Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide - Chapter IV (60-65)
Chapter 4 - [Level 60 - 65]
Journey from Hellfire Peninsula to Terrokar
This guide is made for FAST leveling through the use of Optimized Quest Circuits. With this guide, questing will be very efficient and you'll not waste any second running around and trying to figure out in which order to do your quests. Follow each instruction carefully and you will see for yourself. The quest choices and order to do them are optimal so that you run as few as possible while doing the most possible, turning several quests at the same time. It will be like grinding, because you'll be killing stuff almost non-stop, besides you'll also be completing a bunch of quests at the same time!
Everything described in this guide can be done solo (beside when I say otherwise). You can, of course, follow this guide while duoing, grouping, it's not a problem, it works too.
DISCLAIMER: This guide does NOT take into account tradeskills, class specific quests or PvP. It's 100% focused on getting the most experience possible in the shortest possible time while doing a lot of quests and enjoying as much content as possible. Any race/class combination can do this guide. Any complaints about PvP, tradeskills, or class specific issues will be ignored.
- Spend your talent points so that you kill things as fast as possible. (e.g: Priest should specialize in Shadow Talents, Warriors in Arms/Fury, etc.
- Don't waste your time trying to find groups for questing, you can solo everything that is described in this guide unless I say otherwise. Only group with someone when it's not gonna be a waste of time (e.g: meeting the person at the other end of the zone to show him the way to where your quest is, that is a waste of time)
- Try to always log out in an inn or in one of the major cities when you take a break.
- When I say you should make an inn your new home location, it's for a good reason, and it will save you much time.
To get the most out of my guide, you should get an addon which displays coordinates, because I use them to describe locations in my guide (x,y). You can use any addon you like, but here's a very simple one I use.
- DMiniCoords - A simple box which displays coordinates, left-click it to move it where you like.
Below is a list of other addons I use, this is 100% optional though, it's mostly for people who are curious to know which addons I use:
- Bartender4 - A great action bar addon.
- X-Perl UnitFrames - Very nice, highly customizable unit frames.
- Quartz - The best casting bar addon out there, imo.
- Scrolling Combat Text - I just don't like the default UI Floating Combat Text.
Side Note: In case you don't know how to install add-ons, simply download an addon from one of the links above and unzip it. Then drag the unziped folder in your Addon folder (full path is c:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Interface\\Addons). Then, restart World of Warcraft and it should be working.
If it isn't working, you might need to log out to your character selection screen and click on "Addons" in the lower-left corner. Tick the box that says "Load out of date Addons". Re-launch WoW.
Level 60-70 XP Curve Changes
As of patch 3.0, it takes much less XP to level from 60 to 70. That means you will probably ding much faster than what my guide says. That's not a problem at all though, just keep following the guide normally. I strongly recommend achieving level 70 before going to Northrend, I've explained many times why on my blog. In a nutshell, it's much more efficient and easy to go to Northrend at level 70. You'll level faster that way and also get more gold. I actually recommend going until the very end of my Outland guide before moving to Northrend, even if that means going there at level 71 or 72. That's if you want more gold. However it's up to you, going to Northrend at level 70 is fine too, you'll just get less gold in the end.
- Quest objectives to kill
I assume that you haven't done any quests in the Outlands before level 60. If you have it's not a big deal, just jump in the guide somewhere where you still haven't done all the quests and go from there.
Let's get started! First thing, go to a main city and buy a portal to Shattrath.
You generally get one quickly if you type the following line in general chat: "WTB Port to Shattrath, paying 1 Gold and will come to you".
The reason we do this is that you'll have the flight path to Shattrath, which is quite handy when you need to go to a main city to train new skills (For those who have never been to Shattrath before, there are 3 free portals you can use anytime you want to go to Ironforge, Stormwind or Darnassus.)
After you arrive in Shattrath, go through the northeastern gate and find the flight master (63,41), fly to Honor Hold.
Go to the inn and make it your home location.
Once that is done, take a flight to Hellfire Peninsula, the Dark Portal. Zone through the Dark Portal, you should be in the Blasted Lands now.
Go down the stairs and get the quest  Through the Dark Portal from Watch Commander Relthorne.
Go back through the Dark Portal, go down the stairs, turn in the quest at Commander Duron and get the follow up  Arrival in Outland. Go directly south and you'll find Amish Wildhammer, turn in the quest and get the follow up.
Once again, go back through the dark portal and ride all the way north to Nethergarde Keep in Blasted Lands. Go to the big building with the mailbox infront of it - the one which is on the northern part of the village. Inside the keep turn left and left again, and you should find an NPC called Bernie Heisten, buy a Nethergarde Bitter from him. We'll need it in a quest later on, so make sure you don't drink it.
Use your Hearthstone back to Honor Hold.
Find Marshal Isildor, easy to spot on the minimap thanks to the yellow "?". Turn in the quest and get the follow up  Force Commander Danath. Go south and enter the biggest building, find Commander Danath in there, he is on the 2nd floor. Turn in the quest and get the two follow ups:  The Legion Reborn and  Know your Enemy.
1. Mount up, exit the village by the west gate and go to the destroyed tower down the path. Get the quest  Waste Not, Want Not from Dumphry, then go to Lieutenant Amadi, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Fel Orc Scavengers.
2. Go directly northeast of the tower and you should quickly find some Bonechewer orcs overlooking the big canyon called the "Path of Glory". Go eastwards while staying on top of the cliff and kill as many orcs as needed. At the same time look for metal cogs and wooden planks on the ground, until you complete both quests.
3. When you are done with  Fel Orc Scavengers and  Waste Not, Want not, ride southwest back to the guard tower and turn in both quests, get both follow ups:  Ill Omens and  Laying Waste to the Unwanted.
4. Mount up, ride through Honor Hold and this time exit by the east gate, ride to the destroyed tower on the right-hand side of the road. You'll find Sergeant Altumus there, turn in the quest and get the follow up  The Path of Anguish.
5. Ride east and slightly northeast and you'll find a bunch of imps and infernals at (65, 58 ). Kill them and also find and kill a Dreadcaller, which you should find in the same area.
6. When you are done with  The Path of Anguish, ride north and cross the "Path of Glory", and then follow the cliff overlooking it, going westwards (that's the "horde side" of the Path of Glory). Get off your mount when you encounter the first fel orc and clear the way going west, while staying on top of the cliff. You should soon see a big orcish catapult (58,47).
Go next to it and right-click the Flaming Torch from your inventory. This should set the catapult on fire and you should get a quest update. The next 3 catapults are further west along the path of glory, grind your way through the orcs, find the 3 other catapults and burn them.
7. Once you have completed  Laying Waste to the Unwanted, ride west and through a great wall, then follow the trail and keep going west until you reach a fork (29,46) where you should see a smaller trail going northwest. Follow it and you should find the Temple of Telhamat (23,41).
