts guarding it and any naga close to it. Right click the pillar, it will use your drawing kit and you’ll receive the Rubbing: Rune of Jin’yael.
- A bit further to the south, at the central point of the Ruisn of Eldarath you’ll find the Rune of Beth’Amara (36,53). Right click it and get the rubbing.Just southeast of this spot is the Rune of Markri (39,55), get the rubbing.And the last one is much further to the south and a bit to the east, at (42,64) you’ll find the Rune of Sael’hai.Grind your way through nagas back from where you came from until the path leading to the Shattered Strand at (45,47). Consider this as a mini grinding session, because these nagas go down easily and there is a lot of them = good grind spot.
You should find “Some Rune” on one of the nagas on the shattered strand, keep killing Spitelash sirens and myrmidons until one drops “Some Rune”.
Find the slope taking you out of the Shattered Strand back on high ground at (46,39) and then ride northeast back to Kim’Jael, turn in the quest.
- Ride back to the Shattered strand by the same path (45,37). This time don’t kill the nagas, just ride along the shore directly south, avoiding nagas as much as possible and keep going until you hit a spot where you can’t go further without having to swim (58,73).
Note: if you actually like this spot and feel like grinding, do so.
- Swim east and then south to the island marked on the map (77,91), just be careful to avoid the elite giants that walk at the bottom of the sea. Anything else you can handle.Get on the Helipad and use your Standard Issue Flare Gun from your inventory. After a few seconds a gyrocopter will land and Pilot Xiggs will come out, turn in the quest  Arcane Runes and get the follow up  Return to Tymor (don’t worry there is still 7000 xp to come from turning that one, I didn’t make you cross the ocean for peanuts ) You can destroy the Flare Gun.
- Hearthstone to Astraanar, sell, repair and resupply food/drink up to 4 stacks.Ride to felwood this time! Follow the road east and then north at the fork.In Felwood, stay on the road until you see an elf to the right named Arathandris Silversky (54,86). Get the quest  Cleansing Felwood.
Further along the road you’ll find Emerald Sanctuary, left of the road you’ll see a furlbog named Grazle (50,84), get the quest  Timbermaw Ally from him.
In Emerald Sanctuary get  Forces of Jaedenar from Greta Mosshoofand  The Corruption of Jadefire from Eridan Bluewind.
Also get the quest  Verifying the Corruption from Taronn Redfeather, don’t get the other quest.
- Go southwest and you’ll find Deadwood Village (49,88), start slaughtering Furlbogs. Keep doing that until you complete  Timbermaw Ally
Go back to Grazle and turn in the quest, get the follow up  Speak to Nafien.
- Ride north following the road until (43,67), to the west should be a green pool, go there and kill Cursed Oozes. Each time you kill one, and after looting it, target the corpse and click on an Empty Cursed Ooze Jar from your inventory (you get these by opening the jar container you should have in your inventory).Fill up 6 Cursed Ooze Jar in the same fashion.
- Then get back on the road and ride north until (41,59), just a bit before Jaedenar, on the left side of the road is a small green pool with tainted oozes. Fill up 6 Tainted Ooze Jar. If you lack oozes there is more just on the other side of the path leading to Jaedenar. Then go to Jaedenar (40,57), clear yourself a path westwards through Jadefire Hounds, Guardians, Adepts and Cultists until you get to the green pool at (35,60), then go back out of Jaedenar and you should be done with  Forces of Jaedenar normally.
- When done with Forces of Jaedenar, get back on the road and ride south, back to Emerald Sanctuary.Get the follow up  Collection of the Corrupt Water from Greta Mosshoof.Ride north on the road until (42,69), which is just before the green pool where you killed the Cursed Oozes. Go west until you find Satyrs among the ruins (38,69). Kill whats on the kill list of  The Corruption of the Jadefire. Shadowstalkers are stealthed but you can see them from far enough. Work your way westwards through the satyrs until you reach a green moonwell. Xavathras should be to the left of it with a guard. I killed the weak guard first quickly and then killed Xavathras. Use long cooldown abilities if needed. Then get the last kills you need to complete the quest on your way out.
- When  The Corruption of the Jadefire is complete, get back on the road, go north and then west back into Jaedenar, once again clear the way up to the Green pool where you already went to when you did  Forces of Jaedenar.Get close to the moonwell and click the Empty Canteen you should find in your inventory.Get out of Jaedenar and ride back to Emerald Sanctuary. Turn in  Colleciton of the Corrupt Water and get the follow up  Seeking Spiritual Aid. Turn in  Corruption of the Jadefire and get  Further Corruption.
- Get back on the road, ride north and this time past bloodvenom falls. Shortly after the bridge go right into Shatter Scar Vale (39,44). Kill 2 Entropic Beasts, they are immune fire and deal fire damage. Walk around in the Shatter Scar Vale until you get the “Explore the craters” complete message. Further to the east and a bit to the north at the last crater you should find Entropic Horrors, they are just a bit higher level than the Entropic Beasts but still in your range. Kill two Entropic Horrors then get back on the road. If you don’t find Entropic Horros, kill Entropic Beasts until Entropic Horros respawn instead.
- Ride north until the road curves to the right, just a bit further after the curve at (42,23), go north on a trail going up to Jadefire Run.In Jadefire Run clear yourself a path towards the west, and then take a narrow path towards the southwest.At the end of that path you’ll find Xavaric (39,22), he is surrounded by 2 other satyrs and he moves from one to the other. You can actually pull each of the guards solo, if you wait for Xavaric to be away enough from one of them. Kill Xavaric, he’s an easy fight if pulled solo.Loot the Flute of Xavaric and right click it to get the quest  Flute of Xavaric.
- Keep killing Satyrs in Jadefire run until you get 5 Jadefire Felbind (they can drop from any of the 3 types of satyrs in Jadefire run) and complete the kill list of  Further Corruption.
- Get back on the road and ride until Irontree Cavern as shown on map (55,15). Kill Warpwood Elementals until you get 15 Blood Amber, they always drop.Get back on the main road, go east and then south to Talonbranch Glade (62,24). Get the new flight path, sell and repair.Get back on the road and ride north until the entrance of Timbermaw Hold, talk to Nafien, turn in the quest. Get the other quest  Deadwood of the North.Go south on the road and at the first curve to the right make a u-turn, felpaw village should be right infront of you (63,14).
- Start killing Deadwood furlbogs until the kill list is complete, be careful with the Den Watchers, they call for help, fight them away from the others. Also check your reputation tab (press “U” key), you must be 150 reputation points away from “Unfriendly” before you go turn in the quest, so if you aren’t, kill some more furlbogs. If you find a Deadwood Ritual Totem, don’t click it, you can’t do the quest yet, as you need to be neutral with the timbermaw furlbogs, and since we are short on quest log space, just keep the totem in your inventory for now.
- Go turn in the quest at Nafien, get the follow up  Speak to Salfa. You should now no longer be attacked on sight by the Timbermaw Furlbogs.
Note: if you get 5 deadwood headdress feathers, turn them in at nafien as well, it’s a repeatable quest for extra faction with the timbermaws. (You get +50 faction points per turn in)
- Go inside Timbermaw Hold, after the bridge keep going east. Right outside the tunnel to the right you’ll find Salfa, turn in the quest, don’t get the other quest.Ride south to Donova Snowden, turn in the quest  It’s a Secret to Everybody, let her do her speech, and then get the follow up  The Videre Elixir, don’t get the other quest.If you didn’t go to Maraudon and/or if you don’t have the quest  Seed of Life, use your hearthstone to Astraanar and skip the next paragraph.
- Go back to Timbermaw Hold, this time in the tunnels, go under the bridge and to the north, keep going until you exit in Moonglade. In Moonglade go north straight to the shrine of Remulos (36,42), turn in  Seed of Life at Keeper Remulos. Use your Hearhstone to Astraanar
- In Astraanar, take a flight to Auberdine, make Auberdine your home location and fly to Feathermoon in Feralas. 10 minute break while on the Hippogryph!In Feathermoon get the quest  Jonespyre’s Request from the Innkeeper, then go talk to Quintis Jonespyre at the top of the tower east of the inn, get the follow up  The Mystery of Morrowgrain and turn it in, as you should have 10 Morrowgrains at least by now, even if you’re not lucky.
- Sell/repair and resupply food/drink (up to 3 stacks). Take the boat to Feralas, then get on the road and ride north to the twin colossals, then go west to find Gregan Brewspewer, he’s exactly under the “O” of the first o of the Twin Colossals.Turn in  A Visit to Gregan and get the follow up  Haze of Evil (Dungeon)Then buy a “bait” from Gregan (costs 20 silver)
- Get back on the road and ride north until you are east of the Ruins of Ravenwind. You should find Miblon Snarltooth left of the road infront of some small temple with no roof at (44,10). Place the bait on the floor infront of Miblon, the door behind him will open, quickly go and loot an evoroot. Now you should be level 54 or close. If you are not level 54, go west to the ruins of Ravenwind and grind on harpies until you ding. (Remember to keep the Vibram Plumes from those harpies for the darkmoon faire tickets)
- Keep on grinding on those harpies until your hearthstone timer is almost reset (approximately 2 minutes).
