Jiyambi's Horde Leveling Guide - Kezan (1-5)
This guide will cover the goblin starting zone, Kezan, and is Horde only. I will cover 100% of the quests in the zone. Please note that this is based on a play through of the BETA version of the zone. Things can and probably will change. I will do my best to maintain the accuracy of the quests and objectives until finalized in the live version.
Everything in this guide can be done solo unless I specifically state otherwise. This zone makes very heavy use of phasing as you progress through the zone. Be aware of this if you are trying to get a group for anything, as they may not be in the same phase as you are.
I will add coordinates to the guide once Blizzard allows for the use of addons in the beta realms.
I highly suggest you make use to the built-in quest tracking on the world map. I will describe as best I can where the NPCs and quest objectives are, but the objective tracking on the in game map will show you precisely where to go in most cases.
Please post any feedback, errors, or suggestions as comments.
Table of Contents
- Quest objectives to kill
You'll start off inside your headquarters. As a trade prince/princess, you live in a "nice" house and also have assistants, who have all lined up to greet you.
2. Head outside. You should see Foreman Dampwick down the path just a few feet, and to the left. Turn in your quest to him and pick up the follow ups:
==Note== There is NOT an item to use for this quest, just right click the trolls to complete the objective!
4. Once you've completed both quests, go turn them in to Foreman Dampwick at the top of the hill (2 on the map).
You should be level 2 by now.
Pick up the follow up,  Kaja'Cola.
5. Head back down into the mining area where you just were (3 on the map). The Kaja'Cola looks like little soda cans. Pick them up until you have 5.
6. Return to Sassy (1 on the map) and turn in  Kaja'Cola.
1. Pick up all the quests:
2. Time for the best part of the entire starting zone: Your race car!
Put the Keys to the Hot Rod on an easily accessible button - we'll be using it to get around from now on.
Go ahead and get into your car now by using the key. You'll see a few abilities:
Punch It - This ability is a speed boost, you can use it on cooldown.
Honk Horn - Technically this makes people get out of your way... but where's the fun in that?
Radio - Just for fun. You can listen to some authentic goblin music! There are several stations, so try clicking a few times.
Now, to business. First we're headed to the field. There are roads leading there, but that's no fun. Get ready for some off roading! As soon as you get out of the gate, turn left. We'll head right down the cliffs onto the field.
Accept the follow-up,  The Replacements.
3. Now we're headed to the bank. Follow the road west from the field to get there, picking up Replacement Parts along the way. They are in boxes like this:
==Tip== You don't even need to leave your car to get the parts!
1. Next stop, Drudgetown. When heading into the area, you actually want to fall off the road into the nasty slum below. Find Frankie Gearslipper and beat him up.
==Note== The guys you need to beat up have big red arrows above their heads, hard to miss!
2. Next head a little south and beat up Jack the Hammer.
3. Head east and beat up Sudsy Magee.
4. Finally, go north-east and beat up Bruno Flameretardant.
It's time to experience the delightful goblin sport of Footbomb, where your objective is... pretty much to blow the other team up. You'll be teleported into a mech suit. Just spam your only ability and blow up the other mechs. If you accidentally dismount early, talk to the coach to get back into the mech.
Aim the ball between the smoke stacks and use your only ability. The results may be surprising!
You should be level 3 by now.
4. You'll find Ace to the northeast in a spotlight. Drive up to him and he'll hop in the car.
5. Finally, pick up Izzy on your way back to headquarters.
6. Back up the hill, and turn in all of your quests:
At this point you should also be able to access your first class quest. It's very simple, and just prompts you to train your level 3 skill. Complete it now.
Pick up  Life Of The Party. Put on your new outfit, it's time to entertain some guests!
This is a fun little mini game. Head to the south of your headquarters, and greet your party guests!
Follow the pictures above to match your action with the type of goblin you see. You can also identify the action you should use by checking your target's buff - the icon will match the ability you should use. If a goblin has a heart above it's head, that means it is "partied out" and won't accept more actions.
You should be level 4 by now.
==Tip== Make sure to train your new skills!
Shamans, you can pick up your first totem now as well.
Head outside and turn in the quest to Sassy, then collect all the quests:
1. Head down to the Kaja'Mine to the east.
Use your Kablooey Bombs to blow up the chunks of ore. Make sure you pick up the ore on the ground after you blow up the big chunks!
==Tip== The bombs can also be used to stun the hostile trolls in the area.
2. Time to get back in the car. Drive past the HQ and take the shortcut down the cliff towards Kajaro Field. As you go, watch for Hired Looters (they look like the pirates from before, usually humans or dwarves). They tend to hang out in front of buildings, throwing torches onto them. Run them over with your car to get the Stolen Loot.
==Note== You can't get the quest items from the looters if you kill them normally, so make sure to use your car!
Kill looters on your way to the First Bank of Kezan. Inside, click on one of the piggies to start a mini-game.
It's extremely easy, all you need to do is look at the icon that is flashed on your screen and press the corresponding button on your bar.
3. Time to finish running over looters. They can be somewhat difficult to find - the best place seems to be on the north side of town, amid the shops. Drive in a circuit around town until you've retrieved 20 Stolen Loot.
4. Head to the entrance to Gallywix's Villa, and get ready for some larceny!
Look in your bags for your Mook Disguise, and put it on. You might want to place it on your bars in case you get knocked out of it later.
==Tip== You can still drive while wearing your Mook Disguise!
Now, we're going to be infiltrating Gallywix's Villa to look for some treasures.
First of all, watch out for pigs. They can smell you and will attack, breaking your costume, and possibly getting you into a lot of trouble if there are guards around.
1. The first thing you're looking for is The Ultimate Bomb. It's inside the building directly to your right when you enter the villa.
2. Across the courtyard is the building holding The Goblin Lisa.
3. Finally, head south into the largest building. Upstairs you'll find the Maldy's Falcon
1. Head back to HQ and turn in all your quests.
You should be level 5 by now.
Talk to Sassy and pick up  447.
2. Inside the house, overload the defective generator...
Activate the leaky stove...
Drop a cigar on the flammable bed.
Now jump out the window and use the control console to activate the gasbot.
After the explosion, turn in the quest and get the final quest of the zone,  Life Savings.
All you have to do now is relax and enjoy the ride, and turn in your last quest!
You've successfully completed the goblin starting zone for levels 1-5. Continue your adventure with my Lost Isles guide!