Get the quests:
-  Deadly Predators
-  In Search of Sedai
-  Cruel Taskmasters
-  The Rock Flayer Matriarch
All those quests are given near the entrance of the Telhamat. Further up and to the left you can buy the manuals to raise your first aid past (300) if you want to. The NPC selling them is called Burko.
Go to the main building (which is also the Inn) and get  The Pools of Aggonar from Amaan the Wise.
Exit the building and go east, you should find the gryphon master, get the new flight path.
8. Right behind the gryphon master, if you look down the cliff you should see Sedai's Corpse in the distance, it's easy to spot because it's surrounded by a white glow. Get down the cliff and go to the corpse, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to Obadei.
9. Mount up and ride back to Telhamat, turn in  Return to Obadei. Makuru - one of the NPCs next to Obadei - should have a quest for you now, get the quest  Makuru's Vengeance.
10. Go to the gryphon master again and fly to Honor Hold.
1. Exit by the east gate, go to the guard tower down the path and turn in  The Path of Anguish and get the follow up  Expedition Point.
2. Ride back through Honor Hold and this time exit by the west gate and go turn in  Laying Waste to the Unwanted at the guard tower.
3. Ride southwest to the area called Zeppelin Crash (49,75). Get the quests  Ravager Egg Roundup and  In Case of Emergency.
4. Ride southwest until you get back on the trail and follow it until you reach an area called Razorthorn Trail (42,83). Start killing all ravagers you see while looking for Ravager Eggs on the ground.
5. Once you have 12 eggs, ride back to the Zeppelin crash and turn in  Ravager Egg Roundup, get the follow up  Hellboar, the Other White Meat.
==Note== From now on, whenever you find Helboars on your way, kill them. They sometimes will drop Tainted Helboar Meat, which you must try to purify with the Purification Mixture in your inventory. This quest can take a while so that's why we start it now.
6. Ride east and stay north of the area called "Expedition Armory". On your path you should see Zeppelin Debris, gather them.
You should soon reach small canyon called the "Valley of Bones" (57,73). Follow this valley while gathering Zeppelin Debris and killing anything in your path.
Follow this mini canyon eastwards until you reach the other end, you should have about 20 Zeppelin Debris by then, and if you look south you should see the orc fortress of Zeth'Gor.
7. Go there and kill orcs until you find a Cursed Talisman, it can drop from any Bleeding Hollow orc.
8. Once you have the talisman, ride east to Expedition Point (71,63). Turn in  Ill Omens and get the follow up  Cursed Talismans.
You can also sell junk and repair at the NPC right next to you.
Turn in  Expedition Point and get the follow up  Disrupt Their Reinforcements. Also get  Zeth'Gor Must Burn.
9. Go south back to Zeth'Gor, but not to the main entrances. Our aim is to destroy the towers, and we're gonna start by the ones on the east side of the fortress.
Clear the way south to the tower which stands against the mountain (71,71). Kill all orcs around it, then go under the tower and use your "Smoke Beacon", it looks like a barrel in your inventory. You should get the following message "Foothill Tower Marked".
The next tower is just down the hill, northwest. Mark it as well.
Exit Zeth'Gor by the same way you come from. Now go to the next tower, which stands infront of Zeth'Gor on the north side of it (68,67). Mark it.
Reminder: Keep killing helboars you see and pick up any Zeppelin Debris you walk across.
The last tower is a bit more difficult to reach, as it stands in the very middle of Zeth'Gor. Go through the western gate (66,74) and clear yourself a way south towards the last tower and mark it.
Now you should have all 4 towers marked. All that's left for you to do is kill more orcs until you have 12 Cursed Talismans. It's best to kill the orcs outside of Zeth'Gor, so that you can gather Zeppelin Debris and kill Helboars too.
10. Once you have 12 Cursed Talismans and 30 Zeppelin Debris, ride east back to Expedition Point.
Turn in  Cursed Talismans and get the follow up  Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow. Turn in  Zeth'Gor Must Burn!
11. Go back to Zeth'Gor, clear the path towards the main building, which is east of the Southern Tower (the last one we marked).
Warning: there are a lot of patrols in this area, so clear carefully. Right in the center of the building you should find Warlord Morkh standing alone. Kill him and loot his armor then clear the way out.
12. Go back to Expedition Point. Turn in  Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow and get the follow up  Return to Honor Hold.
Sell junk and repair.
13. Go straight north and enter the area named the Legion Front (71,60).
Start killing all the demons you see, until you have 4 Demonic Rune Stones.
Once you have them, go to Portal Kaalez (72,60). It's a dark metalic structure with green crystals floating above it. It's directly east when entering the Legion Front.
If you get close to the portal your mouse pointer should turn into a cog when you point inside the portal. Stand inside the portal right-click it to disrupt it.
Now move to Portal Grimh, it is about 200 yards to the north. Gather another 4 Demonic Rune Stones and disrupt this portal. If you have any Demonic Rune Stone left in your inventory, destroy it.
14. Go back to Expedition Camp, turn in  Disrupt their Reinforcements and get the follow up  Mission: The Murketh and Shaadraz Gateways.
Look in your inventory for Seaforium PU-36 Explosive Nether Modulator and put it on one of your action bars, I suggest that you bind a hotkey to it, because you will have to aim those bombs with your mouse pointer, so you don't really have time to click on the bomb, a quick keystroke is much faster.
Once you're ready, talk to Wing Commander Dabir'ee, he will send you on a bombing mission. You simply have to use the bomb (with the hotkey you bound it to) and aim with your mouse pointer for the demonic portals on each side of the main road with your bombs when your gryphon flies close to them.
15. Once you sucessfully complete the bombing mission, turn it in and get the follow up  Shatter Point.
Talk to Wing Commander Dabir'ee and ask him to send you to Shatter Point.
After landing, right-click on the Gryphon Master to get the flight path and then turn in the quest  Shatter Point, get the follow up  Wing Commander Gryphongar.
Go inside the tower on the island and turn in the quest, get the follow up  Mission: The Abyssal Shelf.
Find the bombs in your inventory - they are called Area 52 Specials - and put them on the same hotkey you used in the previous bombing mission.
Go talk to Gryphoneer Windbellow - she stands right behind the gryphon master - and ask her to send you to the Abyssal Shelf.
You can complete this bombing mission in several runs, so it's not a problem if you don't manage to kill everything required on the first run.
1. Once you've completed the bombing mission, go turn in the quest at Wing Commander Gryphongar. Get the follow up  Go to the Front. Go back to Gryphoner Windbellow and ask her to send you to Honor Point (69,28 ).
After landing, go turn in the quest  Go to the Front and get the follow up  Disruption - Forge Camp: Mageddon.
2. Directly west of you stands Forge Camp Mageddon. Go there and kill 10 Gan'arg Servant and Razorsaw. You can't miss him, he's quite big and roams all over the camp. If you attack the servants which stand next to the Fel Canons, I advise killing the canon first, because it deals more damage and has less HPs than the servant.