Go back to Gregan, turn in the quest to get your 3 Videre Elixir. Use your hearthstone back to Auberdine, then fly to Darnassus and turn in the quest  Morrowgrain at Arch Druid Staghelm if you got enough morrowgrain, if you got unlucky with combines and don’t have enough morrowgrain and are out of Un’goro soils or Tharlendris seeds, go buy some extra seeds at the quest giver in the Cenarion Enclave (to be on the safe side, buy 3 Tharlendris seed per morrowgrain you still need), we will go back to Un’goro crater soon and you’ll get the last un’goro soils you need there to complete this morrowgrain quest.
Sell and repair, resupply food/drink (3 stacks), check the AH.
- Go get your new skills at your class trainer. Go to ironforge and turn in: Return to Tymor (mystic ward)
 A Little Slime goes a long wayGet the follow up quest.  A Little Slime goes a long way.Go back to Auberdine (use hearthstone if it’s up). Fly to Talonbranch Glade (Felwood).
Go to Timbermaw Hold, exit into Winterspring.
Start of xp rate winterspring –> Un’goro –> Ratchet
Ride south to Donova Snowden, turn in  The Videre Elixir and get the follow up  Meet at the Grave. Ride back to Talonbranch Glade and fly to Ratchet.
- In Ratchet. Infront of a small house close to the docks you’ll find Marvon’s Chest (62,38), loot the “Stone Circle” from it. Inside the house get the quest  Volcanic Activity from Liv Rizzlefix.
Make Ratchet your home location (yes, it’s possible for alliance). From ratchet ride south along the merchant coast and go east to the Tidus Stair (65,43), right next to the ocean you should find Islen Waterseer next to a hut.
- Turn in  Seeking Spiritual Aid, watch her summon a water elemental spirit and then take her follow up  Cleansed Water Returns to Felwood.Get back on your mount and ride south along the merchant coast, past Northwatch Hold. Keep following the coast until you enter Dustwallow Marsh, then keep following the coast in Dreadmurk Shore until you arrive in Theramore Isle. Take a gryphon ride to Gadgetzan.In Gadgetzan, sell/sepair, resupply food/drink up to 4 stacks. Long session incoming. Get the mithril casing from the Gadgetzan bank, if you don’t have it on you already.
- Go to the Gadgetzan grayveyard, just east of Gadgetzan (53,28). Drink the Videre Elixir, you’ll die, but don’t worry, no durability loss from this, it’s normal. Release spirit but don’t resurrect, go directly north from the Graveyard and up the mountain, you should soon see the yellow “?” on your minimap, go to it and talk to Gaeriyan, turn in and get the follow up  A Grave Situation. Go back to the graveyard, resurrect and click the gravestone named “A Conspicuous Gravestone”, complete the quest and get the follow up  Linken’s Sword. You can destroy the other Videre Elixir.
- Get back on your mount and ride directly south to Marvon Rivetseeker at the Broken Pillar (52,45), turn in  The Stone Circle, get his 2 follow up: Into the Depths
 Secret of the CircleRide west/southwest until the entrance to Un’Goro. (27,57)
Down the slope in Un’Goro talk to Torwa Pathfinder (71,76). Get the 2 quests from him:
 The Mighty U’Cha and
 The Bait for Lar’Korwi
If you don’t have enough space in your quest log (because of a class quest you don’t want to abandon for example), abandon  Into the Temple of Atal’Hakkar, you can get it back easily in Stormwind later on before going to Sunken Temple.
- Ride north until the eastern crystal pylon, go up the trail and further east and you should see some huge dinosaur skeletons at (80,49). Be full health/mana and ready to face a level 56 mob. Open Torwa’s pouch in your inventory, loot the Preserved Threshadon Meat and the Pheromone Mixture, right click the meat, and then right click the Pheromone, Lar’korwi will appear, kill him. He’s rather easy, I had no problem to solo it at all at level 54. Loot Lar’korwi’s Head..
- Ride north/northwest to Fungal Rock (63,16). Enter the cave, at the fork take the narrow path in the middle, then go right and keep going until you hit the end of the cave. Just be very careful where you fight the Un’Goro Gorilla, they call for help.At the end of the cave in a room with a puddle of water and a rock in the middle you’ll find U’cha, lvl 55 Gorilla. There’s another gorilla in the same room but you can pull it solo if you wait for U’cha to be away. Then pull U’cha solo, kill it and loot his pelt.
- Clear the way out of the cave, then kill all the apes outside the cave, make a clear path because you are gonna escort A-Me 01 out of this cave soon.
Once there’s no ape left outside the cave, go back in and go right at the fork this time. After 2 or 3 more apes you’ll find A-Me 01. Turn in the quest, get the follow up, turn it in (since you already have the mithril casing), then get the next follow up,  Chasing A-me 01. This will start the escort quest, once again the golden rule of escort quests, let A-me 01 infront, let her get hit first and then get the mobs off her. Escort her until Karna Remtravel and turn in the quest.
- Go up to Marshal’s Refuge, turn in the quest  Linken’s Sword, get the follow up  A Gnome’s Assistance, go talk to J.D. Collie inside the crystal cave, turn in the quest, watch her do her speech and get the follow up  Linken’s Memory. Get out of the cave and get the quest  Lost! from Spraggle Frock. Sell and repair.Go southwest until you hit the river (40,27). On the southern side of the river you’ll find plenty of Dinos and some Oozes.In this area, kill every Frenzied Pterrordax, Elder Diametradon and Ooze you find. Open the “bag of empty ooze containers” from your inventory and put the 10 “Empty Pure Sample” Jar on a hotkey. Everytime you kill an ooze, loot it and then target the corpse and click the Jars to fill them up. You can stop killing Oozes once you got 10 Pure samples.Keep doing this until you complete:
 Shizzle’s Flyer
 Roll the Bones (they drop from the Elder Diametradons approximately 25% drop chance)
 Beware of Pterrordax
 A Little Slime Goes a Long Way
This might take a while but this is decent grinding since there’s quite a lot of mobs, and you are completing 4 quests at the same time.
Warning: Be careful, 2 devilsaurs roam this area from time to time.
- When you are done with these 4 quests, go southeast to Fire Plume Ridge, climb the mountain from the southern side in the middle (49,53). Find your way to the top of Fire plume ridge, you’ll have to do almost a full circle around it for that, ignore the cave with Ringo for now. Kill every fire elemental on your way and you should get the 9 Un’Goro Ash you need.When at the top of Fire Plume Ridge, next to the lava pool you should see a conic stone named “Fire Plume Ridge Hot Spot”. Search your inventory for Krakle’s Thermometer, right click it next to the conic stone, this should complete the quest  Finding the Source. Don’t get too close to the cave at the top, there’s a lvl 56 Elite elemental there, avoid it.
- If you got 9 Un’Goro Ash already no need to kill more elementals, just get off fire plume ridge from the west side and ride west until Golakka hotsprings and find Krakle behind the geyser hill (30,50). Turn in the quest and get the follow up  The New Springs.Ride east/southeast to Torwa Pathfinder (71,76). Turn in the 2 quests:
 The Mighty U’cha
 The Bait for Lar’korwi
- Go northwest to Fire Plume Ridge (yes, again!). Climb on it from the southern side in the middle (49,53) then go a bit east to reach the cave where Ringo is (52,51). Turn in the quest  Lost! and get the follow up  A Little Help from My friends. Search your inventory for Spraggle’s Canteen and put it on a hotkey. Everytime Ringo faints, click the canteen while being next to him. Get off the mountain by the eastern side, then go north, run to Marshall’s Refuge while making sure Ringo always follows you, try to avoid mobs as much as possible. Run inside Marshal’s Refuge until Spraggle Frock, you’ll get the quest complete message.
- Time to turn in some quests! Beware of Pterrordax
 A Little Help from my Friends
 Roll the Bones
 Shizzle’s FlyerFinally some space in the quest log! Let’s hope blizzard extends it to 25 somedayHearthstone to Ratchet, turn in  Volcanic Activity at Liv Rizzlefix, in the house just down of the inn.
End of xp rate winterspring –> Un’goro –> Ratchet
Note: This XP rate was just to show that with a proper quest path, you get great results even though there was a lot of travelling. This was done without any XP bonus.
Take the boat to Booty Bay, then fly to Stormwind.
