Current Version: 2.1.15
Last Update: June 08, 2011
Next Update: June 22, 2011
We’ve got another update! And it is a major one. First off, get TomTom 1.4.0 . It has my fix for a multiple waypoints problem and is recommended for this release.
You must reset your current guide if we had edited it. Heck, you should reset the current guide when you upgrade, period.
The highlights for this update include:
- Updates to many guides, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 109 guides, of which 32 had updates.
- Two important bug fixes
- Yet another round of guide updates
- A promise to update the guides at least every other week.
The updated guides include:
- Alliance 01_05_Gylin_Dwarf_Starter, Major edits by Crackerhead22 and Fluclo
- Alliance 01_05_Gylin_Gnome_StarterMajor edits by Crackerhead22 and Fluclo
- Alliance 01_11_Kurich_Elwynn_Forest, Tweak by LM
- Alliance 01_12_Bitsem_Teldrassil, Tweak by LM, Edit by Crackerhead22
- Alliance 01_12_Snowflakes_Azuremyst, Major Edit by Crackerhead22
- Alliance 05_10_Gameldar_Dun_Morogh, Major edits by Crackerhead22 and Fluclo and Tweaks by LM
- Alliance 12_20_Svens_Bloodmyst, Edit by Crackerhead22 and Tweaks by LM
- Alliance 12_20_Wkjezz_Loch_Modan, Major Edit by Crackerhead22
- Alliance 20_25_Wkjezz_Wetlands, Edit by Crackerhead22
- Alliance 25_30_Savagefool_Northern_Stranglethorn, Edit by Crackerhead22
- Alliance 30_35_Bitsem_Cape_of_Stranglethorn, Major Edit by Crackerhead22, Tweak by LM
- Alliance 79_85_Estelyen_Icecrown, Tweak by LM
- Alliance 80_82_Arixan_Vashjir, Tweak by LM
- Horde 01_12_Gylin_Mulgore, Edit by LM
- Horde 01_12_Jiyambi_Tirisfal_Glades, Tweak by LM
- Horde 01_12_Snowflake_Eversong_Woods, Tweaks by LM
- Horde 05_12_Bitsem_Durotar, Tweaks by LM
- Horde 05_12_Bitsem_Durotar.lua | 9 +-
- Horde 12_21_Snowflake_Ghostlands, Edit by LM
- Horde 80_82_Arixan_Vashjir, Tweak by LM
- Neutral 55_58_Jame_Scarlet_Enclave, Edit by Crackerhead22
- Neutral 80_82_Arixan_Hyjal, Tweak by LM
- Neutral 82_83_Arixan_Deepholm, Tweak by LM
- Neutral 82_83_Arixan_Deepholm, Tweaks by LM
We also have two general, but important, bug fixes in this update:
- An accidental dependence on TomTom was introduced in the TOC file. Gone now.
- The was a bug where a Big Red Cancel button and an invisible OK button showed up on the skip steps dialog. Thanks Gylin!
The new mapping system has exposed a flaw in many our guides. The new code contains error checks which the old code lacked. So where the old code just silently substituted another zone for an incorrect one, this code can complain. We had around 3 dozen cases to fix. Some are now fixed. When these get done, we will make another cut, every Wednesday until it is done.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!