3. Once you're done, go back to Honor Point, turn in  Disruption - Forge Camp: Mageddon and get the follow up  Enemy of my Enemy...
4. Go back to Forge Camp Mageddon and kill 3 Fel Canon MK1, then go back to Honor Point, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Invasion Point: Annihilator.
5. Ride far west towards Invasion Point: Annihilator (54,28 ). Unmount when you encounter the first demons infront of the camp and clear the way while staying close to the northern cliff.
On the northern part of the camp, standing infront of demonic furnace structure, you should see Warbringer Arix'Amal, clear the mobs around him and then kill him. Loot the Burning Legion Gate Key and the Burning Legion Missive from him.
Now clear the mobs around the Burning Legion Gate to the teleporter, it's the structure with a green crystal floating above, just like the ones we destroyed in a previous quest.
Step inside the teleporter, right cilck the Burning Legion Gate Key from your inventory and left-click on the round stone floating inside of the gate. Then right click on the stone itself to close the gate.
You should now have completed the quest  Invasion Point: Annihilator.
6. Clear the way out of the camp, then ride back to Honor Point. Turn in  Invasion Point: Annihilator. Right-click the Burning Legion Missive in your inventory and accept the quest  The Dark Missive.
7. Hearthstone back to Honor Hold.
In the Inn, get the following quests:  An Old Gift and  The Longbeards. You can buy food and drink from the Innkeeper if you are low.
Go upstairs and turn in  Return to Honor Hold and get the follow ups:  Fel Spirits and  Digging For Prayer Beads.
==Note== You should now be friendly with Honor Hold.
In the next room buy a Silken Thread from Hama the Grand Master Tailor.
Go to Warrant Officer Tracy Proudwell (yellow "!" on your minimap) and get the quest  Hellfire Fortifications from her.
Buy a Fei Fei Doggy Treat from her (bottom right choice in her shop).
Talk to her dog Fei Fei and turn in the treat and then follow Fei Fei. Keep following him until he brings you to Fei Fei's Cache, right-click it and you should get the Prayer Beads.
Sell junk, repair, re-stock food and drink.
Go to the big barracks building. On the 2nd floor turn in  The Dark Missive, get all the quests available from here:
-  The Heart of Darkness
-  The Path of Glory
-  Overlord
-  Weaken the Ramparts
==Note== From now on, if you see any group looking for more to do the Hellfire Ramparts instance, feel free to join them. Getting a group for an instance at lower levels isn't an easy task, so you might want to start trying early. However, if you don't like instancing, don't bother, you can replace that with a bit of grinding.
8. Exit Honor Hold through the west gate, go to the guard tower and get the quest  Unyielding Souls.
Just a few steps south you should see a mine with a few NPCs infront, get the quests  A Job for an Intelligent Man and  When this Mine's a-rockin' from Foreman Biggums.
9. Go directly southwest of the mine, there you should find boars and giant earthworms (called Marauding Crust Bursters -- to get them to show up you have to get close to those piles of moving stones). Focus mainly on the worms, kill boars if they get in the way though and don't forget to purify the boar meat.
Stay in this area until the following two objectives are complete:
-  A Job for an Intelligent Man completed.
- Find an Eroded Leather Case, it drops from the worms. It has approximately a 10% chance to drop so it might take a while.
Once you have the Eroded Leather Case, right-click it and accept the quest  Missing Missive.
10. Ride southwest to Gor'Gaz Outpost (46,74). Get in pull range of the orcs (as close as you can without them jumping you) and use the Anchorite Relic in your inventory. Start to kill orcs while staying close to the relic. Each orc you kill next to the relic will spawn a Fel Spirit. You must kill 10 of those spirits.
11. Ride southeast to Expedition Armory (55,76). Kill everything needed to complete  Unyielding Souls. You should be level 61 right now or ahead of that. If you are far ahead, then you're doing great, keep following the guide normally, don't skip anything.
If you wish to go train your new skills or to visit the AH. The quickest way is to simply fly to Shattrath and use one of the 3 main city portals.
Once you are done, hearthstone back to Honor Hold.
Go to the 2nd floor of the Inn and turn in  Fel Spirits and  Digging for Prayer Beads. Get the follow up  The Exorcism of Colonel Jules.
Find the Ritual Prayer Beads in your inventory and put them on your action bars. You'll have to click it during the fight to kill the enemies that will appear.
Once you are full HP/Mana and fully buffed, talk to Anchorite Barada, who will begin the exorcism ritual. After about 20 seconds, things will start to spawn in the room, some flying skulls (called "Darkness Released") and some Roting Sludges on the floor. They aren't easy to target so just use your tab key to get them quickly. You can use conventionnal attacks if there's just one at a time (they have 1000 HP), but whenever you start to be overwhelmed, click your prayer beads, which will kill every single monster in the room. There is a 15 second cooldown on the prayer beads.
All you have to do is kill all the enemies that spawn for about 2 minutes without letting Barada die. It is quite an easy task thanks to the prayer beads.
When the ritual is over, go and talk to Colonel Jules and you should get the quest complete message.
Turn in the quest at Assistant Klatu and get the follow up  Trollbane is Looking For you.
Now exit the inn, go to the main keep, turn in  Trollbane is Looking for You and get the follow up [62+] Drill the Drillmaster.
Also, since you're now friendly with Honor Hold, you might want to go check the Quartermaster for possible upgrades.
1. Exit Honor Hold through the west gate, go to the guard tower and turn in  Unyielding Souls, get the follow up  Looking to the Leadership.
2. Go south to the mine, turn in  A Job for an Intelligent Man.
Now go inside the mine and kill 12 Gan'arg Sappers. When you're done, get out of the mine, turn in the quest and get the follow up  The Mastermind.
Get back into the mine and this time clear to the bottom of it and find Z'Kral. Kill him and get out of the mine. Turn in the quest.
3. Ride northeast to the entrance of the Path of Glory (63,49). From this point on, you must look for skeletal remains on the ground, it is called "Trampled Skeleton".
You can find plenty of them at the entrance to the path of glory, and they respawn quite quickly (about 30 seconds). You just need to right-click them.
4. Once you've cleansed 8 skeletons, ride back to Honor Hold. Go to the main keep and turn in  The Path of Glory (2nd Floor) and get the follow up  The Temple of Telhamat.
5. Take a gryphon ride to the Temple of Telhamat.
Go to the Inn, turn in  The Temple of Telhamat, get the quest  Helping the Cenarion Post and  An Ambitious Plan.
6. Ride south until you hit the road, then follow that road west until you find Cenarion Post (16,51). Turn in  Missing Missive and  Helping the Cenarion Post. Get the follow up  Demonic Contamination. Also get all the other quests:
 Keep Thornfang hill Clear
 Colossal Menace
 The Cenarion Expedition
Reminder: Keep killing boars on your way if you haven't finished  Helboar, the Other White Meat. For the other boar quest  Demonic Contamination, only Hulking Boars can drop the Blood Samples, so make sure you kill those on sight.
