Current Version: 2.1.11 (4.1 Hotfix)
Last Update: Apr 28, 2011
Next Update: May 11, 2011
We’ve got another update!
The highlights for this update include:
- Updates to some guides, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 118 guides, of which 12 had updates.
- Yet another round of bug fixes.
- A Beta version of the Dailies is now bundled in.
- A promise to update the guides every other week.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Auctionator, thanks kaiz0ku and Duchess for reporting and testing.
The updated guides include:
- Alliance/40_45_Crackerhead22_Eastern_Plaguelands (ikiboun)
- Alliance/70_72_Jame_Borean_Tundra (Crackerhead22)
- Alliance/72_74_Jame_Howling_Fjord (Crackerhead22)
- Alliance/74_75_Jame_Dragonblight (Crackerhead22)
- Alliance/75_77_Jame_Grizzly_Hills (Crackerhead22)
- Alliance/80_82_Arixan_Hyjal (Crackerhead22)
- Alliance/80_82_Arixan_Vashjir (Crackerhead22)
- Horde/01_05_Malorajan_Kezan (Crackerhead22)
- Horde/05_12_Malorajan_Lost_Isles (Crackerhead22)
- Horde/63_65_Jame_Zangarmarsh (LM)
- Horde/80_82_Arixan_Mt_Hyjal (Chrisser000)
- Horde/84_85_Liavan_Twilight_Highlands (Chrisser000)
I also wish to apologize for the comments submitted to the guide source pages that have not yet been incorporated. We are running behind there.
We also have a few general bug fixes in this update:
- An error while reporting an error on steps without quest ids was fixed. (LM)
- Updated the Interface to match 4.1 (LM)
During previous release testing I discovered “one” bug of note. There are under 400 steps scattered throughout the guides that have syntax errors, as reported by my new consistency checking tool. As you can see Crackerhead22 has been busy attacking the problem.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!
Also, Version 2.2.0 is going in the oven soon. It will change the guide syntax slightly and include a new parser to facilitate the elimination of duplicate code in the addons. However, it will not go live until we have a clean set of guides and are all caught up with comment changes. Stay tuned for more news on this later.