Last Update: Oct 24, 2018
Next Update: Nov 05, 2018
This is the 15th WoW 8.0.1 Release
This update includes:
- Support for 8.0.1
- New BFA Guides
- A boatload of bug fixes.
Blizzard made major changes to the mapping system in BFA and while the addon
tries hard to translate the old names to the new ones, there are some known issues
in the following guides:
- Highmountain Tauren Allied Races guide
- Coldrigde cave
- Caves in general (Kajamine!)
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1N release (compared to 8.0.1M):
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1M release (compared to 8.0.1L):
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1L release (compared to 8.0.1K):
- Flight paths can now be disabled when you know how to fly in the area!
- Item level can now be used to guide quest guides
- Zone changes are detected more reliably when entering instances or using portals.
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1K release (compared to 8.0.1J):
- Quest and Scenario objectives are displayed better
- You can now disable Rare kills and Treasure steps, if you don’t want them
- Fixed Buff detection broken since BFA release
- Improved control panel layout
- Achievement criteria updates more reliable
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1J release (compared to 8.0.1I):
- Debug log generation sped up
- Quest objective display when the client is missing info does not crash anymore
- Boats can now be taken automatically when AutoSelect is on
- Most (all?) BFA guides updated.
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1I release (compared to 8.0.1H):
- Fill in after dinner (9/10)
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1H release (compared to 8.0.1G):
- Added NOCACHE tag to forget step completion for missions and dailies.
- Added negation to race tag so you can say not Goblin (|R|-Goblin|) instead of listing everyone else.
- All old style QO tags with non-numeric objectives have been fixed in old guides.
- 49 updates to guides
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1G release (compared to 8.0.1F):
- Preprocess ;/! steps to lessen CPU load.
- Add a new tag, TZ, for auto-completing Taxis that have a different flight point name and target zone name
- Corrected bug where AVAILABLE was setting QID (not necessary post 7.3.5)
- Re-enabled L (level) steps now that every guide that had bad ones has been fixed.
- Resetting a guide now clears the NPC triggered quests table and the guide auto-load table before reloading the guide.
- Fixed bug in BFA where Boats and Flight points are disconnected and addon thought the points were forgotten.
- Fixed a bug where taking a flight was being completed because the flight point was discovered.
- Corrected 27 cases where guides were incorrectly using L (Level) when they should have used l (loot).
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1F release (compared to 8.0.1E):
- Better doc on SHIFT+click for resetting guides.
- Crash when selecting a guide for the first time fixed.
- Autoswitch guides were not clearing all quests that were moved elsewhere
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1E release (compared to 8.0.1D):
- Emergency patch for QID change on alliance [A Dying World] quest.
- EnablePetBattles default was missing!
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1D release (compared to 8.0.1C):
- Add control to turn off pet battle team selection
- Fixed completed quest detection in WoWPro.NextStep()
- Got rid of code that erased step completion on every load (or loading screen or using portals)
- Fixed bug using ‘DontAsk’ button on guide switch offers
- Fixed bug where empty quest logs would not detect added quests, ever.
- Add sort level for better guide ordering.
- Fixed crash were a numeric zone code was used.
- Improved taxi point detection
- Improved Auto Accept of Quests
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1C release (compared to 8.0.1B):
- Hand corrected map entries for Shrine of Seven Stars & Shrine of Two Moons
- Hand corrected map entries for Stormheim
- Semi-automatic correction of 50 other zones.
- Fixed crash when sensing building locations in Draenor.
- Corrected crash in ZONE_CHANGED() handler on exiting instances.
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1B release (compared to 8.0.1A):
- DH Order hall zone fixed
- All BFA guides had touch-ups
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1A release (compared to 8.0.1):
- Bug fix for taking Flights
- More (> 900) legacy zones now mapped.
We have a few fixes in the 8.0.1 release (compared to 7.3.5C):
- Major performance improvement while scanning the quest log (20x speedup)
- Major performance improvement while processing events (10x speedup)
We have 3 known bugs this release:
- Guide window slowly moves around across logins/screen reloads.
- Disabling and then Enabling addon using in-game menu loses settings.
- Guide selector module currently not functioning.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!