7. Go southeast until you find Dustquill Ravine (24,65). Clear yourself a path through the ravine going south, staying close to the mountain to the west. At some point you should see a yellow "?" on your minimap saying Gremni Longbeard (24,72). Go there, turn in the quest  The Longbeards, get the follow up  The Arakkoa Threat and the other quest  Rampaging Ravagers.
Now go to the other dwarf and get his quest, which you can turn in instantly if you followed the guide correctly until now, and get the follow up  The Finest Down.
8. Just southeast of the dwarves is the entrance to the Den of Haal'esh (26,71).
Kill every bird and arrakoa you find on your way.
Go down the slope and stay on the main path until you see a little rocky path lit by torches on the left side. Take this path and go up, then cross the wooden bridge and turn left. You should soon find a big birdman named Avruu. Try to pull him solo and interrupt his Dark Mending spell if possible, then loot his orb. Right-click Avruu's Orb and accept the quest  Avruu's Orb.
9. Go back down the main path and this time go southeast instead of taking the rocky path, you will soon enter Haal'eshi Gorge.
Keep going southeast until you find the Haal'eshi Altar. (29,81).
Right-click it and "Aeranas" will spawn.
Beat him down to 15% HP or so.
Then turn in the quest  Avruu's orb.
Now start clearing your way back to the dwarven camp and complete  The Arakkoa Threat and  The Finest Down on the way. Just clear the way out, don't try to run out because those birdmen can really sprint like hell. Tip: if you click on the Kaliri nests, a bird spawns and they can also drop Kaliri Feathers.
10. When you are done, go back to the dwarves and turn in both quests.
11. Now go slightly northwest and kill 10 Quillfang Ravagers. When you are done, go back to Grumni Longbeard and turn in  Rampaging Ravagers.
12. Go northeast and enter The Great Fissure (27,70). Start to ask in general channel if anyone is interested in doing the quest [63+] The Rock Flayer Matriarch, she is in the cave in the same area. In the meantime, kill Stonescythe Whelps and Alphas while heading towards the cave (34,63).
13. Anyway, once you are done with killing whelps and alphas, you can try to go and solo Blacktalon the Savage if you haven't found a partner yet. Pretty much all ranged classes can kite it to death, just make sure you clear the way before you engage it.
If you can't solo it and can't find a partner, just abandon the quest, you can come back here at level 70 and do it solo for some extra gold.
14. Mount up, ride east and get out of the great fissure. You should be right next to the PvP objective called "Broken Hill". If you feel like it, you can do the pvp quest now, all you have to do is stand inside the objectives until they become controlled by the alliance (this can't work if it's already controlled by the Alliance, so you might have to come back later). This quest only gives 5000 experience, but it gives reputation and marks which you can use as currency to buy some rewards at the honor hold quartermaster. And a little bit of PvP is a nice break from questing/grinding. However this is optional, so it's your choice! I personally did that quest on my rogue while looking for a healer who wanted to team up to do  Drilling the Drillmaster (explained below).
15. Now let's get back to business. There's one elite quest we can try to get out of the way right now, most kiting classes can solo it, but it's difficult. So what you can do is look for other players who want to do [62+] Drill the Drillmaster. Melee classes will definitely want to bring a healer along.
You can go to the next paragraph and proceed with the guide while you look for other players. If you got a group (or if you wanna try soloing it), here is the fastest way to kill Drillmaster Zurok.
Go to Hellfire Citadel's bridge, coming from the south, and if you look down to your left you should see Drillmaster Zurok down there, as well as other orcs. Here is where you must jump down at (49,55):
When down there, kill all the orcs around the Drillmaster and behind you to have a lot of space. Once there's only the Drillmaster Zurok left, kill him. He hits for 500 on clothies, has a lot of HP and has two special abilities:
- Knockback -- that's why we clear the area, or else he'd toss you into some adds and it'd get ugly very quick.
- Whirlwind -- it hurts a lot but all you have to do is back off when he does it, so no problem.
Once he's dead you just have to clear the way out and get out of the path of glory.
If you really can't find help to do this quest, you can abandon it and come back at level 70. It's not a big deal.
16. So, let's do some solo quests while you look for help for [63+] Drill the Drillmaster.
If you still haven't completed  Helboar, the Other White Meat make a stop at the area just southwest of Honor Hold (50,69) and kill all the boars there.
17. Ride to Zeppelin Crash (49,75), turn in  Helboar, the Other White Meat, get the follow up  Smooth as Butter. Turn in  In Case of Emergency and get the follow up  Voidwalkers Gone Wild.
18. Go further south to the Warp Fields (46,82), there you should see a Warp Portal with Voidwalkers around it. Find an "Uncontrolled Voidwalker", take it down to 15% HP or lower, then click the Sanctified Crystal in your inventory. A red crystal will appear, click it and you should receive a Glowing Sanctified Crystal. Now keep on killing voidwalkers (any type) in the area until you have completed  Voidwalkers Gone Wild.
19. Go east to Expedition Armory, clear the way towards the southern area of the armory, you will find Lieutenant Comamnder Thalvos standing in the southern most house in rubbles (55,84). Kill him.
About 50 yards northwest of this spot you should find Arch Mage Xintor (54,81) standing on flat ground next to some wooden practice dummies. Kill him too.
Go south and behind the armory, you should see a destroyed house in the distance, go there. Infront of the house you should see a white book called Mysteries of the Light (55,87). Loot it.
20. Go northeast to the Valley of Bones (56,73) and kill buzzards until you have 12 Plump Buzzard Wings.
21. When done, ride west/southwest to Zeppelin Crash, turn in  Voidwalkers Gone Wild and  Smooth as Butter.
22. Hearthstone back to Honor Hold.
Turn in the following quests (some of them were optional and you can come back at level 70 to do them):
-  An Old Gift
-  Hellfire Fortifications (Optional)
-  Drill the Drillmaster (optional)
-  Looking to the Leadership (in the west tower)
Sell junk and repair.
Fly to the Temple of Telhamat.
-  An Ambitious Plan
-  Deadly Predators
-  The Rock Flayer Matriarch (Optional)
1. Exit Telhamat and go northeast - while killing Hulking Boars - and enter the path going through the mountain (28,36) then keep going northeast until you encounter some Mag'har Orcs.
Time to rampage through the Mag'har Grounds until you have 10 Mag'har Ancestral Beads. They can only drop from Grunts and Debilitated Grunts.
2. When you're done with that, go back down the mountain, and then ride east and then north, to the Pools of Aggonar (38,44).
