So Emmaleah and I have been busy for the past few days. She’s been making changes to the guides and I have been fixing bugs in the Addon.
While I had great plans at makes some updates to the Pandaria addon, Verizon decided to break my DSL connection for most of the weekend, so I had to put that part off.
So new features and fixes:
- We now support a tag to detect garrison buildings. |BUILDING|Lumberyard;40| will detect a level 1 Lumberyard and will send you on your quest for your first timber.
- Tags of the form |QO|1| now show the quest objective in text form (oops!)
- The code for dealing with missing M tags now works for WoD
- The quest objective tracking now works for WoD.
- Now using QUEST_TURNED_IN and QUEST_ACCEPTED monitoring internally to see how well Blizzard implemented them.
- Changed the mapping system for both the Pandaria and Dranor addinds to use a ordered list of functions so we can do manual updates semiautomativcally.
- Added Frostwall, Warspear tons of other new WoD zones.
- Lots of changes to the recorder to make Emmaleah less annoyed at it. Still needs more TLC.
Anyways, we are getting close to the point where we could use some help writing guides. I’ll draft a list and ask for volunteers.
All of addons necessary for survival mostly work!