Titan Panel: Great mod that allows you to keep track of your inventory, money, and experience easily. It also shows (X,Y) coordinates that are frequently used in this guide.
Mozz’s World Map: Cool mod that shows unexplored areas of the map.
Quest Level: Mod that shows the level of a quest.
I’m going to take this part from Jame’s guide because he does a good job of explaining it:
In case you don’t know how to install add-ons, make a folder called Interface in your World of Warcraft directory (if it doesn’t exist already). Then you open it and create a folder called Addons inside the Interface folder (if it doesn’t exist already). Now every Addon you want to install goes directly into the Addon folder. For example you download and unzip Titan Panel, you drag the folder called TITAN PANEL (not Interface or Addons) into the new Addon folder you created. You restart World of Warcraft completely and it should be working.
If it isn’t you might need to log out to your login screen and click on “Addons” in the left lower corner. Tick the box that says “Load out of date Addons”. Relaunch WoW.
Let me say this now, you NEED bags and fast. Don’t gimp, if you find a cheap 10 slot at the Auction House buy it. It will pay off in the long run. Always spend your talent points in what will give you the most dps (Warriors should go Fury/Arms, Priests should go Shadow, Paladins should go retribution/dps holy, etc.). If you followed my previous guide, the grab every quest no longer applies. Do only the quests I tell you to. Also kill anything along the way (yellow preferable, but 3-4 levels under are fine too). This is a great substitute to grinding because it’s less boring than just staying in one spot and killing. Don’t waste time on finding a group to help you with a quest. Most everything in this guide is soloable and those that aren’t are easy to replace in terms of experience. Also in the town of Stormwind it is slanted to the northwest but I talk about it as if it weren’t slanted. So whenever you’re in Stormwind and looking at the map, tilt your head to the left. That should do the trick.
Here’s a little color code for you:
Purple: Names of NPC’s
Red: Names of Mobs
Teal: Areas (towns, cities, etc.)
Black: Starting of a new session/important Notes/levels
All these things will be colored so they’re easy to spot and also bold.
If you followed my previous guide you should have the quest  Return to Brock (complete) and have your Hearthstone set to Stoutlager Inn, Thelsamar. If you didn’t follow my last guide don’t worry about the quest. Get to Ironforge then Dun Morogh. Head to the eastern end and through the southern tunnel all the way to Loch Modan. Take the road north until you come to the town of Thelsamar. Set your Hearthstone here and get the flight path. Now that we’re all on the same page let’s begin.
1. Hearthstone to Thelsamar (unless you’re here already). Get the quest  Thelsamar Blood Sausages from Vidra Hearthstove inside the inn. Get the quests  Rat Catching and  Mountaineer Stormpike’s Task from Mountaineer Kadrell. Turn in the quest  Return to Brock to Brock Stoneseeker inside the most eastern house. Stock up on food, water, and repair.
2. From now on kill any Elder Black Bear, Forest Lurker, and Mountain Boar you see until you finish  Thelsamar Blood Sausages. Head directly west toward the edge of the mountain and you should see a kobold camp (26,42). Kill all the Tunnel Rat Kobolds/Foragers/Vermins/Scouts in the camp for Tunnel Rat Ears. If you didn’t get 12 ears, don’t worry.
3. Head north to another camp (24,31) and grind between the two until you do get 12 ears.
4. Now head slightly northeast to Algaz Station. Turn in your quest to Mountaineer Stormpike. Get the follow up  Stormpike’s Order. Grind on kobolds or animals (preferably the animals for the quest) until you hit Level 13.
1. (If you haven’t finished  Thelsamar Blood Sausages yet, kill more spiders, bears, and boars until you do). Head south along the road, past Thelsamar, to the Valley of Kings. Get the quest  In Defense of the King’s Lands from Mountaineer Cobbleflint. Go inside the bunker directly ahead and get the quest  The Trogg Threat from Captain Rugelfuss on the top floor.
2. Head north back on the road until you come to a small fork with a dirt path leading southeast into the mountain. Take that path and you’ll come to a large area of troggs (33,73). Kill the Stonesplinter Troggs/Scouts in the area until you finish  In Defense of the King’s Lands,  The Trogg Threat, and ding Level 14.
1. Go back to the Valley of Kings and turn in the quests  In Defense of the King’s Lands and  The Trogg Threat.
2. Head back to Thelsamar and turn in the quests  Rat Catching and  Thelsamar Blood Sausages. Talk to the flight master and fly to Ironforge.