Before you kill anything, start to ask in the general channel if someone wants to do [63+] Overlord. The mob you have to kill to complete this elite quest is in the same area, so look for a group to kill it while you do the other two quest. I recommend having a tank, a healer and some DPS class or killing Arazzius the Cruel will be a pain. Anyway, once you got a group together, go to the next paragraph and read infos about Arazzius. In the meantime, kill Oozes and Terrorfiends until you complete both quests  The Heart of Darkness and  The Pools of Aggonar. The terrorfiends cast fel flames and it kinda hurts, so interrupt it or move away from it.
3. [63+] Overlord: This quest is not mandatory, but completing it early is very nice because the reward is worth it and will help you through leveling up to 70. If you really can't find people to help you, it's not a big deal, you can always come back later and try again.
Anyway, Arazzius the Cruel is at the end of the canyon in the Pools of Aggonar. He is guarded by two mistresses of doom, make sure you pull both before you engage Arazzius himself. Arazzius casts Pyroblast, Shadow Bolt Volleys and Inferno. You must absolutely interrupt inferno, or he will summon Infernals and things will get hectic. You can just heal through Pyroblast and Shadowbolt Volleys. However if you got plenty of classes with interrupts in your group, you might as well interrupt all his spells. But just make sure Inferno is kicked, pummeled or shield bashed, counterspelled or even earth shocked.
4. Once you've completed the two quests mentioned above, get back on the road and ride to Telhamat. If you still haven't found a group for [63+] Overlord, keep looking, we are going back to the Pools of Aggonar very soon anyway.
In Telhamat turn in  Makuru's Vengeance, a dialog will start between two NPCs, then a new quest will be available:  Atonement. Get this quest.
Go up to the temple and turn in  The Pools of Aggonar and  Atonement, get the follows ups  Sha'naar Relics and  Cleansing the Waters.
5. Get out of Telhamat and go northeast, kill the boars there -if you still need them- then ride east to the Pools of Aggonar.
6. Clear yourself a path to the northernmost part of the Pools of Aggonar, where you should see what appears to be the skeleton of a giant demon dog (39,30). Once you have made some space around this skeleton, stand exactly as shown in the screenshot below and use the Cleansing Vial from your inventory.
A level 63 demon called Aggonis should spawn, he is easy to kill solo but he casts fear, this is why we cleared the area around.
7. Once he is dead, get back on the road, go east through the great wall, and then northeast until you find Foreman Razelcraz (51,31). Get his quest  Outland Sucks!.
8. Go to the valley southwest and look for Shredder Spare Parts (look for wooden crates on the ground).
9. Go back to Foreman Razelcraz, turn in  Outland Sucks! and get the follow up  How to Serve Goblins.
10. Ride southwest towards the great wall, stop at the orc camp on the northern side of the road. Locate Manni's Cage (45,41), clear the way to him and free him.
11. Now go to the orc camp south of here, just on the other side of the road (warning: sometimes a fel reaver passes by). Locate Moh's Cage (46,45) and free him.
Just a bit south of this cage you should find the last one, Jakk's cage (47,46). Free him.
12. Go back to Foreman Razelcraz.
Turn in  How to Serve Goblins, get the follow up  Shizz Work.
13. Click the Felhound Whistle from your inventory while standing next to Foreman Razelcraz. This should summon a Fel Guard Hound who will follow you around. Go kill the Helboars west of here. Each time you kill a boar, your Fel Hound will eat them and then leave some Felhound Poo behind him. Right-click the poo, if you are lucky you will find the Shredder Key, if not, keep killing boars until your Fel Hound produces the right type of poo
14. Go back to Foreman Razelcraz, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Beneath Thrallmar.
15. Now enter the mine just a few steps away from Foreman Razelcraz, find and kill Urga'zz at the bottom of the mine.
16. Go back to Foreman and turn in  Beneath Thrallmar.
17. Hearthstone back to Honor Hold. Go to the main keep and turn in the quests:
-  The Heart of Darkness
- [63+] Overlord
Congratulations on your new trinket! You should also be level 62 now or pretty close. If you aren't, don't worry about it, you will catch up later.
Go sell, repair and restock food/drinks. Fly to Telhamat. Go to the Inn and turn in the quest  Cleansing the Waters.
1. Get out of Telhamat. If you haven't finished  Demonic Contamination yet, go northeast of Telhamat and kill boars there until you are done with this quest.
2. Ride southwest to Cenarion Post (16,52). Turn in  Demonic Contamination, get the follow up  Testing the Antidote. Find a hulking boar, there are plenty around the camp and east of it. Get the boar to low health (under 50%HP is enough) and then click the Cenarion Antidote - some red flask - from your inventory. The boar will grow and be renamed to Dreadtusk. Finish it and you should get a quest complete message.
Go back to Cenarion Post and turn in the quest  Testing the Antidote.
3. Go southwest to the Ruins of Sha'naar (14,55). Kill Taskmasters - just ignore the Dreghood Brutes, they will stop attacking once you kill the taskmaster linked to them - and look for Sha'naar Relics. Avoid Azreth the Merciless, he roams up and down the path in the middle of the ruins.
In one of the houses to the left you should find Akoru the Firecaller (15,59), get his quest  Naladu.
4. To find Naladu, first you have to wait for Arzeth the Merciless to take a walk away from the stairs. Then move up those stairs and go left, you should find Naladu in a small hut at the end of this path (16,65). Turn in the quest  Naladu and get the follow up  A Traitor Among Us.
Once again wait for Azreth the Merciless to be away from the stairs and then go to the main hut infront of the stairs. Inside the hut you should find a Metal Coffer, open it and receive the Sha'Nar Key.
Return to Naladu, turn in the quest  A Traitor Among Us and get the follow up  The Dreghood Elders.
Wait for Azreth to walk away from the stairs, then go down and turn left, in the first hut to the left you should find Morod the Windstirrer, talk to him and free him.
About 50 yards directly north of the hut you should find Aylaan the Waterwaker, free him too.
Go east to the hut where we found the first quest giver ealier, Akoru the Firecaller. Free him.
Go back to Nadalu and turn in the quest, get the follow up  Arzeth's Demise.
Now time to payback that big demon for all the time he made us wait down those stairs!
Get close enough to Azreth to use your Staff of the Dreghood Elders, this will turn Azreth into a non-elite monster, easy to solo.
Note: He will still be immune to movement impairing effects like Frostbolt, so don't try to kite him, just take the beating and kill him before he kills you.
Go back to Naladu and turn in  Arzeth's Demise.
You should also be done with  Sha'Naar Relics and  Cruel Taskmasters by now. If not, make sure to complete them before leaving the Ruins of Sha'naar.
5. Get out of the ruins. Go northwest to Thornfang hill (12,50) and start to kill Ravagers and Venomspitters. At the same time, ask in the general channel if someone wants to team up to do [63+] Colossal Menace. The giants you need to kill for this quest are a few steps north of thornfang hill, but are too hard to solo for most classes. Keep killing Ravagers until you find help to do [63+] Colossal Menace. This quest is really worth it, you will get nearly 20000XP from it.