- Now you have two options:
- 1. Get a 5 man group together and go to Sunken Temple, which I highly recommmend because we got all the quests already, just have to pick  Into the Temple of Atal’hakkar from Brohann Caskbelly in Stormwind’s dwarven district and  Jammalan the Prophet in Hinterlands from the Exile or ask someone to share it. These quests will give a huge XP boost and the rewards are nice as well.
- 2. You don’t want to do Sunken Temple, then I suggest you go grind in Azshara at the Blood Elf camp or on the Nagas on the Shattered Strands, OR kill deadwood Furlbogs in Northern Felwood to get neutral faction with the Timbermaw Tribe and being able to turn in the totem quest.
- Before going to Sunken Temple, bind in Stormwind, then make sure you have the 6 quests:
 Into the Temple of Atal’Hakkar
 Into the Depths
 Secret of the Circle
 Haze of Evil
 Jammal’an the Prophet
 The God HakkarFollow my Guide to Sunken Temple.
- For those who don’t do Sunken Temple, you will have to grind about 80000-90000XP. That’s approximately half a level. However there’s plenty of good spots to grind at this level, and for good reasons: Harpies for your Darkmoon Epic Necklace or Deadwood Furlbogs for your Timbermaw faction.
- When you are done with Sunken Temple, turn in all the quests besides  Haze of Evil, we will go turn in it in the guide later. Also turn in the quest A Little Slime Goes a long Way when you pass by Ironforge.
 Jammal’an the Prophet can be turned in Hinterlands at the Atal’ai Exile in Shadra ‘Alor (35,73). You should have already leveled up inside the temple, if not, you’ll get to level 55 from turning in the quests.
- Sell and repair, resupply food/drink up to 4 stacks.Take the boat from Menethil Harbor to Auberdine, then fly to Rut’theran village, get the quest  Moontouched Wildkin and  Starfall. Go to Darnassus and make it your home location. For those who didn’t turn in  Morrowgrain yet, go turn it in in Darnassus at the Cenarion Enclave.Fly to Auberdine then to Astranaar. Ride to Felwood.
- Start of circuit Felwood –> Everlook:In Felwood just off the road to the right, turn in the quest  Cleansing Felwood at Arathandris Silversky (54,86). Talk to her and ask her for a Cenarion beacon. From now on when you kill stuff in Felwood you can get Corrupted Soul shards, which you will turn in later for cenarion plant salves. With those salves you can cure corrupted plants in felwood and get consumables in return.
- Go further north to Emerald Sanctuary (51,82), turn in  Cleansed Water Returns to Felwood, get the follow up  Dousing the flames of Protection.Turn in  Flute of Xavaric, get the follow up  Felbound Ancients.
Turn in  Further Corruption and  Linken’s Memory, get the follow up  Silver heart.
Turn in  Verifying the Corruption.
- Ride north along the road until (44,76), you’ll see bears and wolves to the east, from this spot, kill all bears and wolves you find while going north, until you have 11 Silvery Claws.Get back on the road, ride to Jaedenar (40,57). in Jaedenar clear the way westwards until the green pool you already went to before to fill up the vial. Enter Shadow Hold (35,58).At this point if you can find people to group it will be much easier. Dousing the Flames of Protection is doable solo (but kinda hard), on the other hand there’s an escort quest which is almost impossible solo, at least for most classes. It also depends on how crowded the area is, if there’s lots of people farming in the shadow hold already, it’s doable solo.Clear your way down the first tunnel, in the first room you’ll find a captured elve named Arko’narin. This is the NPC that gives the escort quest, but to get it you first need to find a Blood Red Key from one of the mobs inside Shadow Hold, click it and get the quest  A Stranged Red Key. You have to turn this quest at Captured Arko’narin later. The follow up will be the escort quest.
- In the same room you can find the 1st and 2nd brazier (the 2nd one is on the slope going to the next tunnel), click them to turn them off.
- If you are in a group (at least a duo of lvl 55 people), and get a Blood Red Key (the whole group can loot it if it drops), tell everyone to turn in the first quest at the captured elf. When everyone has turned in the first quest  A Stranged Red Key, one person should start the follow up, which is the escort quest.
Note: You have to click on the elf through the cage. Some people try to click the cage itself, but that doesn’t work.
- Escort Arko’Narin to her equipment, then escort her out, things can get rough at times because she engages 2 or 3 lvl 55 mobs a the same time and is fragile until she has her equipment on. In the same room where her equipment is you’ll find the 3rd and 4th Brazier, turn them off too. At the exit a 53 Elite mob will attack you.Defeat it and then Arko’narin will leave and you’ll get the quest complete message.If you don’t find anyone to group with, just don’t do the escort quest, clear your way inside the Shadow Hold and turn off the 4 brazier.
- Once done with that, get back on the main road and follow it until Irontree Woods (45,23). Kill Irontree Stompers and Wanderers until one drops an Irontree Heart.Get back on the road follow it until Talonbranch Glade, sell and repair then go to Timbermaw Hold. In Timbermaw go to the winterspring exit.Right outside of Timbermaw Hold get the quest  Winterfall Activity from Salfa.
- Ride south to Donova Snowden, turn in  The New Springs, get the follow up  Strange Sources.
Also get the other quest  Threat of the Winterfall.From now on, throughout winterspring look for big white/blue feathers on the floor named “Moontouched Feather”, you need 10 of these.
- Ride east to Timbermaw Post (39,44). Kill 8 Winterfall Pathfinder, Den Watcher and Totemic there. If you find a Winterfall Ritual Totem, don’t click it to get the quest unless you are neutral with the Timbermaws already (you need neutral to be able to turn in this quest in Timbermaw Hold)Keep killing these Furlbogs until you also get a Empty Firewater Flask, click it and get the quest  Winterfall Firewater.
- Get back on the road and ride east until a crossroad (53,34). Go north to Starfall Village (51,30). Turn in  Starfall, get the follow up. Talk to Jaron Stoneshaper, turn in the quest  The Ruins of Kel’Theril and get the follow up  Troubled Spirits of Kel Theril. Also get  Enraged Wildkin.Get back on the road, go south to the crossroads, when you are there go southeast this time until everlook.End of circuit Felwood –> Everlook:
Note: I had XP Bonus during 90% of that one. So that’s about 35000 XP / Hour.
- In Everlook get  Are We There, Yeti? from Umi Rumplsnicker.In the Inn, get the quests: Duke Nicholas Zverenhoff
 The Everlook Report
 Sister PamelaYou can put in bank “The Everlook Report” and “Studies in Spirit Speaking”. I’ll say when to get them back from the bank later in the chapter.
Sell and repair, resupply food and drink (4 stacks), get the flight path (it’s on the eastern side of Everlook.)
- Go west to the Lake of Kel’Theril. Look around for blue runes amidst the floor named “Highborne Relic Fragment”. Watch out before you pick any of them though, be full health/mana, because 2 lvl 55 spawn and attack you each time you click one. You can either kill them or run away.
- The 1st Relic fragment is at (55,43)
- The 3rd is just west of it at (53,43)
- The 4th one is directly north of the 3rd at (52,41)
- The 2nd one is west of the 4th one at (51,41)
- Ride west back to Donova Snowden (31,44) and get as much Moontouched Feather as possible on the way.Turn in  Threat of the Winterfall and  Winterfall Firewater, get the follow up  Falling to Corruption.Ride north, back to Timbermaw Hold, go through it to Felwood. As soon as you exit in Felwood, jump down west in Felpaw Village. Clear yourself a path to the camp which is on the upper level of Felpaw Village, northwest of the green pool.
- Clear the camp (which might be hard, so use everything you got if needed) and you should find a “Deadwood Cauldron” (60,5). Click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Mystery Goo.
- Go back to Winterspring through Timbermaw Hold. Go back to Donova Snowden, turn in  Mystery Goo and get the follow up  Toxic Horrors.Now if you haven’t gathered your 10 Moontouched Feathers yet, go do it, then Hearhstone to Darnassus.In Darnassus go to the Temple of the Moon and fill up Eridan’s Vial in the pool. Go to the bank and put the 4 relic fragments there, as we won’t be needing them for a while. You can destroy Jaron’s Pick too.
- Go out of Darnassus to Rut’theran Village and turn in  Moontouched Wildkin. Get the follow up  Find Ranshalla.You should be 56 by now, so go get your new skills. If you aren’t 56 yet it’s not a problem, we’ll be back in town in a few.
- Fly to Auberdine and then to Astranaar. Ride to Felwood.Start of XP Circuit Felwood –> Everlook #2Inside Felwood just on the right side of the road you’ll find Arathandris Silversky (54,86). Turn in the Salve quests you completed there (if you don’t have any gathering skill, you will only have Salve via Hunting completed). These quests are repeatable but only the first turn ins give XP. On the other hand you get Cenarion Plant Salves which you can use to cleanse corrupted plants in Felwood and get buffs or consumables from them. Check this guide for more details.
