Current Version: 2.7.7
Last Update: Apr 23, 2014
Next Update: June 11, 2014
This update includes:
- * To be filled at lunchtime at work!
- Updates, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are > 183 guides, of which some guides had updates.
- A promise to update the guides semi-monthly.
- A few bug fixes.
The updated guides include:
- Will be filled in later.
We have some fixes/enhancements this update:
- Added close button and ESC detection to prototype guide selector
- Increased the size of the target and action buttons, for us old folks.
- Fixed crash in dbp() for C/T steps.
- Fixed guide strangeness for ‘f’ steps and steps with ACTIVE tags.
- Fixed crash when NPCSCAN was partially activated.
We have 3 known bugs this release:
- Buy steps are not handled consistently across guides.
- Guide selector is not complete.
- Step completion on steps with QO tags is not reliable. Found in Nagrand in Ring of Blood quest line.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!