Last Update: Jan 27, 2017
Next Update: Feb 09, 2017
This is the second WoW 7.1.5 Update
This update includes:
- Support for 7.1.5
- A few Guide updates
- A few bug fixes
The updated guides in 7.1.5A include:
- Achievements General Broken Isle Treasures
- Leveling Alliance Talador
- Leveling Horde Sunstrider Isle
- Leveling Horde Eversong Woods
- Leveling Neutral Legion DK, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin
- Leveling Neutral Legion Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock Warrior, Demon Hunter
- Leveling Neutral Azuna
- Leveling Neutral Valsharah
- Leveling Neutral Suramar
We have a few fixes this update:
- Calls to WoWPro:Error no longer cause an error()
- Guide levels can now be partially specified or dynamic
- Skipping quests with a negative QID now works correctly
- Calls to UpdateGuideReal from PopulateQuestLog reduced by 10x
- Many debug messages were commented out
- RowUpdate() now only updates the rows you need instead of all 15 all the time.
- Leveling Pet selection is no biased in favor of health.
- The guide window is anchored if you *select* an anchor!!
We have 2 known bugs this release:
- Disabling and then Enabling addon using in-game menu loses settings.
- Guide selector module currently not functioning.
While the current guides are pretty good, we will be working constantly to improve and update these guides. Remember that if you notice a bug, you can help us by reporting it!