- Ride further north to Emerald Scantuary. Turn in the quests  Dousing the Flames of Protection and  Rescue From Jaedenar if you managed to finish that one.Get the two follow ups:
 A Final Blow
 Retribution of the Light
Also turn in  Silver Heart and  Felbound Ancients at Eridan Bluewind.
Get the follow up  Aquementas. Also get the follow up  Purified!, turn it in, you’ll get the “Flue of the Ancients” as reward.
- Go back to Jaedenar into the Shadow Hold. Clear inside the hold further than when you doused the last 2 flames, past the red pool. Just a bit further down a slope you should find a room with an altar in it’s middle, 4 warlocks/darkweavers arouned it, channeling a ritual, and Rakaiah infront.You can pull Rakaiah solo, the 4 warlocks will be aggro on you but won’t attack as long as you don’t directly attack them. After you got rid of Rakaiah, you will still be locked in combat mode because of the 4 warlocks, to lose combat mode you just have to run back some distance away from them until they forget you. Basically they never attack you unless you directly attack them. However the warlock’s imp pets will attack you and you should dispose of them.
- Kill the 2 other mobs on each side of the room and the one in the back, then you can kill each of the 4 warlocks one by one. When the room is clear, click on the Remains of Trey Lightforge on the altar, choose your reward and complete the quest  Retribution of the Light, get the follow up |57] The Remains of Trey Lightshadow.
- Go past the Altar Room and down a spiral, after a couple of pulls you’ll be facing a small bridge going up straight ahead and a slope going down to your left.Go left and keep going in that direction until you reach a big room where you’ll find Shadow Lord Fel’dan and his two succubus guards.It wasn’t an easy fight to solo, I basically used everything I had with the mage and rogue. I sheeped Shadow Lord Fel’dan and killed the two succubus fast. Same with rogue, I sapped the shadow lord and killed it last. With the warrior I used retaliation. Don’t forget to loot the head of the Shadow Lord.This part of the dungeon is just much easier with a group, you can try it solo but I recommend at least finding a person to duo it with.
- Clear your way out of the Shadow Hold and out of Jaedenar, get back on the road and ride north until Irontree Woods.Go to the crater at (49,27), you’ll find plenty of Toxic Horrors there, kill them until you got 3 Toxic Horror Droplet. There’s more Toxic Horrors all around the big green pool just north of the crater.
- In Irontree woods go to the ruins at (49,30) and click the Flute of the Ancients from your inventory. some treant spirits will appear, especially one huge treant named Arei. If he’s not there, it means someone else is already escorting him. Go kill some treants and elementals while waiting. Get his quest  Ancient Spirit and escort Arei. He will do a full turn around the green pool, so I suggest you clear the toxic horrors around the crater before you start the escort. Let him be infront and get hit first or he won’t assist. The good thing is that he is quite a tank so you can let him tank a bit when there is multiple mobs. He will get back on the road after having done a full circle around the pool, 3 irontrees will ambush him at this point. Kill them fast one by one while Arei tanks the others. You will get a quest complete message normally.
- Ride back to Emerald Sanctuary, turn in the quests  A Final Blow and  The Remains of Trey Lightforge. Ride to Ashenvale. When in Ashenvale follow the road south and then east towards Azshara, make a stop at Forest song which is just east of Satyrnaar.
Turn in  Ancient Spirit at Kayneth Stillwind (85,44).Get back on the road and ride east to Azshara, go to Talrendis Point and fly to Talonbranch Glade. Sell and repair. Go to Winterspring through Timbermaw Hold.
- Ride south to Donova Snowden, turn in  Toxic Horrors and get the follow up  Winterfall Runners.Time to find those runners! Check the map below to see which path they follow, they are on the road from Timbermaw entrance to the crossroads, then they go around the mountain by the north and to Winterfall Village.When you find the 3 Winterfall runners (lvl 57), you don’t have to kill all 3. Just kill one fast and run away, come back and loot the crate. They all drop it.
Go to Everlook, resupply food/drink up to 4 stacks, sell and repair.
End of Circuit Felwood –> Everlook #2:
- Start of Circuit Everlook –> DarnassusGo east of Everlook to Winterfall Village (66,33), kill 8 Winterfall Shamans and 8 Winterfall Ursa there.Once that is done, go south over the mountain to Ice Thistle Hills (65,41). Kill Ice Thistle Yetis there until you have 10 Thick Yeti Fur.
- Ride south along the road. At (62,60) you’ll find a small trail going west, just a bit further you’ll find a camp named “Dun Mandarr” (59,59). Kill the owlbeasts in it so that you can access the “Damaged Crate” in the camp.Click on the Damaged Crate, turn in the quest and get the follow up. Go east and you’ll find a wagon with a keg atop at (61,60) just west of the road.Jaron’s Supplies are at the wagon, they are small crates half burried in the snow, loot one of them. Then get back on the road and ride south, go over the ice bridge and keep going south until you discover Darkwhisper Gorge and get the complete message for  Strange Sources.
- Go back north, past the wagon and you’ll find Ranshalla, she is on the east side of the road at (63,59) in front of the entrance to Owl Wing Thicket. If she’s not there, someone is probably doing the escort quest already, so go kill some owlbeasts while waiting for her to return. When you find her, turn in the quest  Find Ranshalla and get the follow up  Guardians of the Altar.Escort her to the cave, inside the cave she’ll start to cast a spell, while she does, click on the stave infront of her named “Fire of Elune” and it will be lit. You can drink/eat while she is channeling her spell, you don’t have to light the torch immediately.Always let her in front and get the first hit. Escort her inside the 5 caves and light the 5 torches. Then she will go to the altar of elune, which you will have to click too. Then a beautiful scene will happen and you will have the quest complete message at the end of it.While escorting her you should have normally looted the Blue-Feathered Amulet you need for the other quest. If you didn’t, keep killing these owlbeasts until one drops.
- Go north back to Everlook, turn in  Are We There, Yeti? and get the follow up. Sell, repair and resupply food/drink.
Go east/southeast of Everlook back to Ice Thistle Hills, this time enter the cave further to the east up the hills (68,42) and kill Ice Thistle Matriachs/Patriachs until you get 2 Pristine Yeti Horn.Go back to Everlook, turn in  Are We There, Yeti? and get the follow up. Find a goblin named Legacki, she stands to the left of the Inn. Target her and right click Umi’s Mechanical Yeti from your inventory.
- Ride west/northwest to Starfall Village and turn in  Enraged Wildkin.Go west to Donova Snowden, turn in the quest  Strange Sources and  Winterfall Runners and get away from the pool. 3 Winterfall Ambushers will spawn shortly after you turn in the quest, but if you are away enough they won’t aggro you. Don’t get the follow up.
- Go north to the Timbermaw Hold entrance and turn in  Winterfall Activity at Salfa.Hearthstone to Darnassus, go out to Rut’theran village and turn in  Guardians of the Altar and get the follow up  Wildkin of Elune. Go back inside Darnassus to Arch Druid Staghelm at the Cenarion Enclave and turn in the quest.End of circuit Everlook –> Darnassus:
Note: No XP bonus at all.
- Visit the AH, resupply food/drink (4 stacks). You can put your cenarion beacon and any Corrupted Soul Shard or Cenarion Plant Slave at the bank, if you still have any. We are not going back to Felwood so they are just taking bagspace for nothing now. Same for the Flute of the Ancients, put it in the bank, I don’t dare destroying it because who knows, might need it one day for another quest, even though I doubt it.
You should also be level 57 or very close now.
- Fly to Tanaris. in Gadgetzan, find a goblin named Sprinkle (she’s close to the horde exit). Scare her away with the mechanical yeti. Make Gadgetzan your home location.If you didn’t turn in  The God Hakkar yet, go east to Steamwheedle Port and turn it in.
- Go to Lost Rigger Cove (68,41), inside lost rigger cove go south to the other side of the pirate camp and then west until you find a stone circle (70,49).Open the blue bag named “Eridan’s Supplies”, loot everything from it. Then step inside the circle and click the Book of Aquor. Aquementas, a lvl 54 elemental, will come to the circle and attack you. You don’t have to kill it, just have to stand in the stone circle and let him attack you once. If you want to kill it, just know that he is immune to frost and deals frost damage (mages use Frost Ward). He should be a cakewalk at level 57.
You should now have the Silver Totem of Aquementas. If you do, you can destroy the “Book of Aquor”, the “Silver Claws” and the “Irontree Heart”.
