The Frenzyheart Tribe faction is a tribe of wolvars located in Sholazar Basin. Driven from their lands by the Scourge, this fierce tribe of wolvar stumbled upon Sholazar Basin, where they intend to make their new home. Their aggressive nature has put them at odds with the various gorloc tribes known collectively as the Oracles.
You can only be aligned with either the Frenzyhearts or the Oracles. To switch between the two you need to kill Artruis the Heartless again, and this time keep alive the faction member whose faction you want to switch to. To switch to the Frenzyheart keep the Frenzyheart alive and accept Frenzyheart Champion and to switch to the Oracles keep the Oracle alive and accept Hand of the Oracles. These quests let you switch to honored with the other faction.
The only way to earn reputation with the Tribe is to do daily quests. They reward 1700 reputation daily. Therefore, it will take 8 days from Honored to Revered and 13 days from Revered to Exalted. There are 3 daily quests avaiable each day. Chicken Party! is available other days. And the other quests are offered randomly (as far as I can tell) from the following pools. If you complete all 8 daily quests available you unlock the Honorary Frenzyheart achievement.
Chicken Party!: Mount up. Run around the camp right clicking on chicken untill you have 12.
A Hero’s Headgear: Go North of the Sun-Touched Pillar and kill Venture Co. Ruffians and Excavators for the explosives. Once you get them fly to Stormwright’s Shelf and kill a Stormwatcher use the explosives on it’s body for the quest objective.
Rejek: First Blood: Go to the locations on this map. Kill a Saphire Hive Wasp and use the Blade on it. Repeat for a Hardknuckle Charger and for 3 Mistwhisper Gorlocs.
Strength of the Tempest: Fly to Stormwright’s Shelf and kill Aqueous Spirits and Storm Revenants untill you have 3 Essences of the Monsoon and 3 Essences of the Storm. Then go to an unmarked monolith at (22,33) and get hit by lightning to complete the quest.
The Heartblood’s Strenght: The quest text tells you what to do. The Goretalon Matriarch is located at (59,23).
Kartak’s Rampage: Fly to Sparktouched Haven and kill Sparktouched Gorlocs untill you get 50 kills or once you have the blood you can go to Altar of Kartak at (23,83) and merge with Kartak. Then go back to killing Gorlocs.
Secret Strenght of the Frenzyheart: Fly to the Nesingwary Camp and talk to Grimbooze Thunderbooze for the ale. Go back to Kartak’s Hold and use the Berries. Now drink the newly created drink in your inventory. Proceed to go East to Sparktouched Haven and kill 30 Sparktouched Gorlocs.
Tools of War: Go to Sparktouched Haven and kill 50 Sparktouched Gorlocs.
- Design: Reckless Huge Citrine: A gem with Spell Power and Haste. Useful for Paladin Healers.
- Nepeta Leaf: This would be useful while doing dailies in Sholozar. Otherwise, it is nullified.
- Design: Jagged Forest Emerald: Critical Strike and Stamina. I haven’t really seen that much demand for this Gem, but you could market it well.
- Azure Strappy Leggings: Good leggings for leather-wearing physical dps.
- Discarded Titanium Legplates: Paladin Healing legs.
- Giant-Sized Gauntlets: Good tanking gloves for a tank who is needing hit rating.
- Muddied Crimson Gloves: Cloth dps. No hit rating or Mp5. Considerable amount of spell power. Very good for pre-heroics.
- Scavenged Feathey Leggings: Shaman Healing/Elemental leggings.
- Sparkly Shiny Gloves: Paladin Healing gloves.
- Stolen Vyrkul Harpoon: Very good throwing weapon. Only second to the 15 Badges throwing weapon.
- Disgusting Jar: After 7 days you can open this. The only item of value from this is the Frenzyheart Brew which turns you into a Frenzyheart for 10 minutes.
- Frenzyheart Insignia of Fury: Decent trinket, it gives 91 crit rating and stacks 5 times for a maximum of 455 crit rating. Only useful if questing or doing dailies.
That is all the Frenzyheart Tribe has to offer. Upon reaching Exalted you get the achievement Frenzyheart Tribe.