This update includes:
- Updates, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 197 guides, of which 8 had updates.
- A promise to update the guides every couple of weeks, and try to anticipate world events.
- A few bug fixes and enhancements.
The updated guides include:
- Dalies in Firelands
- Dalies for Shattered Sun
- Leveling Guide for Horde Eversong_Woods
- Leveling Guide for Horde Ghostlands
- Leveling Guide for Neutral UnGoro
- Leveling Guide for Neutral Winterspring
- Leveling Guide for Neutral Silithus
- New Uldum Exploration guide
We have 6 bug fixes/enhancements this update:
- Add multiple QID handling for LEAD tag to Dalies
- Add ACH tag handling to Dalies
- Add FACTION, C, R, and GEN tag support to Dalies
- Add Auto quest Select/Accept/Turnin support to Dalies
- Added Darkmoon Island to the map list
- Got rid of each module’s GuideList code and unified them in the base module.
This release marks the first time I have started to reduce the amount of module specific code. Each release I do from now on, will start unifying the parser code, event handlers and other bits so that all of the different guide types behave the same. Less code, fewer bugs!
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!