- Ride to Un’Goro Crater, when in Un’goro, gather 3 Bloodpetal Sprouts while heading to marshall’s refuge. You get these sprouts by clicking on Bloodpetal Sprouts (green cabbage-looking plants scattered everywhere in Un’goro)At Marshall’s refuge turn in  Haze of Evil, and then turn in the follow up immediatly (thanks to the 3 Bloodpetal sprouts you just gathered on the way).
- Go inside the crystal cave and talk to J.D. Collie, turn in  Aquementas and get the follow up  Linken’s Adventure. Go to Linken and turn it in, don’t get the follow up unless you got a few people to help you. Get at least a healer and a tank type. Blazerunner is a lvl 56 Elite fire elemental and he hits for 400. So just save this quest for when you are level 60 and have time to spend on that quest, the rewards aren’t that great, we did it for XP.Anyway here is how to defeat Blazerunner, the last boss of the long quest chain “Linken’s Adventure”. Go to the top of fire plume ridge, clear all the elementals around to make sure they don’t add during the fight. Equip the Silver Totem of Aquementas and put it on a hotkey. Click it to dispel Blazerunner’s aura right at the start and everytime it reappears. Blazerunner is somewhat invincible when his aura is on, he keeps knockbacking people and every damage he takes is divided by 10. So be sure to always keep that aura dispelled.
Another thing, fight him inside his cave with your back facing the walls, so if he knockbacks you when the aura appears again you won’t end up being tossed off the mountain or into adds.
He’s a tough fight, I did it with a level 57 Priest, a level 55 Paladin and me (lvl 57 rogue) and it wasn’t easy. On the other hand I soloed it with my lvl 57 frost mage, thanks to kiting, it took time and several attempts though. So I recommend saving that quest for when you are level 60 and have time to spend on it, unless you got enough people to help you immediately. Anyway if you do manage to kill Blazerunner, you must also go loot the Ornate Chest in his cave. Then turn in the quest at Linken.
- Before you leave Marshal’s Refuge, find a goblin named Quixxil and scare him with the mechanical yeti.Hearthstone to Gadgetzan, fly to Theramore, take the boat to Menethil Harbor, fly to Ironforge.In Ironforge, sell/repair, resupply food and drink (4 stacks), check the AH.
Go to the throne room and take the quest  The Smoldering Ruins of Thaurissan from Royal Historian Archesonus, then talk to her again and go through her dialogue. Turn in the quest and get the follow up.Go to the bank and get your Black Dragonflight Molt from it (if you don’t have it on you already, that is).
- Fly to Stormwind, make Stormwind your home location, then fly to Lakeshire, Redridge Mountains. In Redridge follow the road north to Burning Steppes.Go through Blackrock Pass and then east to Morgan’s Vigil, it’s a narrow path going up the mountain with torches on each side (83,63).
- Get the flight path.
- Get the quests  Extinguish the Firegut and  FIFTY! YEP! from Oralius.
- Get  Dragonkin Menace (Elite) from Helendis Riverhorn.
- Don’t get the other quests.
- Start of XP Circuit Burning Steppes.Ride northwest to Flame Crest (63,30), get  Broodling Essence from Tinkee Steamboil and  Tablet of the Seven from Maxwort Uberglint.From now on try to find a partner or more to do the quest  Dragonkin Menace (Elite), some of the dragons will most likely be too hard for you to solo, so ask for help (Hunters, Warlocks and frost mages will probably be able to solo them though). If you don’t find help immediatly for it, proceed with the next steps of the guide while actively looking for people to help you with the dragons. When you find someone, go to the paragraph called “Dragonkin Menace”.
- Go south to the Ruins of Thaurissan and kill mobs there while looking around for “Thaurissan Relics”. They are grey stones looking like this:
- While gathering relics go towards the western end of the Ruins of Thaurissan, you’ll find a Dwarven Statue at (53,40) and the Tablet of the Seven at its feet. Click it and “Transcribe the tablet”. You’ll receive a Tablet Transcript.
- Once you have 12 Tablet Transcripts, go west to the Blackrock Stronghold (44,35). Kill Orcs there unil you have 50 Blackrock Medaillons. If the place is too crowded (it often is), go south to the area named “The Pillar of Ash”, there’s more Blackrock Orcs there.
- Go east to Dreadmaul Rock (73,48). Kill what’s on the kill list of  Extinguish the Firegut. You can find these ogres all around Dreadmaul Rock, I recommend fighting on the eastern side though so you avoid dragonkin adds.At this point if you still haven’t found someone to help you, grind on Orcs at the Blackrock Stronghold or PIllar of Ash. Ask your guild for help or your friends, but get someone to help you for  Dragonkin Menace.
- Dragonkin Menace When you find a partner to duo the dragonkins with, go to the area which is north of Dreadmaul Rock (78,28), you should find Black Broodlings there. Search your inventory for Draco-Incarcinatrix 900 and put it on a hotkey. Use it on every Black Broodling before killing them. When they die while having the incarcinatrix aura on, a crystal will appear at their corpse named “Broodling Essence”. You need 8 of these.
Make a semi circle around the eastern side of Dreadmaul Rock, that’s where you’ll find the dragonkins you need. Complete the kill list of  Dragonkin Menace while getting the 8 Broodling Essence as well.
Before you leave this area go to the northeastern edge of it, you’ll find a cave with Cyrus Therepentous in it.
Take his quest  A Taste of Flame, talk to him and click on the dialogue line, then turn in the quest, get the follow up  A Taste of Flame (Dungeon).
- Go west, back to Flame Crest. Turn in  Broodling Essence, get the follow up  Felnok Steelspring. Turn in  Tablet of the Seven.Go back to Morgan’s Vigil, turn in  FIFTY! YEP! and  Extinguish the Firegut, get the follow up  Gor’tesh the Brute Lord.
Turn in  Dragonkin Menace, get the follow up  The True Masters.
- Fly to Redridge Mountains, go to Lakeshire, find Magistrate Solomon in the town hall and turn in  The True Masters.Hearthstone to Stormwind, go to Stormwind Keep and turn in  The True Masters at Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and get the follow up. Also get the other quest  The First and the Last (Elite).Talk to Lady Katrana Prestor who is right next to Bolvar, go through her dialogue then turn in the quest at Highlord Bolvar and get the follow up  The True Masters.Go talk to Mathis Shaw in the Old Town, he’s on the first floor of the big building named SI:7.
Turn in the quest  The First and the last, get the follow up, turn it in and get the follow up  Flint Shadowmore.
Sell and repair. Resupply food/drink (4stacks).
- Fly to Lakeshire, Redrige. Go to Magistrate Solomon and turn in  The True Masters and get the follow up.Go back to Morgan’s Vigil in the Burning Steppes. Turn in  The True Masters at Marshal Maxwell and get the follow up.Ride northwest and then west along the road which is north of the area called “The Pillar of Ash”.On the western end of The Pillar of Ash you should find Gor’tesh next to an orc bunker (39,53). Kill Gor’tesh, be carefull he hits hard and has one guard. Use everything you got if needed. Loot his head.
- Go northeast to Flame Crest. (63,30). Talk to Ragged John and listen to his story until you get the (Complete) message.Go back to Morgan’s Vigil. Turn in  Gor’tesh the Brute Lord and get the follow up  Ogre head on a stick = Party.
Turn in The True Masters, don’t get the follow up. We will get all these Blackrock Depths quests later on when we go do the instance.
- Go north to Dreadmaul Rock, go around it by the western side and keep going north until the slope with a bridge going up the mountain at (75,38). Clear your way to the top of Dreadmaul Rock. You’ll find a “Soft Dire Mound” right behind some altar (81,46). Right click it to plant the Gor’tesh head. Then go south, back to Morgan’s Vigil, turn in  Ogre Head on a Stick = Party.
End of Burning steppes circuitNote: I got delayed a lot because someone was doing the onyxia key quest where a bunch of elite dragons attack Highlord Bolvar, had to wait quite a while for Lady Katrana Prestor to reappear. Still decent.
- Hearthstone to Stormwind, or fly there if your stone isn’t up.Sell and repair, check the AH, resupply food and drink (4 stacks) get the following quest item from your bank:“Everlook Report” You can put your Alterred Black Dragonflight Molt in bank as well, you’ll just have to get it back before going to BRD.
Fly to Ironforge, to to the throne room. Turn in  The Smoldering Ruins of Thaurissan.
Fly to Aerie Peak, follow the road southwest to Hillsbrad Foothills, then go west/northwest along the mountain until you hit the river. Follow the river north towards Chillwind Point, then go straight north to Western Plaguelands until you find Chillwind Camp (43,85).
- Start of circuit Plaguelands #1Get the flight path. Turn in  Flint Shadowmore and get the follow up  The Eastern Plagues.
Get  Clear the Way from Commander Ashlam.
