Current Version: 6.0.3J
Last Update: Jan 04, 2015
Next Update: Jan 21, 2015
This update includes:
- Warlords of Draenor Support
- Major corrections to many guides
- Updates, as we incorporate the suggestions and bug fixes from YOU, our community! There are about 220 guides, of which some guides had updates.
- A promise to update the guides semi-monthly, except during holiday season :-).
- A various bug fixes.
We will make new releases as people find bugs, but no more often than once a day for the first week or so.
The updated guides include:
- Alliance Shadowmoon (Ready for use @ B, Updated @F)
- Alliance Gorgrond (Updated A, B)
- Alliance Talador (Draft @ A, Tested w/Arsenal @ B,Updates D, E, F)
- Alliance Nagrand (Experimental @D, E, F, and G, Ready @H)
- Neutral Spires (Updated C, F)
- Neutral Dark Portal
- Horde FrostFire (Updated A, B, and C, D, E, and F)
- Horde Durotar
- Horde Nagrand (Updated @D, @E)
- Horde Talador (Updated F)
- Horde Gorgrond (Updated @D, E)
- Many cuides had their metadata updated.
- New experimental alliance Garrison guides have been added.
- An experimental treasures of Draenor guide to loots has been added.
- Version J updates just about every Draenor guide.
We have some fixes/enhancements this update:
- Professions are now 700, not 600
- Added missing Shadowmoon floors
- Big Error logs used to crash client
- Conflicts between Outland zones and Draenor zones with the same names fixed.
- Mapping system updated (@D)
- Protections around CINEMATICS have been made stronger.
- Bug in 6.0.3E that crashed around end of guides fixed.
- More maps in Astrolabe (D, E, F, G, H, J)
- Added support for ITEM tag (J)
- Fixed bugs in BUILDING tag
We have 2 known bugs this release:
- Guide chooser is incomplete, but is near completion!
- Sometimes the arrow goes away, but /reload brings it back (Likely a TomTom bug)
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!