Current Version: 2.1.5
Last Update: Mar. 9, 2011
Next Update: Mar 23, 2011
We’ve got another update!
The highlights for this update include:
- Updates to many guides, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 118 guides, of which 10 had updates.
- Yet another round of bug fixes.
- A Beta version of the Dailies is now bundled in.
- A promise to update the guides every other week.
The updated guides include:
- Alliance Cape_of_Stranglethorn (LM)
- Alliance Hinterlands (LM)
- Alliance Southern_Barrens (LM)
- Alliance Dustwallow_Marsh (LM)
- Alliance Dragonblight (Dez, seeyabye91, and exace)
- Alliance Uldum (geri)
- Horde Valley_of_Trials (LM)
- Horde Winterspring (Josral)
- Horde Aldor Terokkar_Forest (Josral)
- Horde Scryer Terokkar_Forest (Josral)
We also have a few general bug fixes in this update:
- The Neutral Netherstorm guide was not loading right (LM).
- The Alliance Shadowmoon guide was not loading right (LM).
- Fixed a parser error reported by thomdcarr (LM).
- Deepholm guide Huge Menu fix by Glylin
- The Alliance Terokkar guide was not loading right (Xaviar15814).
- The Horde Searing_Gorge guide was not loading right (Josral).
During release testing I discovered one bug of note. Some of our guides have duplicate IDs for both horde and alliance versions that my fancy updater program does like. I fixed the Allaince Uldum guide by hand this morning, but others may have had changes made that did not make it into this release.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!