Turn in  The Everlook Report from Aregent Officer Pureheart, also complete the quest Argent Dawn Commission, you will receive a trinket.
When you kill undeads while having this trinket equiped, you can collect Scourgestones from their bodies. I suggest equiping it from now on everytime you kill undeads in eastern and western plaguelands.Turning in these Scourgestones at Argent Officer Pureheart gets you faction increases with the Argent Dawn and a token. These tokens are the only way to raise your faction with the Argent Dawn at a certain point in reverred, so save them until then. Check blizzard’s official homepage to see what rewards you get at the different faction levels.
Don’t get the other quests.
- Take the eastern road, to Sorrow hill (46,81). Kill 10 Skeletal Flayers and 10 Slavering Ghouls.Go back to Chillwind camp and turn in  Clear the Way, get the two follow up  The Scourge Cauldrons and  All Along the Watchtowers.Go to High Priestess MacDonnell and turn in  The Scourge Cauldrons. Get the follow up  Target: Felstone Field.Go back through Sorrow Hill and enter the Ruins of Andorhal by the south gate (49,73).
In Andorhal try to avoid the roads as much as possible, as level 56 elite abominations roam them. So just clear yourself a path through the destroyed houses. Also avoid the center of the town of course, there’s a huge bunch of mobs there and Araj the Summoner (lvl 61 elite).
- Go to the Fourth Watch Tower (46,70). Clear what’s in your way but be careful not to aggro the skeletal warlord inside of it (lvl 56-57 elite). You can drop the torch at the entrance of the watch tower without aggroing the Skeletal Warlord if you just get close to it without being in it’s line of sight. Look for the “beacon torch” in your inventory and click it while standing next to the tower’s door.Go to the Tower One which is direclty to the west (40,71). It’s close to the western entrance to Andorhal. Mark it with the torch just like you did for the previous tower.Go to Tower Two, northeast of tower one (42,66). It’s close to the northern entrance to Andorhal. Mark it.The Tower Three is right behind tower two, northeast of it. Be careful of the scarlet patrol and abomination patrol when you go there (44,63). Mark tower three.
- Get out of Andorhal by the north side then go west to Felstone Field (37,58).Clear yourself a path to the Cauldron in the middle of the field, when you get close, Cauldron Lord Bilemaw will spawn, kill it and loot the Felstone Field Cauldron Key from him, then go to the cauldron and click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to Chillwind Camp.In the Felstone Field, go to the houses on the north side of the field, enter the one which is the most to the west (37,54).On the 2nd floor of the house you’ll find Janice Felstone, get the quest  Better Late than Never.
Go to the next house which (38,55) and find Janice’s Parcel inside it. Click it, turn in the quest, then click it again and get the follow up  Better Late Than Never.
- Ride south to chillwind camp, avoid Andorhal this time.Turn in  All Along the Watchtowers. Get the follow up  Scholomance, don’t get the other follow up.Turn in  Return to Chillwind Camp, get the follow up  Target: Dalson’s Tears.Turn in  Scholomance at Alchemist Arbington and get the follow up  Skeletal Fragments.
- Go north, around Andorhal and then east to Dalson’Tears (45,52), it’s the field directly east of Felstone Field. Clear yourself a path to the Scourge Cauldron, when you get close Cauldron Lord Malvinious will spawn, kill it and loot his key, go to the Cauldron and click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to Chillwind Camp.
- Go to the houses on the north side of Dalson’s Tears, enter the right one (47,51). Clear what’s inside and look on the floor for Mrs. Dalson’s Diary, get the quest and complete it.Get out of the barn and look around for a Wandering Skeleton, there is only one of this kind and he roams around the barn, so keep killing stuff around the barn until you find it, kill it and loot “Dalson Outhouse Key”. Go behind the barn, you’ll find an Outhouse (48,49). Open it, kill Farmer Dalson, loot Dalson Cabinet Key.
- Go to the other house now (47,50), on the 2nd floor of it you’ll find a “Locked Cabinet”, click it and turn in the quest.Go straight north to the Northridge Lumbermill, when you are next to the lumbermill, go northeast of it, follow a trail going down to a destroyed wagon. You’ll find Kirsta Deepshadow there (51,28), get the quest  Unfinished Business.You can find the Scarlets Knights and Mages you need to kill for the quest just southeast of Kirsta, on the road to Hearthglen. For the Hunters and Medics go to the camp further south and to the east (51,44).When you completed the kill list, go back to Kirsta and turn in  Unfinished Business, get the follow up.
- Go back on the road just east of Kirsta.At (54,34) the road forks off to the left and right. Go right and up the slope you will find Hunstman Radley (57,35). She can be pulled solo if you wait for the right moment: when the mage close to her goes far enough.Get back on the main road and this time at the fork go left, keep going north until you hit the watch tower (53,24). Kill the 2 guards infront of it then wait for Cavalier Durgen to show up. He goes to the top of the tower then walks back to the entrance. You don’t need to go look for him inside the tower.
- After killing Durgen, you can go directly back to where Kirsta is by going southwest and jumping down in the crater where she is. Turn in the quest  Unfinished Business, don’t get the follow up.You should be level 58 already or at least 5000 XP away from it. If you are not grind on Scarlet Dudes or Undeads in one of the cauldron fields until you are 5000XP away from 58.
- Hearthstone to Stormwind, go to the Cathedral Square and inside the City Hall (48,32) on the 2nd floor. Turn in  Better Late Than Never.Now try to find Ol’Emma, she wanders in between the Cathedral Square and the Trade district. Shouldn’t be hard to find because you’ll see the yellow “?” on the minimap. She makes a stop in a house bordering the canals close to the Cathedral district too (52,41).When you find her turn in  Good Natured Emma. Get the follow up  Good Luck Charm.
End of circuit Western Plaguelands
- Go visit your class trainer, sell/repair, visit the AH, resupply up to 4 stacks of food/water.
Get this quest item from bank:Studies in Spirit SpeakingFly to Ironforge, then fly to Chillwind camp.
Start of XP circuit Plaguelands #2
In Chillwind Camp, turn in  Return to Chillwind Camp, get the follow up  Target: Writhing Haunt.
- Go north to the Felstone Field, go into the left house (38,54) on the 2nd Floor. Turn in the quest  Good Luck Charm at Janice Felstone and get the follow up  Two Halves Become One.Get out of the house and look for a Jabbering Ghoul wandering the area in front of the barn. If it’s not there just keep the area clean until it respawns. Kill it and it will drop a “Good Luck Other-Half-Charm”.Once you have the other half charm, go back to Janice Felstone, right click on the other-half-charm in your inventory. Turn in the quest.
- Get out and back on the road, ride east until (49,56) where a trail crosses the road. Go south following the trail to the Writhing Haunt (52,66). Clear a path to the Scourge Cauldron, when you get close to it, Cauldron Lord Razarch will spawn, kill it and loot the key. Clear what’s around the Cauldron and go click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to Chillwind Camp.
- Go south, cross the river and go back to Chillwind Camp through Sorrow Hill. Turn in  Return to Chillwind Camp and get the follow up  Target: Gahron’s Withering.Ride east through Sorrow hill, then northeast, across the river and to Gahron’s Withering (62,57). Clear a path to the Scourge Cauldron, when you get close Cauldron Lord Soulwrath will, appear, kill it. He’s harder than the other cauldron lords, he knockbacks and silences, so be careful where you fight him. Loot his key then go to the Cauldron, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to Chillwind Camp.
- Ride east until you hit Thondroril River, go north along the river bank, then cross the river so you are on the eastern bank and ride north until you find a house. In front of it you’ll see Tirion Fordring, get his 3 quests: Demon Dogs
 Blood Tinged Skies
 Carrion GrubbageFrom now on, kill on sight the following:
- Plaguehound Runt
- Carrion Worm
- Go south along the river and then east into Eastern Plaguelands.Go southeast while killing everything on the way. Find the Marris Stead but don’t get close to it! There’s a lvl 62 Elite NPC there, hits like a truck. Go around the Marris Stead so that you are on the east of it (29,74).Just a bit closer to Nathanos lightcaller you’ll find “Mangled Human Remains” (28,74). Loot the SI:7 Insignia (Turyen) from it.
Go a bit closer to Nathanos, on a small mound right infront of him you should find other human remains (27,74). Loot Fredo’s Insignia from it. This is as close as you can get to Nathanos without aggroing it, and you should get the “Blightcaller Uncovered” (Complete) message. Go backwards a bit and then south, you should find the last human remains close to the road (28,79). Loot Rutger’s Insignia.