Sell, repair, visit class trainer, etc. When you’re ready, head to the southeastern area of Ironforge to the Deeprun Tram. Before you get on the tram, talk to Monty and get the quest  Deeprun Rat Roundup. Equip the Rat Catcher’s Flute to your action bar and use it on any Deeprun Rat until you have 5 following you (you can also cast this thing while running). Return to Monty and turn in your quest. Get the follow up  Me Brother, Nipsy. Get on the tram and ride it to the other side. Get on the middle divider and turn in your quest to Nipsy. Precede through the portal to Stormwind.
Welcome to Stormwind! Home of the sewer monster! Seriously there is a sewer monster here. Anyway you should see a Teal dot on you mini map. Head around the building and turn in your quest to Furen Longbeard. Head to the eastern end of the Trade District and up the ramp at the end. Get the flight path and jump out the opening. Go to the exit of Stormwind and into Elwynn Forest. We’re going to make the journey to Westfall.
Follow the road southeast until you get to Goldshire. While you’re here, get the quest  Report to Gyran Stoutmantle from Marshal Dughan. Now get on the road and follow it west. Soon you’ll come to a bridge. Cross it and you’ll be in Westfall.
1. Directly ahead you’ll see Farmer Furlbrow and Verna Furlbrow. Get their quests  Westfall Stew,  The Forgotten Heirloom, and  Poor Old Blanchy. From now on if you see any Sacks of Oats on the ground around fields, loot them.
2. Head south along the road until you see another field to your right, Saldean’s Farm, (56,30). Get the quest  The Killing Fields from Farmer Saldean. Go inside the house and turn in your quest to Salma Saldean. Get the follow up  Westfall Stew and  Goretusk Live Pie. From now on kill any Harvest Watcher, any type of Goretusk, and any type of Fleshripper.
3. Head north to the Furlbrow’s Pumpkin Farm (51,22). Head to the house at the northern end and clear your way inside. Loot the watch from inside the wardrobe. Continue to kill Harvest Watchers and loot the Sacks of Oats until you get 8 Handfulls of Oats.
4. Head back to Farmer Furlbrow and Verna Furlbrow (59,19) and turn in both of your quests.
5. Go between Saldean’s Farm (56,30) and Furlbrow’s Pumpkin Farm (51,22) until you get 20 Harvest Watcher kills and hit Level 15 (keep 3 Okra, 5 Flasks of Oil, and 5 Hops if they drop which they should).
1. Head south a ways until you come to Sentinel Hill (55,51). First of all, get the flight plan. Now get  Red Leather Bandanas from Scout Galiaan in front of the warehouse thing the people are working on. Now go to the inn and set your Hearthstone here. Head north to the tower and turn in the quest  Report to Gyran Stoutmantle to Gyran Stoutmantle. Get his quests  The People’s Militia and  The Defias Brotherhood. Also get the quest  Patrolling Westfall from Captain Danuvin right next to him (add any type of Gnoll to your kill on sight list).
2. Head northwest until you get to Jangolode Mine (44,25). Kill Defias Trappers/Smugglers until you finish  The People’s Militia and  Red Leather Bandanas.
3. Head west to the coast (34,21) where you’ll find murlocs. Kill these until you get 3 Murloc Eyes.
4. Head east up the cliff where you’ll find various Gnoll camps (36,29). Kill these until you get 8 Gnoll Paws and hit Level 16.
1. If you haven’t finished  Westfall Stew or  Goretusk Live Pie, kill more boars and vultures until you do (or Harvest Watchers if you haven’t gotten 3 Okra, 5 Flasks of Oil, and 5 Hops but you should have). Head back to Saldean’s Farm and turn in your 3 quests.
2. Head back to Sentinel’s Hill and turn in your 3 quests there. Get the follow up  The People’s Militia. Fly to Stormwind.
Sell, repair, visit class trainer, visit Auction House, whatever. Head to Cathedral Square and go inside the building at the northeastern end of it. Get the quest  Humble Beginnings from Baros Alexston.
When you’re ready, leave Stormwind and follow the road southeast to Goldshire. Now this time take the road east and follow this all the way to Redridge Mountains.
1. As soon as you enter the area, you’ll see Guard Parker. Get his quest  Enroaching Gnolls. Continue following the road east then north to Lakeshire.
2. Before you cross the bridge, turn in your quest to Deputy Feldon, get the follow up, and get the flight path. We’re going to do a small leveling session here before going back to Westfall. Cross the bridge and get the quest  The Lost Tools from Foreman Oslow. Head left into the actual town itself. Get the quests  Elmore’s Task and  The Price of Shoes from Verner Osgood standing outside of the stable. Next to the stable you’ll find the town hall. Get the quest  Messenger to Stormwind from Magistrate Solomon. Head inside the inn and get the quests  A Free Lunch from Darcy and  Dry Times from Barkeep Daniels. Go upstairs and turn in your quest to Wiley the Black and get the follow up  The Defias Brotherhood. Head west up the hill and inside the first house you see. Get the quest  Redridge Goulash from Chef Breanna (from now on kill any Great Goretusk, Tarantula, and Dire Condor you come across). Now go on the first dock west of the bridge. Get the quest  Hilary’s Necklace from Shawn.