6. Go north of Thornfang Hill and start to kill giants. The first colossus you kill will drop a Crimson Crystal Shard, right-click it to get the quest  Crimson Crystal Clue.
The colossus splits into 3 smaller colossi when you damage them, I recommend killing the small ones as soon as they spawn. They do almost as much damage as the big one but have much less hit points.
7. Once you have completed both  Keep Thornfang Hill Clear! and [63+] Colossus Menace, go back to Cenarion Post and turn in:
 Colossal Menace
 Crimson Crystal Clue, get the follow up [63+] The Earthbinder.
Turn in,  Keep Thornfang Hill Clear!.
Now turn in right away [63+] The Earthbinder.
After turning it in, Earthbinder Galandria Nightbreeze will move off the earth mound and plant a seed. Shortly after, an elite colossus will spawn, it is easily soloable if you let Earthbinder Galandria tank for you, just let her get sufficient aggro before you start to attack.
After the colossus is dead she will have another quest for you [63+] Natural Remedies. You may choose to do this quest or not, it is optional. It gives 13550 XP and some decent rewards, but it is harder than the previous one because you have to go in the middle of the colossus fields this time, clear a lot of space around the big red crystal and then use your Seed of Revitalization on it. A big colossus will spawn and you'll have to kill it, he does knockback (that's why we clear the area around him). Most classes can't solo this, so you'll have to find a partner to do it. If you can't be bothered with that, just don't take this quest and save it for level 70.
8. Ride back to the Temple of Telhamat, turn in  Cruel Taskmasters. Go to the Inn, turn in  Sha'naar Relics and get the follow up:  The Seer's Relic. Go to the Gryphon Master, and jump off the cliff behind him.
9. Go east to Sedai's Corpse. Stand next to the corpse and click on the Seer's Relic in your inventory. A scene will take place, watch it and after a moment you will get a quest complete message. Go back to the Inn in Telhamat and turn in  The Seer's Relic.
You are pretty much done with Hellfire Penninsula now, besides the instanced parts. You should be level 63 at least now and it's the perfect time to do the Hellfire Ramparts instance if you haven't done it already, it is actually nice XP with a decent group and you can pick up some gear upgrades on the way.
You can also go to a main city and train your new skill(s) and re-stock consumables if you wish to do so.
Fly to the Temple of Telhamat.
==Optional== Turn in  Natural Remedies if you did it.
Ride southwest to Thornfang Hill (10,50) and clear the way to Zangarmarsh.
1. Shortly after entering Zangarmarsh you should find Cenarion Refuge. Get the following quests:
-  The Umbrafen Tribe
-  Plants of Zangarmarsh
-  Leader of the Darkcrest
-  Leader of the Bloodscale
-  The Dying Balance
Go to the innkeeper and make this inn your home.
Turn in  The Cenarion Expedition and get  Disturbance at Umbrafen Lake and  Warden Hamoot. Go to the other building, move to the top of it and turn  Warden Hamoot, get the follow up  A Warm Welcome.
2. Mount up, follow the road north and turn west at the first fork. Follow the path until you find Telredor. There is a platform with a lift taking you up the tower (70,49).
Get all the quests you can find in Telredor:
-  The Orebor Harborage
-  The Boha'mu Ruins
-  The Fate of Tuurem
-  The Dead Mire
-  Unfinished Business
-  Fulgor Spores
-  Too Many Mouths to Feed
-  Menacing Marshfangs
Get the flight path.
Go back down and start looking for Fulgor Spores - they can picked up off the floor nearby Telredor. They look like this:
Just make a full circle around the tower while looking for those spores, you should find 2 or 3 at least. Also look in the ponds surrounding the tower.
3. Then start moving east, kill every Marshfang Ripper you can find on your way.
If you keep going east you will reach a wooden path at some point, follow it north until you enter The Dead Mire (81,49).
TIP: If you kill a spore bat while being in melee range the moment it dies, you will get a 5 minute buff: +30 to all stats. So just kill spore bats whenever they are on your way and get this nifty buff.
4. You can find the Dead Mire Soil southeast of the pond which is in the middle of the mire. The exact loc is (84,43) and the soil looks like this.
Stay in this area and kill Withered Giants until one of them drops a Withered Basidium. Right-click it to start the quest  Withered Basidium.
5. Go southwest until you are at (77,45). You should find a named sporebat called Sporewing in this area. Kill Sporewing.
6. Keep going southwest while killing Marshfang Rippers on your way, you should now have killed 10 of them.
7. Go back to Telredor and look for Fulgore spores around the tower again. It doesn't matter if you finish that quest yet, we will have more opportunities to look for Fulgore Spores.
Go up the tower and turn in:
-  Unfinished Business, get the follow up  Blacksting's Bane
-  The Dead Mire, get the follow up  An Unnatural Drought
-  Menacing Marshfangs, get the follow up  Umbrafen Eel Filets
-  Withered Basidium, get the follow up  Withered Flesh
==Note== Don't sell Fertile Spores if you found any. They drop from the following mobs: Sporebats, Greater Sporebats, Fen Striders, Marsh Walkers. So kill those mobs on sight, you will need 10 Fertile Spores for a quest later on.
8. Get off the tower and go back to the Dead Mire. Kill everything in the area until you have completed the following objectives:
Complete  An Unnatural Drought
Complete  Withered Flesh
Gather 20 Unidentified Plant Parts (they can drop from most monsters in Zangarmarsh).
==Note== Be careful not to sell Unidentified Plant Parts and Bog Lord Tendrils when you sell junk! Keep them for later, they are needed for certain quests later.
9. Ride back to Telredor and gather the last Fulgor Spores you might still be missing.
Go up the tower and turn in the following quests:
-  Fulgor Spores
-  Withered Flesh
-  An Unnatural Drought
1. Ride southeast until you reach the northern tip of Umbrafen Lake (72,60). Start killing Mire Hydras while going south along the western bank of the lake. You don't have to go in the water to find them, they are all pretty close to the shore, sometimes they are underwater and can't be seen, but you can target them easily using your tab key, and pull them out with a ranged ability. Also kill nagas who get in your way.
2. Keep going south until you reach the steam pump at (71,79). You should get a quest update message for the  Disturbance at Umbrafen Lake quest.
Keep going around the lake until you have killed 10 Mire Hydras.
3. Once you are done with that, use the Potion of Water Breathing which you should have in your inventory, dive in the lake and hunt Umbrafen Eels until you have 8 Eel Filet. Arm yourself with patience, this may take a while.
4. When you're done with the eel hunting, exit Lake Umbrafen on the east side and go southeast to the spot marked on the map (82,74). You should find Boglash, a named bog strider, he roams up and down the shallow waters in this area.
He is elite but can be soloed by pretty much any class, even with average gear. Make sure your long cooldown abilities and potion timers are ready and it should be ok. He is immune to fear and movement impairing effects, however he can be interrupted and stunned.
