The Different Factions
You may already know this but I figured it would be best to give you the details of all factions you get in AV.
The best way to gain reputation in AV for each faction is to:
- Do Consistant Supply runs. The Cold Tooth mind gives 10 faction per run (Takes 2k
Faction for friendly, 6k Faction for Honored, 12k For Revered and 21k for
- Do Irontooth Supply runs, 25 Faction per run.. Alot easier if you have the Rune of
Recall so you can get back to the town easier. (The horde has to OWN this mine which
means you are advancing past stormpike graveyard.)
- Kill the Alliance and Shift-Right Click the body’s, faction varies (It automatically
loots everything on that body).
- Farm Alterac Ram Hides, each hide givs 10 faction when you turn it in at the Wolf
Commander. Can only be done 25 times.. when the Wolf Commander dies it can be
done another 25 times. (South of Frostwolf).
- Repeatedly do the Lost Stables Quest it gives 10 faction per complete but can only be
done 25 times (Until the commander dies then can be done another 25 times) Same as the
Alterac Hide quest.
- If you are friendly get a small group together and kill NPCs they give 5 faction per kill
(THE OPPOSING FACTION NPCS! Normal ones DO NOT work.) Once you reach honored the NPCs do not give you faction anymore.
List of Items
Here is a list of the different turn-ins and how much faction they give you:
- Bone Chips – 10 Undercity + 10 Frostwolf
- Tuft of Gnome Hair – 10 Frostwolf + 3 Thunder Bluff
- Stormpike Blood – 5 Frostwolf (Per Blood) + Some other faction that i cannot remember
- Night Elf Head – 10 Frostwolf + 5 Darkspear Trolls
- Dwarf Spines – 10 Frostwolf + 5 Orgrimmar
I hope you enjoyed reading this 🙂