Current Version: 2.1.6
Last Update: Mar. 23, 2011
Next Update: Apr. 6, 2011
We’ve got another update!
The highlights for this update include:
- Updates to many guides, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 118 guides, of which 8 had updates.
- Yet another round of bug fixes.
- A Beta version of the Dailies is now bundled in.
- A promise to update the guides every other week.
The updated guides include:
- Alliance Silithus (LM)
- Alliance Felwood (LM)
- Alliance Tanaris (LM)
- Alliance hellfire_peninsula (LM, savagefool)
- Alliance Grizzly_Hills (LM, Bitsem)
- Alliance Vashjir (geri, JamesL85)
- Alliance Deepholm (JamesL85)
- Horde Dustwallow_Marsh (TwoToad)
We also have a few general bug fixes in this update:
- There is now a guide reset button on the Wow Pro config page. Press it and the state of the current guide and the skipped quests lists gets reset. Fixes problems some people see when a guide has a major revamp when you are doing it or if you accidental left instead of right (or is the other way around?).
- Corrected all the duplicate guide id errors. All guides are updating properly now.
- Added code to automatically switch you from the old guide name to the new guide name, if you were using one of the renamed guides.
- Fixed a bug with the faction tag, which was messing up Aldor/Scryer quests in Outland.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!