3. Take a dive in the river. Swim east under the bridge until you find a Glinting Mud under water (33,55). If it is there, loot the necklace. If it’s not there, swim west to another spot that it spawns (24,54). Loot Hilary’s Necklace from it then swim to the southern shore.
4. Head southwest of Lakeshire on the other side of the river. You will soon come to various gnoll camps (18,64). Clear the camps, it’s ok if you didn’t get all your mongrel kills.
5. South of here you’ll find Guard Parker. Turn in your quest to him. Get the follow up  Visit the Herbalist
6. Head east along the road until you see a dirt path leading south and east. Follow this until you come to more gnoll camps (29,83). Stay here until you complete  Assessing the Threat NOTE: Stay clear of the big camps, it will only end in tears.
7. Now grind on Tarantulas around this area until you get 5 Crisp Spider Meat. At this point I leveled. If you didn’t you’re not killing enough along the way so grind until you do.
1. Head north to Lake Everstill slightly east of Lakeshire. On the western end you need to open the Sunken Chest at the bottom (41,54). Loot Oslow’s Toolbox.
2. Now we need to kill condors. These are a little harder to find. They are generally found south of Lake Everstill (46,76). They don’t drop a meat very often but hopefully it won’t take too long. Just kill other mobs while looking for them.
3. By now you should have 5 Great Goretusk Snouts. If not go grind on boars in the southern region of Redridge Mountains. They can generally be found anywhere here. When you’re ready, return to Lakeshire. Before crossing the bridge, turn in  Assessing the Threat to Deputy Feldon. Cross the bridge and turn in your quest to Foreman Oslow. Head to the dock next to the bridge and turn in  Hilary’s Necklace to Hilary. Go to the western end of the town and turn in  Redridge Goulash to Chef Breanna inside the big house. Now go to the side of the little house right out side and turn in your quest to Martie Jainrose. Get the follow up  Delivering the Daffodils. Head back to the inn and turn in your quest to Darcy. This should bring you up to a little less than half way to Level 18.
Now we’re going on a beer hunt! That’s right a beer hunt! Follow the road south and west until you come to the fork where Guard Parker is. Take the southern road and follow it all the way to Duskwood.
While you should continue to kill mobs along the way, do not fight anything that is too hard for you. This place may be a little high. Anyway continue to follow the road until you get to Darkshire. Buy a Bottle of Moonshine from Barkeep Hann. Head up the hill to the eastern edge of town and get the flight path. Now head back up the road and cut across the top of Duskwood, through the river to Elwynn Forest.
Get on the road and follow it west to Goldshire. When you get there, turn in your quest to Smith Argus. Get the follow up  Return to Verner. Head inside the inn and buy a Skin of Sweet Rum from Barkeep Dobbins. Follow the road northwest now to Stormwind.
As soon as you cross the bridge, talk to General Marcus Jonathan and turn in the quest  Messenger to Stormwind. Get the follow up. Go to the outskirts of the Trade District (not to another district, but to the buildings outside the actual district along the canals) and to the most southwest building. Buy a Cask of Merlot from Roberto Pupellyverbos inside. Go to the Dwarven District and go inside the inn. Get the quests [20+] Oh Brother… and [18+] Collecting Memories from WIlder Thistlenettle. Go to the northeastern side of the district and get the quest [20+] Underground Assault from Shoni the Shilent. You should see a Teal dot on your mini map. Go inside the building where it’s at and turn in your quest to Grimand Elmore. Get the follow up  Stormpike’s Delivery. Sell, repair, visit auction house, whatever (make sure you have your 5 Flasks of Oil and 5 Hops with you). When you’re ready fly to Westfall.
1. Head to the northern tower and turn in your quest to Gyran Stoutmantle. Get the follow up. Cut through the land and head directly west. Soon you’ll come to Alexston Farmstead (38,55). You’ll see a lot of harvest watchers but they are not our goal. Head to the southwestern edge of the field where the houses are. You need to kill Defias Pillagers and Defias Looters so start clearing. Make your way to the wrecked house a little south of the mill. Loot A Simple Compass from the chest next to the fireplace. Continue to clear the defias until you finish  The People’s Militia.
2. Head back to Gyran Stoutmantle and turn in your quest. Get the follow up  The People’s Militia.
3. Make your way southwest, then west of Moonbrook to Dermont’s Place (38,70). Make your way southwest, clearing defias along the way (at this point I leveled. If you didn’t then you’re not killing enough monsters along the way. Continue on because you’ll be killing more though.).
