Chapter II of Jame’s Horde Leveling Guide has been revamped. A LOT of things have been changed/improved (this is not a full list):
- Kill everything on your way rule has been lifted unless you lack experience compared to the progress described in the guide
- Both big grinding sessions at the start and at the end of the original guide have been removed and replaced by quest circuits
- Quests that aren’t elite anymore have been integrated
- New patch 2.3 content has been integrated
- Maps have been remade and a lot of errors have been corrected
- Detailed map for Shimmering Flats circuit has been added
- Dustwallow Marsh circuits have been added
- The guide now takes you to level 41.
- Overall grinding has been decreased and leveling should be possible at a faster pace than before
This is now the second guide that has been revamped. Previously Chapter I of Jame’s Horde Leveling Guide was revamped as well. For more information on when which guide is going to be revamped, please check this news post.
Revamping the guides, for us, isn’t only about adapting to the changes that were introduced with patch v2.3. We take this as an opportunity to make changes and updates to the guides that were due since a long time. We really want those leveling guides to be perfect so all the members of the WoW-Pro community can fully enjoy them. Your comments and feedback have so far been a great help, please continue testing the guides and telling us your opinion.
Jame is currently finishing Chapter 5 of the Alliance leveling guide and although the release was scheduled for today, he’ll probably need one more day to do the text formatting.