Current Version: 2.1.24D
Last Update: Nov 22, 2011
Next Update: Dec 14, 2011
This update includes:
- Updates, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are 133 guides, of which 17 had updates.
- A promise to update the guides every couple of weeks, and try to anticipate world events.
- A few bug fixes and enhancements.
The updated guides include:
- WoWPro_Dailies Alliance PilgrimsBounty, written by Ludovicus
- WoWPro_Dailies Horde PilgrimsBounty, written by Ludovicus
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 01_11_Kurich_Elwynn_Forest, tweak by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 11_15_Bitsem_Westfall, tweak by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 20_25_Wkjezz_Ashenvale, tweak by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 25_30_Wkjezz_Stonetalon_Mountains, edit by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 35_40_Bitsem_Western_Plaguelands, tweak by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 60_62_Jame_Hellfire, tweak by Crackerhead22
- WoWPro_Leveling Alliance 84_85_Arixan_Twilight_Highlands, edit by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Neutral 40_45_Crackerhead22_Eastern_Plaguelands, tweak by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Neutral 80_82_Arixan_Hyjal, edit by Fluclo
- WoWPro_Leveling Neutral 82_83_Arixan_Deepholm, edit by Crackerhead22
- WoWPro_Leveling Neutral 83_84_Arixan_Uldum, tweak by Fluclo
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance HallowsEnd_CAT
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance HallowsEnd_DAL
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance HallowsEnd_EK
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance HallowsEnd_KAL
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance HallowsEnd_NOR
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance HallowsEnd_OUT
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Alliance PilgrimsBounty, written by Ludovicus
- WoWPro_WorldEvents Horde PilgrimsBounty, written by Ludovicus
We have 3 bug fixes this update:
- A bug where loot counts were not being counted right in WorldEvents.
- A bug where loot counts were not being counted right in Dailies.
- A bug where WorldEvents was not marking quests as being complete properly and they would re-appear as being not accepted.
- A bug in the Dalies module where travel steps were not being processed right.
- A bug in the Professions module where a crash would occur on startup.
I have noticed that the loot counts are sometimes off a little. Particularly if there are lots of other players nearby. I think the function that counts the items in the bags is sometimes being called before the item has hit the bag. Fixing this is more complicated. Just keep an eye on it. An extra turkey won’t hurt you and they keep for the next day :-).
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!