1. At about (37,38) you can go east into the mountains. Follow this opening through and soon you’ll come across Grimbooze Thunderbrew standing next to a tent (44,80). Get his quest  Thunderbrew Lager. Turn it in immediately. Now continue to grind on Defias Highwaymen, Defias Pathstalkers, and Defias Knuckledusters until you complete  The People’s Militia.
2. We’re going to be doing one more small session here before going back to Stormwind. Head back west out of the mountains and continue on to the shore. If you head slightly south, you’ll come to the Westfall Lighthouse (29,86). There you’ll find Captain Tealson. Get his 3 quests  Keeper of the Flame,  The Coast Isn’t Clear, and  The Coastal Menace. Turn in  Keeper of the Flame immediately.
3. Swim to the shore and grind on murlocs there (35,86). Continue grinding until you come across Old Murk-Eye who patrols through the camps. When you find him, kill him and loot his scale. Then continue to kill murlocs until you have 7 Murloc Tidehunters and 7 Murloc Oracles.
4. Now you need to travel all the way to the north coast where we killed murlocs earlier to get eyes (34,21). Kill here until you get 7 Murloc Warrior kills.
5. Now head even further north until about (45,8 ). Here you will find Murloc Coastrunners. Kill here until you get 7 kills.
6. Head back to Captain Tealson and turn in your 2 quests, then hearth back to Sentinel Hill.
7. Head to the north tower and turn in your quest to Gyran Stoutmantle. Now fly to Stormwind.
Sell, repair, visit class trainer, etc. Now Head to Old Town and SI:7 at the southern end of it. Enter the building directly ahead of you when you go up the stairs. Once inside the main building, go up the stairs and take a left where you’ll find Master Marthias Shaw. Turn in your quest to him. Get the follow up  The Defias Brotherhood. Go to the Cathedral Square, then to the northeastern house and turn in your quest to Baros Alexston. Make sure you have your Skin of Sweet Rum, Cask of Merlot, Bottle of Moonshine, and Keg of Thunderbrew Lager then fly to Redridge Mountains.
Cross the bridge and turn in your quest to Verner Osgood in front of the stable, do not get the follow ups. Go inside the town hall next to you and turn in the quest  Messenger to Stormwind to Magistrate Solomon. Get the follow up  Messenger to Westfall. Now go inside the inn and turn in  Dry Times to Barkeep Daniels. Now you should be about 3 bars away from Level 19, if not you need to kill more along the way. Fly back to Westfall.
1. Go to the northern guard tower and turn in both of your quests to Gyran Stoutmantle. Get both follow ups  Messenger to Westfall and  The Defias Brotherhood.
2. Now start to make your way to Moonbrook, southwest of Sentinel’s Hill (45,69). On your way down there, ask in general chat if anyone has seen the Defias Messenger. If you’re lucky, someone will tell you if they’ve seen him or killed him recently. If no one responds or if he’s been killed, continue to Moonbrook. He spawns at the eastern end of the town and patrols all around Westfall so looking for him would take long. Once you see him, kill him and loot A Mysterious Message.
3. Return to Gyran Stoutmantle and turn in your quest. (At this point I leveled. If you didn’t, don’t worry. Just do this next quest and if you still don’t level, go grind on gnolls in the south). If you turn around you’ll see The Defias Traitor with a quest (if he’s not there, then someone is already escorting him so wait a minute for him to come back). Get his quest [18G2] The Defias Brotherhood. You need to escort this guy all the way to Moonbrook, but unlike most escort quests this guy runs. Now he’s now Scandinavian athlete, but it’s a lot better than walking. Once you get the complete message, return to Gyran Stoutmantle.
4. Turn in your quest to Gyran Stoutmantle and this should make you level if you haven’t already. Get the follow up [22+] The Defias Brotherhood which is the main quest for the instance The Deadmines. Now head inside the tower and make your way to the very top. Get the quest [17+] Red Silk Bandanas from Scout Riell.
Now you have a choice to find a group for The Deadmines, which you most definetly should, or grind your way to Level 20. If you followed my guide you should have all the quests for The Deadmines so that will be a great xp boost if you complete all of them (two of which are actually out front of the instance in an undead area, [18+] Collecting Memories and [20+] Oh, Brother…, so share those and try to convince your group to finish them as well). The Deadmines is also a great source of experience and loot and it’s a lot funner than just grinding. But if you still choose to grind, go to the southern shore (30,80) and grind on the Shore Crawlers there. These guys are easy and are neutral, so you don’t have to worry about more than one pull (watch for Old Murk-Eye for he patrols here and also watch your AoE attacks). Either way, this should make you level. Grats on Level 20.