The most complete game guide ever based on how I like to play WoW (I know this goal is too much, but I wanna try and have fun sharing my expierence)
- Full history and storyline for each race
- Make the most out of questing: everything about all the quests
- Quests may differ from class because of difficulty rate and class quests
- Where and when to pick up
- Story of the quest (I tend to forget what was said before, or click to fast, and now you can look back at this guide for the story)
- What, where and when to do the quest
- Rewards and which you should choose depending on your class
- Xp and reputation gains
- Profession leveling while playing normally (normal leveling guides leave the professions out, and I’d like a guide that covers everything)
- When to learn and level
- Where to get your mats
- Where and when to buy recipes
- What to make for maximum leveling and minimum cost or maximum profit
- Which loot to keep and which to sell
- How to make the most out of the AH
- How and when to PvP
- How to do dungeons and raids, and make the most of them
- Do all your achievements along the way
- Schematic locations of all usefull NPC’s
- Where to find a vendor and what they sell at which price
- Usefull Addons
- How to make each ability more usefull
- When to use each ability
How I’m gonna do all of this:
- Do one at a time
- I start with a dwarven hunter (easiest) as a model
- Play the game from scratch while writing the guide
- Get as much information as possible from online databases
- Don’t spend too much time on lay-out until it progresses good
- After a while let other people help on the guide and comment to make it better
*I must note that my native language is Dutch, and I’m going to check for spelling errors while I’m doing the lay-out. That’s the reason for spelling mistakes and odd sentences 🙂
Dwarven Huntress Ilune
The stoic Dwarves of Ironforge spent countless generations mining treasures from deep within the earth. Hidden within their impregnable stronghold of Ironforge Mountain, they rarely ventured beyond the wintry peaks of Dun Morogh. Recently, however, the Dwarves unearthed a series of ruins that held secrets to their ancient heritage. Driven to discover the truth about his people’s fabled origins, the great King Magni Bronzebeard ordered that the Dwarves shift their industry from mining to archaeology. As part of the Grand Alliance, the stalwart Dwarven armies have been called away to battle the merciless Horde in far away lands. In these perilous times, the defense of the mountain kingdom falls to brave Dwarves like you. The spirits of the ancient kings watch over you and the very mountains are your strength. The future of your people is in your hands.
Quest Area 1: Dun Morogh
- Talk to “Sten Stoutarm”
Ah, well aren’t you a sturdy-looking one ? Perhaps you can assist me with a thing or two. Not much help around here except for green apprentices, and they’ve other things to worry about
- Accept “Dwarven Outfitters”
What do we have here? You look as though you might need something to keep your hands warm, hm?
I’ll tell you what would help: a pair of nice, warm gloves. And, being the kind soul that I am, I’d be more than happy to provide you with a suitable pair. I’ve one condition, however.
I need you to get me some wolf meat. Nice arrangement, hm? You bring me some wolf meat, and I’ll make sure you don’t lose any digits to frostbite. Well, what do you say?
- Go kill wolves until you have 8 Tough Wolf Meat
There are rabbits in this area, you should “/love” one for the achievement “To all the squirrels I’ve loved before”
Settings I find handy are the autoloot and toggle all actionbars on, but make sure you set a lock key, and auto-self cast
- Go back to Sten Stoutarm and turn in the quest.
Wolves giving you a bit of trouble? You’d do well to avoid the fangs and claws and other sharp bits, yes?
Ah! Wonderful. The wolf meat should do nicely. Oh, don’t worry, , I wouldn’t forget my part of the bargain. Here, one of these should fit you.
Choose Wolf Handler Gloves
You gained 80 exp and 250 reputation with Ironforge and Gnomeregan Exiles