Tip: Get the spore buff from one of the spore bats, it helps.
5. Go south to Umbrafen Village (83,80). Kill every Broken in the village, then move south to the next village, clear it too.
6. Move further southeast to the main village. Clear it and enter the main building (85,90). On the top floor you should find Kataru, kill him.
Now go kill what you still need to complete  The Umbrafen Tribe.
7. When you are done, move to the middle village (83,85), and you should find Kayra Longmane in one of the huts.
If she's not there it means someone else is currently doing the escort quest, so just kill stuff in the area while waiting for her to come back. When you're ready to start the escort quest, talk to Kayra and get the quest  Escape from Umbrafen.
Escort her back to Cenarion Refuge.
8. In Cenarion Refuge turn in:
-  The Umbrafen Tribe, get the follow up  A Damp, Dark Place.
-  Plants of Zangarmarsh. You should normally have about 20 extra Unidentified Plant Parts. Get the repeatable quest from her  Identify Plant Parts and turn in all the remaining plants you have for extra reputation (you can only repeat this quest until Honored).
It is possible to get  Uncatalogued Species from the Package of Identified Plants you get, if you are lucky enough to get one accept the quest but wait with turning it in until you are honored with Cenarion Expedition.
Get the quest  Saving the Sporeloks from the same NPC. Right behind you should be a new quest available: [62+] Safeguarding the Watchers, get it.
- Go to the Inn and turn in  The Dying Balance.
- Turn in  Disturbance at Umbrafen Lake, get the follow up  As the Crow Flies. Also turn in  Escape from Umbrafen.
Now right-click the Stormcrow Amulet from your inventory. You don't have to do anything, just enjoy the ride. When it's over, turn in the quest  As the Crow Flies, get the follow up  Balance Must Be Preserved.
Make space in your bags, buy some food and drink.
1. Head south to Funggor Cavern (75,90) which is southwest of Umbrafen Village, there is small path going up to access it.
Enter the cave. At the 1st fork, go right. At the 2nd fork, go right, then go down the slope and look for Ikeyen's Belongings, it' a small box on top of a flat rock, loot it.
Go further down the slope and this time go left. Go to the end of that tunnel and you should find Lord Klaq. He is guarded by 3 other fungal giants, but it's still manageable if you go your cooldowns and pot timers ready. Just kill Lord Klaq first and run away if you can't handle them all, wait until they get attacked by sporeloks and Lord Klaq should come solo as long as you don't do damage to the other fungal giants. They will link later once they've killed the sporeloks, but you should be far away already. Anyway, I've managed to solo Lord Klaq + his 3 guards with every class I've played at this level, so you should be able to.
Note: they can also be splitted, I managed quite often to pull 1-2 guards without Lord Klaq first.
Keep killing stuff in this cave until you finish  Saving the Sporeloks.
You should also be level 63 by now, at least. If you are higher than that, it's great, keep going normally, don't skip anything.
If you're lower level than that, it's not a big deal either, you will catch up soon enough, don't worry.
2. Get out of the cave. Mount up, go northwest to the Umbrafen Lake Steam Pump (71,81). There should be a Steam Pump Overseer guarding it. Kill it and if you're lucky, it will drop Drain Schematics, loot them and right-click them to start the quest  Drain Schematics. If he doesn't drop them, no problem, just read the rest of this paragraph.
Go next to the control console and click the Ironvine Seeds in your inventory. Another Steam Pump Overseer should spawn and attack you. Kill it, loot the schematics if you don't have them. If he still didn't drop the schematics, keep using your Ironvine Seeds to spawn more Steam Pump Overseers, until you get the schematics.
3. Ride northwest to Serpent Lake (that's the large lake in the middle of the map), swim towards the middle of the lake until you discover a big steam pump at (50,41). You will have to swim down a little to get the quest update message for  Drain Schematics.
4. Go back to Cenarion Refuge
-  Safeguarding the Watchers
-  Saving the Sporeloks
-  A Damp, Dark Place
Also turn in all the Unidentified Plant Parts you got. You should now be Friendly with the Cenarion Expedition.
Get the quest  Blessings of the Ancients and go talk to the two big walking trees in town: Ashyen and Kelth, ask them for their marks.
Go to the Inn, get the quests  Watcher Leesa'oh and  What's Wrong at Cenarion Thicket?.
Turn in  Drain Schematics, get the follow up  Warning the Cenarion Circle.
Go back to Windcaller Blackhoof and turn in the quest  Blessings of the Ancients. From now on you can always ask the two trees for their blessings, which are 30 minute buffs, one gives +spell damage, one gives +attack power.
5. Mount up and ride east all the way to Hellfire Peninsula. Go to Cenarion Post (16,52) and turn in  Warning the Cenarion Circle and get the follow up  Return to the Marsh.
Now is the time for you to fly to Shattrath and go train your new skills in a main city, restock consumables and make space in your bags.
6. When you are set, hearthstone back to Cenarion Refuge. Turn in  Return to the Marsh and get the follow up  Failed Incursion. (If you have already visited Underbog or Slave Pens and have the quest "Lost in Battle". You will need to abandon it to get the quest "Failed Incursion.")
==Note== If you see any group forming for Coilfang Reservoir: The Slave Pens instance, feel free to join up, unless you really don't want to do the instance.
1. Ride to Telredor, turn in  Umbrafen Eel Filets and  Too Many Mouths to Feed, get the follow up  Diaphanous Wings.
2. Get off Telredor and ride northwest to Bloodscale Grounds (65,41). You should find a named naga there, Rajis Fyashe. She is elite and most classes probably can't solo her, she casts frostbolts for 800dmg, tosses you in the air, summons a small elemental and she is immune to root and snare effects. So try to find a partner to duo this quest while you grind on nearby nagas. If you really can't find help, just abandon the quest.
3. Just slightly west you should find another steampump at the eastern tip of Serpent Lake (62,41). Go next to the controle console and use your Ironvine Seeds.
4. Ride northwest along the lake, all the way to the Orebor Harborage (42,30).
Get the new flight path.
Get the quest  Secrets of the Daggerfen.
Turn in  The Orebor Harborage, get  Ango'rosh Encroachment and  Daggerfen Deviance.
Also get  Wanted: Chieftain Mummaki from the wanted poster next to Ikuti.
==Note== From now on, if you find a Glowcap on your way, loot it. They are those fluorescent red mushrooms you can find scattered everywhere in Zangarmarsh. You'll need 10 for a quest later on.
5. Exit the village and go west. Go west towards Daggerfen Village (27,22) and kill every ogre you find on your way.
Once you are in Daggerfen Village, kill every Daggerfen Muckdweller or Assassin in the area, while looking for a Daggerfen Poison Vial. They can be found near the tents and are rather small, so look thoroughly until you find one.
6. Once you've found one, you must find the main tower, which is located a little southwest of here (24,27). Before you go up the spiral staircase, get full HP/Mana, because you'll have to kill 3 mobs at the same time, including Chieftain Mummaki.