- Go southeast to Darrowshire, keep killing everything on sight that you need for quests, there should be plenty.Inside Darrowshire, find a small destroyed house on the western side of Darrowshire. You should find Pamela Redpath there, turn in the quest  Sister Pamela and get the follow up  Pamela’s Doll.Now you must find the 3 parts of pamela’s doll, they can be in any of the other houses in Darrowshire, mostly on the 2nd floor of it. Look on the floor for some brown objet. Everytime you get close to one of the doll parts, a level 55 ghost spawns and attack you.
- Once you have Pamela’s Doll’s Left Side, Right Side and Head. Right click them in your inventory to combine them. Go to Pamela and turn in the quest. Get the two follow up quests:
 Uncle Carlin
 Auntie MarleneGo back towards the Marris Stead and keep doing wide circles around it killing everything until you got 30 Plaguebat and 20 Plaguehound Runts slain. This is the best area to find them.Go east to the area north of the infectis scar and Corin’s Crossing. Kill everything around until you have 5 Plaguehound Kills. Focus on Carrion Grubs as well.
- Once you got 5 Plaguehound kills, go to the area which is north of Blackwood Lake (51,41). You should find Frenzied Plaguehounds around this area, also kill Carrion Devourers and Bats in the way.Once you have 5 Frenzied Plaguehound kills, go southeast, around the Pestilent scar by the north of it and then go southeast to Light’s Hope Chapel (81,59).Get the flight path. Turn in  Duke Nicholas Zverenhoff. Turn in  Uncle Carlin, get the follow up  Defenders of Darrowshire.Just a bit south of Light’s Hope Chapel find Caretaker Alen (79,63). Get the quest  Zaeldarr the Outcast from him.
Note: Don’t sell evil bat eyes, they can be used to get Darkmoon Faire Tickets for your future epic necklace. If you aren’t interested in the Darkmoon rewards you can sell the eyes at the AH for nice cash.
- Check how many “Slab of Carrion Worm Meat” you need, then go kill in the area south and southwest of Light’s Hope Chapel until you got your 15 Carrion Worm Meat. Then go to Light’s Hope Chapel, fly to Chillwind camp.
Turn in  Return to Chillwind Camp, go to Commander Ashlam Valorfirst and complete the quest “Mission Accomplished!”Turn in  The Eastern Plagues at Flint Shadowmore, get the follow up  The Blightcaller Cometh.
- Hearthstone to Stormwind, Go to Stormwind Keep and turn in  The Blightcaller Cometh at Highlord Bolvar.
Take the follow up  Order Must Be Restored (Raid), we won’t be doing it in the guide, however it’s one of those “must do at level 60” quests. You’ll need a mini raid for it, and the rewards are good.End of circuit Plaguelands #2:
- Sell/repair, resupply food/drink (4 stacks), check the AH.Fly to Ironfore, make the Inn your home location, go to the bank and get the following quest items:The 4 Relic Fragments.Fly to Chillwind Camp. Get the quest  A Plague Upon Thee from Nathaniel Dumah.
- Start of XP circuit Plaguelands #3Ride east to Sorrow Hill and find Marlene Redpath in the only house there is (49,78).Turn in  Auntie Marlene and get the follow up  A Strange Historian (Elite).
Search the graveyard just north of the house where Marlene Redpath is, look for “Joseph Redpath’s Monument” among the graves (49,76). Click the grave and get Joesph’s Wedding Ring.
- Go back towards Chillwind Camp and take the other path to Andorhal, go inside the Ruins of Andorhal by the western entrance.Just a bit inside Andorhal go to the house to the north, it’s the only house around with a floor and not totally destroyed (39,68). Inside the house go to the 2nd floor, in one of the rooms you’ll find Chromie. Turn in [b] A Strange historian, get the follow up  The Annals of Darrowshire. Also ge the other quest  A Matter of Time.
- Go to the northern gate of Andorhal, and east of the first watch tower you’ll find two wooden silos (45,62) which look like this:Get full hp/mana, get next to one of them and click your Temporal Displacer (looks like a horn). 1 to 3 lvl 57 worms will spawn and attack you. When it’s 3 it might be tough to handle solo, so always start those fights with full hp and if possible potions / long cooldown abilities up. Back off from the silos after you summon the worms, if you stay too close more worms will spawn sometimes, and that’s probably more than you can handle solo.The worms only appear when the silo is sparkling blue. They take a while to sparkle again after you use the temporal displacer next to them. There’s 3 more silos just a bit more to the east.
Keep doing that until you have 15 Temporal Parasites slain.
- Go back to Chromie, turn in  A Matter of Time and get the follow up  Counting Out time.Now what you have to do is go from destroyed house to destroyed house in Andorhal and look for Small Lockboxes like this:Loot the Andorhal Watch from it. Keep doing this until you have 5 Andorhal Watches.
- Go to the town hall (with a tower clock) which is in the middle of Andorhal, close to where Araj the Summoner is, you can sneak in the town hall without having to fight any of the bunch of mobs close to it.Inside the town hall you’ll find several “Musty Tome” lying on the floor. When you click one, there is a chance you will find the Annals of Darrowshire, but there is a higher chance that you will get a “Ruined Tome” and 1 or 2 level 57 mobs will attack you. They give no loot and no exp. Hoewever there is a trick to know which tome is the right one. There is a slight graphical difference. The pages of the fake tomes have two-tone colored pages, lightbrown and white, like this one:The good tome looks “newer”, and it’s pages only have one color tone, like this one:
You can easily see the difference if you zoom in 1st person view and put your mouse pointer over the books to highlight them. Loot the Annals of Darrowshire.
- Go back to Chromie, turn in  Counting Out Time. The Attuned Dampener you get as a reward is only useable on Araj the Summoner, so save it for later when you are 60 and do the big quests. Killing Araj is necessary to get your Scholomance key and another quest for a decent trinket. You’ll need a solid group of 60s to kill him, but the Attuned Dampener will help. You can actually repeat the quest  Counting out Time to get more dampeners for an easier Araj kill.Turn in  The Annals of Darrowshire, get the follow up  Brother Carlin.Now you should also have finished  Skeletal Fragments, if you haven’t, kill some more skeletons while you are in Andorhal.
- Get out of Andorhal by the north gate, then go east till Thondroril River and ride north to Tirion Fordring (7,43).Turn in  Demon Dogs,  Blood Tinged Skies and  Carion Grubbage. Get the follow up  Redemption. Listen to Tirion’s tale, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Of Forgotten Memories.
- Ride to Eastern Plaguelands and go southeast to the Undercroft, which is directly south of the Marris Stead.Behind the crypt in the Undercroft you’ll find Tiron Fordring’s Grave (28,86). Next to should be a “Loose Dirt Mound”. This is where you need help, this almost impossible to do solo unless you use a lot of creativy and everything you got. Anyway here is what happens when you click the dirt mount, Mercutio Filthgorger and 3 Dwarf Graverobbers spawn and go to the dirt mound, if you are close they of course jump you.
They all hit hard, especially Mercutio, and all have a lot of hit points for non elites. Here is what I suggest:As soon as you click the dirt mount, run to the other side of the fence, you can jump over it if you walk up the mountain a bit. The 4 dwarves will walk to the grave and stand there.
You have two ways to do this now:
1. Polymorph Mercutio (if you have a mage with you) and kill the 3 gravediggers. Then bandage up and kill Mercutio, loot his hammer.
2. Ignore the 3 adds and go all out on Mercurio, loot the hammer and run.
Use creativity with the classes you have!
Ex: With my rogue I got help from a warrior. He charged Mercutio and used intimidating shout as soon as possible to send the 3 gravediggers away for 10 sec or so. We both went all out on Mercutio, looted and ran away. Anyway, if you don’t get help immediatly, there’s something to do in the Undercroft while you look for help:
Go inside the crypt (27,85), clear the way down, kill Zaeldarr the Outcast and loot his head.
In the same room look for a “Torn Scroll” on the floor, click it can get the quest  Hameya’s Plea.
If you still didn’t get anyone to help you on  Of Forgotten Memories, grind on the trolls in the Undercroft while waiting for someone to help you. It just takes 10 min! Call a guildmate or something.
- Go back to Tiron Fordring, turn in  Of Forgotten Memories, get the follow up  Of Lost Honor.Get back into Eastern Plaguelands and ride east to Light’s hope Chapel. Turn in  Brother Carlin, get the follow up  Villains of Darrowshire and  Heroes of Darrowshire.
Turn in  Zaeldarr the Outcast further to the south at Caretaker Alen. Sell junk and resupply food and drink there. (4 stacks).
- Ride west to the Infectis scar by passing Corin’s crossing by the south side.
Go down the Infectis Scar at (49,74), then go to
(53,65) where you’ll find the “Shattered Sword of Marduk”, as marked on the map. It looks like this:Loot it.Get out of the Infectis scar by the way you came in.
