Current Version: 2.1.2
Last Update: Jan. 15, 2011
The highlights for this update include:
- MASSIVE updates to almost every guide, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community!
- Shadowmoon Valley guide for the Alliance, both Aldor and Scryer versions, written by Crackerhead22. Cracker has contributed quite a few high quality addon guides, and this one is no exception!
- Re-design of some of the “under the hood” features of the addon to prepare it for the new modules that are in development.
NOTE: These updates mean you may loose the progress on your current guide when upgrading. If you reset the guide you are working on, the addon should be able to catch back up to where you are based on your completed quests. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we needed to make this change to support the new modules that are in development.
We also have several general bug fixes in this update, including the following:
- Guide window cannot be moved off the screen
- Guide window position now correctly resets on profile reset
- Double clicking the guide window’s title bar to minimize it no longer breaks on quest update
While the current set of guides are still very high quality, we will be constantly working to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!
WoW-Pro Dailies – BETA
I’m very pleased to announce that the WoW-Pro Dailies module has entered it’s beta testing phase! I’m not combining it into the main download until it has both a bit more content and a bit more testing, but it should be mostly ready to go. If you’d like to try it out and maybe even write some guides for it, please download using the button below.
WoW-Pro Dailies – BETA
You can leave feedback for the dailies module as a comment on this page or on the main addon page for now. We will be getting some community pages set up for it in the future.
In addition to constantly improving the guides we already have, the WoW-Pro team is currently working on three HUGE new additions to the WoW-Pro addon:
- WoW-Pro Arrow – That’s right, our addon will have it’s own arrow soon! If you like TomTom or Carbonite, you can still use them instead of our arrow.
- WoW-Pro Professions – One of our users is planning to write a professions module for our addon! You’ll get guides on how to level up your professions in game.
- WoW-Pro Dungeons – We have two excellent developers working on the dungeon module, and I’m extremely excited to see what they can produce. Features will include dungeon quests, party chat printable boss advice, role specific help, and arrows to guide you through confusing dungeons (and to dungeon entrances),
- WoW-Pro Reputation – The reputation module will probably be entering a beta phase very soon, and will cover all quests related to a particular faction, including dailies and normal quests.
Please note that while these guides have had a lot of time and effort put unto them, we haven’t been able to do thorough testing for all of them yet. There will be bugs. Feel free to report them on our community page!
Two known issues that will hopefully be fixed in the next update include:
- Update to remember enabled/disabled state on /reload and relog
- Loot counts will be more accurate (they are currently affected by client side lag)
Have a bug to report? Want to help us update guides? Check out our community page!