Current Version: 8.3.0-B4/1.13.5-B4
Last Update: Aug 24, 2020
Next Update: Sep 24, 2020
Basic Guide Window
How To Install:
- Download the addon using the big shiny button.
- Download TomTom from WoW Interface or Curse. TomTom is important! Without it, you won’t see the arrow telling you where to go! Get version v80205-1.0.9 / v11303-1.0.9 or later.
- Unzip the downloaded files into your addons directory. (How do I unzip the file?)Windows 7/8 location:
C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\Addons
C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddonsMac location:
Macintosh Main HD/Applications/World of Warcraft/_retail_/Interface/Addons
Macintosh Main HD/Applications/World of Warcraft/_classic_/Interface/Addons
- Log into the game. In the lower left-hand corner of your character select screen, you should see an “Addons” button. Click it. The WoW-Pro addon and TomTom should both be listed. Make sure they are checked, and you’re ready to go!
- If you have any trouble installing the guide, stop by our Addon Help Chat Room to get help!
You can also visit the WoW-Pro Leveling Addon Troubleshooting Guide, where you’ll find a fix for most common issues.
- Will cover EVERY zone, not just the “best” ones
- Automatically checks off steps as you progress through the guide
- Completely customizable view
- Arrow and map points show you exactly where to go
- Adjustable XP settings work with…
- Works great with partially leveled characters
- Integrated quest tracker (can be disabled if desired)
- Integrated quest item buttons
- Supports step skipping (the guide knows the difference between a skipped step and a completed step)
- Innovative “sticky steps” help you manage quests you need to complete as you go!
The Addon Dev Team
- Core Addon: Jiyambi/Silvann/Ludovicus
- Leveling Module: Jiyambi/Ludovicus
- Dailies Module: Jiyambi/Twists/Ludovicus
- Professions Module: Ludovicus