- Go north to Blackwood Lake (49,51). Take a dive, in the middle of the pool at the bottom you’ll see Ghosts of Darrowshire fighting each other, amongst them you should see a glowing violet skull named “Horgus Skull” (51,50), it looks like this:Loot it.Go north until you find Aurora Skycaller (53,22), she is close to Quil’Lithien Lodge. Turn in  Troubled Spirits of Kel’Theril, don’t get the follow up.
You should be level 59 by now.
- Go west to the Plaguewoods. In the plaguewoods look around for Large Termite Mounds and loot them.Kill stuff inside plaguewood while looking for those termite mounds, but also try to find as much Cannibal Ghouls as possible. Anytime you kill one of these, a Spirit of Darrowshire will appear, right click it to free it. You need to free 15 Darrowshire Spirits. The Cannibal Ghouls are not so numerous though, so it will take a while, consider this as a mini grinding session, plus you are getting faction with the Argent Dawn and Scourgestones.
- When you are done with both  A Plague Upon Thee and  Defenders of Darrowshire, go east to Zul’Mashar (64,24).Clear the way up the slope, and to the east, you’ll soon face a big pyramid. At it’s base you should see tombs with some trolls roaming about them. One of them is Infiltrator Hameya.Clear some of the trolls until you get a clear pull on Hameya, pull him solo and kill him, then loot his key.
- Clear your way out of Zul’Mashar then go southeast to Northdale, take a dive in the pool which is just south of Northdale. Clear the elementals in the way. At (71,33), next to a cage you should see a white flag with a blue runed on it named “Symbol of Lost Honor”:Loot it.Ride southeast back to Light’s Hope Chapel.
Turn in  Defenders of Darrowshire and  Villains of Darrowshire. Get the quest  Heros of Darrowshire. We won’t be doing it in the guide, however it’s one of the cool quest lines to do at level 60.
- Ride west and slightly south to the Undercroft. Right behind the crypt in the Undercroft you should find a “Mound of Dirt”. Not the one next to Tiron’s grave, the other one close to a charriot (28,86). Click it, turn in  Hameya’s Plea.Ride northwest back to Tirion Fordring, turn in  Of Lost Honor and get the follow up  Of Love and Family.Go south and then west back into the Western Plaguelands.
- Go south and swim to Caer Darrow isle, On the western side of Caer Darrow, find Artist Renfray in a wooden house (65,75). Turn in  Of Love and Family and get the follow up  Of Love and Family.This quest will be taking you to Stratholme so it’s something we won’t do in the guide. However it is a great quest, yet another ‘must do” at level 60.Swim west until you reach Sorrow Hill, then ride west to Chillwind Camp. Turn in  Skeletal Fragments, get the follow up  Mold Rhymes With…This is for your Scholomance Key quest, and clearly yet another “must do” at level 60. Don’t forget to take the quest  Alas, Andorhal from Commander Ashlam Valorfist when you go kill Araj for your Scholomance Key quest – killing two birds with one stone.
Turn in  A Plague Upon Thee, take the follow up  A Plague Upon Thee.
- Ride north around Andorhal and then northeast to Northridge Lumber Camp.
Go straight to the lumber mill which is at the northeastern tip of the lumber camp.
Inside the lumber mill you should find a big crate named “Northridge Lumber Mill Crate”. Click it and place the Termite Barrel on it. A barrel with green smoke should appear, click it and get the follow up.Go back to Chillwind Camp, turn in  A Plague Upon Thee.
End of circuit Plaguelands #3
- Hearthstone to Ironforge. Resupply food/drink (4 stacks). Sell and repair, visit the Auction House: this is your last chance to buy your dungeon set 1 bracers, we are gonna need them now.Go to the throne room, get the quest get quest  An Earnest Proposition from Deliana.
Also get  Kharan Mighthammer from King Magni Bronzebeard while you are here.Go to Auberdine, fly to Everlook, Winterspring. (or ask a mage to teleport you to Darnassus, then fly to auberdine –> everlook).In Everlook, turn in  Are We There, Yeti? at Umi Rumplesnicker.
Turn in  Felnok Steelspring, get the follow up  Chillwind Horns.
- Ride straight north until you are in the area east of Frostsaber Rock on the map. You will find Chillwind Ravagers and Edler Shardtooths in this area. Kill every of them until you have 8 Uncracked Chillwind Horns.Once you got 8 Uncracked Horns, go west, closer to Frostsaber Rock, you will find a lot of tigers there. Kill them until you got 15 “Winterspring Blood Sample”. This will take a while, but it’s normal, this is your new armor set quest (For Dungeon Set 2).
- When done, ride back to Everlook, turn in  Chillwind Horns, get the follow up  Return to Tinkee.Hearthstone to Ironforge, go to the throne room, turn in  An Earnest Proposition at Deliana and get your Dungeon Set 1 bracers updated! 3 Spectral stalkers (non elite) will spawn and attack Deliana, help her to kill them.
Get the follow up  A Supernatural Device. This is the next step for your armor quest, but we won’t be doing it in this guide, that’s yet another thing for you to do at level 60!
- You should be approximately 2/3 done in your level 59 by now.It’s time for you to go to Blackrock Depths! Gather all the quests, follow this guide. Don’t forget to take your Altered Black Dragonflight Molt with you, and also go turn in  Return to Tinkee in the Burning Steppes at Flame Crest.Doing Blackrock Depths and all the quests should easily ding you 60, and some of these quests are important for your level 60 life:
-  Attunement to the Core: which allows you to enter the Molten Core (a high level 40-man raid instance) by a teleport window.
-  Marshall Windsor, which is actually the Onyxia Key quest line.
However, if after Blackrok Depths and all it’s quest XP rewards you are still level 59, here is one last bonus XP circuit (And remember, after patch 1.10 you will be able to cash in quests for gold – means epic mount sooner):
- Take two thorium bars with you (buy them at the AH or something). Sell and repair, resupply food/drink (4 stacks).Go to Gadgetzan, turn in  Mold Rhymes With… get the follow up  Fire Plume Forged.Ride to Un’Goro Crater, right after entering it from the slope, go northwest to Fire Plume Ridge, climb to the top of it. Go next to the lava pool and right click your Skeleton Key Mold from your inventory.
- Get off the mountain by the west side, ride northwest to the slope leading to Silithus (29,22). In Silithus, ride west to Cenarion Hold (51,37).Get  Securing the Supply Lines from Windcaller Proudhorn.  Deadly Desert Venom, from Beetix Fickelspragg on the 1st Floor of the Inn.
 The Twilight Mystery from Geologist Larksbane
 Secret Communication from Bor Wildmane
- Get out of Cenarion Hold by the west side, keep going west a little bit, you’ll quickly encounter Scorpids, Spiders and Worms. Kill all of them on sight. Kill the Twilight mobs at the Twillight Base Camp (41,42). There is a lot of scorpids, spiders and worms in the area north of the twilight camp.Keep kiling around this camp until you complete [b] Secret Communication,  Deadly Desert Venom and  Securing the Supply lines.It’s gonna take a while. But anyway this is good because you are working on our cenarion faction (which is very good at level 60 for many reasons, check Blizzard’s homepage here for rewards etc.) and you get Glowing Scorpid Blood, which can be traded for tickets at the Darkmoon Faire. (or sell for nice cash if you aren’t interested in the Darkmoon faire rewards).While killing Twilight mobs, you will sometimes find Twilight Cultist Robe, Mantle and Cowl.
Keep them, you will need them later on for level 60 faction quests with cenarion.
Things to be careful with:
Don’t touch the greater wind stones or you’ll get nuked by it. These stones are to be used while wearing the full twilight cultist set and only when doing specific quests. Don’t bother with them for now.
Avoid Twilight Keeper Havunth, he hurts a lot and doesn’t drop anything particular.
The Scorpids you need to kill are the grey/green ones, named Stonelash Scorpids, NOT the golden ones. Kill Twilight mobs until you finish  Secret Communication.
- You should finish the quest  Securing the Supply Line before the others, go turn it in as soon as it’s complete (along with the Secret Communication Quest). Get the follow up  Stepping Up Security, then go back to finish the other 2.When you are done with them, go northwest, kill every Dredge Crusher you see on the way. Keep going northwest until you are in the northwestern most corner of Silithus named “The Crystal Vale” (20,18). Look around for “Twilight Tablet Fragments”, they look like this:As soon as you have 8 tablets, go southeast towards Cenarion Hold, kill every Dredge Crusher on the way so that you finish  Stepping Up Security.
- Go back to Cenarion Hold, turn in all the quests, hearthstone to Ironforge, fly to Chillwind Camp, turn in  Fire Plume Forged, get the follow up Araj’s Scarab (that’s for your Scholomance key).
That should for sure make you ding level 60!
LEVEL 60 — End of chapter III!
copyight at www.wow-pro.com, all rights reserved