Argent Crusade Reputation Guide
Table of Contents
The Argent Crusade is a faction created from the union of the Argent Dawn and the Order of the Silver Hand. It was formed shortly after the Battle for Light’s Hope Chapel. He assumed a leadership position over the Argent Dawn and united the two factions in order to take the fight against the Lich King to Northrend.
Author’s Note: This is my first guide ever written so feedback is very welcome. If this guide is received well, I’m going to write more.
The Argent Crusade has something in store for everyone, but just like all the other factions, you need a significant amount of reputation to receive the ability to get access to them. In this section are all possible ways described to gain reputation with the Argent Crusade.
Once you are friendly or higher with the Argent Crusade, you can buy their tabard at the Argent Crusade Quartermaster. When you wear it, all reputation gained while killing mobs in a 5-man dungeon or heroic, will go to your standing with the Argent Crusade.
Here is a map where you can find the Argent Crusade Quartermaster:
There are a lot of quests available to you to improve your standing with the Argent Crusade. And you can complete the most of them while you are still leveling! Below is a list with all the normal quests you can do to earn reputation, and how much reputation you get awarded by completing them. Faction specific quests are indicated with an [A] for Alliance Quests, and an [H] for horde quests. Quest Chains are separated with blank lines.
- [A] Imprints on the Past
- [A] Orik Trueheart and the Forgotten Shore
- [A] The Murkweed Elixir (+250 rep)
- [A] The Forgotten Tale (+250 rep)
- [A] The Truth Shall Set Us Free (+500 rep)
-  Wanted: Ragemane’s Flipper (+350 rep)
-  This Just In: Fire Still Hot! (+250 rep)
-  In Search Of Answers (+150 rep)
-  Orders From Drakuru (+250 rep)
-  Crusader Forward Camp (+25 rep)
-  That’s What Friends Are For… (+250 rep)
-  Making Something Out Of Nothing (+250 rep)
-  Light Won’t Grant Me Vengeance (+350 rep)
-  A Great Storm Approaches
-  Gymer’s Salvation (+250 rep)
-  Our Only Hope (+75 rep)
-  The Storm King’s Vengeance (+500 rep)
-  Taking a Stand
-  Defend the Stand (+250 rep)
-  Parachutes for the Argent Crusade (+250 rep)
-  Pa’Troll (+250 rep)
-  Something for the Pain (+75 rep)
-  Throwing Down (+75 rep)
-  Creature Comforts (+75 rep)
-  Lab Work (+250 rep)
-  Skimmer Spinnerets (+250 rep)
-  Crashed Sprayer (+250 rep)
-  A Tangled Skein (+250 rep)
-  Pure Evil (+250 rep)
-  Death to the Necromagi (+250 rep)
-  Malas the Corrupter (+350 rep)
-  Cocooned! (+250 rep)
-  New Orders for Sergeant Stackhammer (+10rep)
-  Argent Crusade, We Are Leaving! (+250 rep)
-  Mopping Up (+250 rep)
-  Gluttonous Lurkers (+250rep)
-  Leave No One Behind (+250rep)
-  Siphoning the Spirits
-  Stocking the Shelves (+250 rep)
-  Clipping Their Wings (+250 rep)
-  Jagged Shards (+250 rep)
-  I’m Smelting… Smelting! (+250 rep)
-  The Runesmiths of Malykriss (+250 rep)
-  By Fire Be Purged (+250 rep)
- (+500 rep)
-  Preparations for War
-  Judgment Day Comes! (+25 rep)
-  Honor Above All Else
-  Scourge Tactics (+250 rep)
-  Curing The Incurable (+250 rep)
-  Defending The Vanguard (+250 rep)
-  If There Are Survivors…
-  Into The Wild Green Yonder (+350 rep)
-  A Cold Front Approaches (+10 rep)
-  The Last Line Of Defense (+500 rep)
-  Once More Unto The Breach, Hero (+10 rep)
-  The Purging Of Scourgeholme (+250 rep)
-  The Scourgestone (+250 rep)
-  The Air Stands Still (+500 rep)
