Last Update: Sep 19, 2016
Next Update: Sep 28, 2016
This is the next WoW 7.0.3 Update
This update includes:
- Support for 7.0.3
- Guide Updates
- A few bug fixes
The updated guides in 7.0.3 include:
- This is a cop-out, but about 60+ guides got updated. So just the highlights.
- All zone errors have been fixed!
- No guide syntax errors!
- Guide levels have been adjusted to reflect reality
- All Legion guides got updates
- Suramar is now more than half done (horde play-through, but Alliance could still use)
- Emmaleah (19!), Ludovicus, Fluclo, Blanckaert, tubera all touched lots of guides.
We have some fixes/enhancements this update:
- WoW-Pro key bindings are now in their own menu
- Fixed crash when targeting a player when doing a kill
- Added default class icons to class specific guides
- Added new LVL tag functionality to allow blocking quests when player is too high
- Accounted for new taxi class semantics in the Broken Isles
- Disabled Instance auto-hide for scenarios
- Corrected crash when using numeric zone specification
- Removed global taint on mapID and level variables
- Corrected crash when doing pet battles without a pet battle guide active
- Added the “TheDreamgrove” zone
- Changed Zone mapping code to keep track of floors better
- Added code to let recorder know the correct zone name to use according to the current zone database
We have 4 known bugs this release:
- Guide for Neutral Suramar has a Horde play-through, but not an Alliance.
- Disabling and then Enabling addon using in-game menu loses settings.
- Trade Skills spells not being sensed
- Guide selector module currently not functioning.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!