So I’ve had a stressfull week at work and need a solid night of sleep more than anything else.
But tomorrow I am going to start checking in a series of changes to the addon that you might find interesting.
- There will be a new class of guides: WoWPro:GuideTriggered(guide).
- On guide load, a triggered guide will have all its quest ids indexed.
- On guide registration, a triggered guide will have a load queued up if it has not been indexed.
- Before loading the current guide, check to see if any guides have been queued up for indexing. If so, load them, index them and then load the next guide in the queue until the queue is empty. Then load the current guide.
- When checking the questlog, check to see if the quest id is in the index, if so, record the GID (guide ID).
- If the quest is new and the GID is not for the current guide, offer to switch guides. If they say yes, switch. If not, put the guide at the head of the guide stack.
- When ALT-G is keyed, show the guide stack.
This should enable having guides for the garrison dalies, invasions, and followers that are parallel to the leveling quests.
This model can also be extended to dalies for older expansions.