-  The Restless Dead (+250 rep)
-  The Stone That Started A Revolution (+250 rep)
-  It Could Kill Us All (+250 rep)
-  Into The Frozen Heart Of Northrend (+250 rep)
-  The Battle For Crusaders’ Pinnacle (+250 rep)
-  The Crusaders’ Pinnacle (+500 rep)
- [A] The Skybreaker
- [H] Orgrim’s Hammer
-  A Tale of Valor (+10 rep)
-  A Hero Remains (+250 rep)
-  The Keeper’s Favor (+150 rep)
-  Hope Within the Emerald Nightmare
-  The Boon of Remulos (+250 rep)
-  Time Yet Remains (+10 rep)
-  The Touch of an Aspect (+150 rep)
-  Dahlia’s Tears
-  The Boon of Alexstrasza (+250 rep)
-  Hope Yet Remains (+10 rep)
-  The Will of the Naaru (+150 rep)
-  The Boon of A’dal (+250 rep)
-  Light Within the Darkness (+500 rep)
-  I’m Not Dead Yet! (+250 rep)
There are only 2 daily quests for the Argent Crusade. I guess this compensates the massive amount of normal quests you can do. The daily quests are:
Pa’trol requires you to a task for 4 different memebers of the Argent Crusade. And you get 500 extra reputation if you succeed in completing it under 20 minutes.
A big help when trying to get it done under 20 minutes is this addon (Thanks to trollvink) It shows the ingredients you need for Dr’ Finklestein’s Task. Which can normally be a pain to find.
Instead of describing in words how to do these quests, here is a great video on how to do them.
Argent Crusade rewards can be bought from the Quartermaster in Icecrown:
The rewards at the following reputation levels are:
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade – 1g – The Tabard you need to champion the cause of the Argent Crusade
- Arcanum of the Fleeing Shadow – 50g – Mediocore enchant, woudn’t recommend it.
- Cloak of Holy Extermination – 21g 9s 13c – Nice physical DPS cloak, not worth grinding rep for, but good to pick up if you’re working towards Revered/Exalted
- Standard Issue Legguards – 46g 18s 42c – Very solid Holy Pala leggings, would advice you to pick it up as paladins are going to grind this faction anyway.
- Special Issue Legplates – 46g 36s 29c – Solid Tanking leggings, can’t find much better outside Heroics. Unless you’re not def capped yet.
- Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector – 150g – A must have for every self-respecting tank.
- Argent Skeleton Crusher – 89g 56s 27c – One of the best Pre-Naxx 2H DPS weapons you can get.
- Battle-Mender’s Helm – 32g 72s 90c – A great Elemental/Restoration head piece if you’re a shaman. Note that it lacks Hit Rating and Mp5
- Design: Guardian’s Twilight Opal – 4g – Pattern to a great Tanking gem, not the best though.
- Fang-Deflecting Faceguard – 37g 96s 85c – Don’t be fooled by the name, it is a DPS helm, and a very good one. Not the best though.
- Purifying Torch – 52g 35s 6c – Solid wand, can’t say much more/
- Zombie Sweeper Shotgun – 53g 94s 17c – A pretty good pre-naxx gun for Hunters, not the best though, but worth picking up besides the Hauberk
- Boots of the Neverending Path – 35g 83s 98c – The best Pre-Naxx Rogue/Hunter boots you’ll find.
- Helm of Purified Thoughts – 53g 67s 12c – A great Holy Paladin head piece, it’s even better than the titansteel one.
- Pattern: Brilliant Spellthread – 5g – Recipe for a good healing enchant, consider this as a bonus, not something to be worth grinding for.
- Polished Regimental Hauberk – 61g 23s 79c – The best Pre-Naxx Hunter chest. Can’t go wrong with this one.
- Signet of Hopeful Light – 28g 49s 83c – A very good caster ring, for healers and DPS alike, this will serve you well in Naxxramas