Loot Chieftain Mummaki's Totem and then look on the floor for an open book called "Daggerfen Poison Manual", loot it too. Now finish  Daggerfen Deviance.
7. Go back towards Orebor Harborage, kill every ogre on the way until you complete  Ango'rosh Encroachment.
8. In Orebor Harborage, turn in  Secrets of the Daggerfen,  Daggerfen Deviance,  Wanted: Chieftain Mummaki and  Ango'rosh Encroachment, get the follow up  Overlord Gorefist.
Now you should be Neutral with the Kurenai faction and new quests should be available. Get  Natural Armor,  Stinger Venom,  Lines of Communication,  The Terror of Marshlight Lake.
==Note== From now on, kill every Giant Bees you find on your way, they are called: Umbraglow Stinger, Marshlight Bleeder or Bogflare Needler.
Also kill any Marshfang Slicer you may find (they are on the lower part of the map only though).
Also kill spore bats and striders for Fertile Spores.
1.Get out of the village and head southwest, follow the road, go around Zabra'jin Village (horde) and get back on the road, go further south until you find Watcher Leesa'oh (23,66). Turn in  Watcher Leesa'oh and get  Observing the Sporelings.
2. Head west to the Spawning Glen. Look for a Sporelok named Fahssn (19,63). Get his 2 quests:
-  The Sporelings' Plight
-  Natural Enemies
3. Go further west in the Spawning Glen and look for Mature Spore Sacs.
Kill giants on the way and stay in this area until you have:
- 10 Mature Spore Sacs
- 6 Bog Lord Tendrils
- Got the "Investigate the Spawning Glen" message
4. Go back to Fahssn, turn in  The Sporelings' Plight and  Natural Enemies.
Now we need to work on our Sporeggar reputation until we're at least 750/3000 in Neutral with Sporeggar.
So go back to the Spawning Glen. Kill giants and gather mature spore sacs until you complete either of the following objectives:
- Reputation Unfriendly 2250/3000 with Sporeggar and have 6 Bog Lord Tendril + 10 Mature Spore Sacs
- Reputation Unfriendly 1500/3000 with Sporeggar and have 12 Bog Lord Tendril + 10 Mature Spore Sacs
Basically, susbstract 750 faction needed for every 6 Bog Lord Tendril or 10 Mature Spore Sacs you have.
Once you're 750/3000 in Neutral with Sporeggar, go back to Fahssn and get  Sporeggar.
5. Go back to Leesa'oh, turn in  Observing the Sporelings and get the follow up  A Question of Gluttony.
6. Head east to the Quagg Ridge (27,63). Kill giants in the way while looking for Discarded Nutriments on the ground:
7. Once you have 10 of them, go back to Leesa'oh and turn in  A Question of Gluttony, get the follow up  Familiar Fungi.
8. Go back to the Quagg Ridge, and this time clear the way east until you exit it. You should end up in a swamp area with Marshfang Slicers and Sporebats (33,60). Kill stuff in this area until you find a named nether ray called Count Ungula. Kill it and loot "Count" Ungula's Mandible. Right-click it and start the quest  The Count of the Marshes.
Stay in this area and kill Marshfang Slicers until you finish  Lines of Communication.
9. Go southeast to the Boha'mu Ruins (44,66). Clear the way up the stairs. There is an elite called Elder Kuruti inside the house, don't attack it. You just need to step inside the house to get the "Explore the Boha'mu Ruins" complete message, without aggroing the elite.
10. Go down the stairs, mount up and ride east / southeast towards The Lagoon and go around it until you end up on the eastern side of the lake where you should encounter Nagas. Clear the way to the steam pump (63,65) and disable it with your Ironvine Seeds.
11. Now we're gonna kill an elite naga called Rajah Haghazed. He can be found in the middle of the naga village under at gazebo structure directly southeast of the steam pump. Most classes can't solo this, so look for a partner to duo it with while killing nagas in the area. Stay in the area at least until you finish  A Warm Welcome. If you really can't find help to kill Rajah, just abandon the quest.
12. Mount up and go north to Telredor. Turn in  The Boha'mu Ruins, get the follow up  Idols of the Feralfen, sell junk and repair.
1. Go west and then slightly southwest until Feralfen Village (50,59). First, we're gonna find and kill a named wasp called Blacksting, she is very close to Feralfen Village, just north of it. Loot Blacksting's Stinger.
Now go inside Feralfen Village and kill stuff while looking for Feralfen Idols .
2. Mount up and go north, to Serpent Lake. Swim in, use a charge of your Water Breathing Potion and look for Fenclaw Trashers. There's plenty of them close to the steam pump in the middle of the lake. If needed, you can eat and drink on one of the pump's steel tubes. The drop rate on Fenclaw Hide is 100%, so you just need to kill 8 Trashers.
3. When you're done, hearthstone to Cenarion Refuge.
 A Warm Welcome
 Leader of the Bloodscale (optional)
 Leader of the Darkcrest (optional)
Turn in any Unidentified Plant Parts you have, sell junk, repair, get buffed by the ancient trees.
4. Ride to Telredor, turn in  Blacksting's Bane and  Idols of the Feralfen, get the follow up  Gathering the Reagents.
==Note== From now on, whenever you find a Fen Strider or a Spore Bat (not young spore bats) on your way, kill it.
5. Fly to Orebor Harborage, turn in:
-  Natural Armor, get the follow up  Maktu's Revenge.
-  Lines of Communication
6. Head directly south, kill Giant Bees on your way, enter Serpent Lake and swim to the small isle at (42,42). On the northeastern tip of the isle, you should find Mragesh just under the surface of lake. Kill it.
7. Go northwest to the ogre village and kill ogres until you have 15 Mushroom Samples.
8. Head west, go to the area just north of Marshlight Lake (25,31), kill every Marshlight Bleeder you see in the area.
9. Go southeast to the naga village, called "Bloodscale Enclave" and clear the way to the steam pump (25,43) and disable it with your Ironvine Seeds.
10. Go southwest of the steam pump, swim to the southermost isle of Marshlight Lake (23,45). Kill every Bogstrok on the isle besides Terrorclaw. Kill him last because he casts fear and you don't want to fight him plus 2 or 3 extra crabs.
11. Go southwest and you should find Sporeggar (19,51).
Get the quest  Glowcap Mushrooms and turn it in if you already have enough glowcap mushrooms. If not, go gather them now, you can find plenty around Sporeggar.
Turn in  Glowcap Mushrooms.
Then turn in  Sporeggar.
You should now be friendly with sporeggar. If you are not friendly yet, go south to the Spawning Glen and kill giants until you are.
A bunch of new quests should now be available to you, take them all:
-  Bring Me A Shrubbery!
-  Now That We're Friends...
-  Oh, It's On!
-  Stalk the Stalker
-  Fertile Spores
==Note== From now on, kill the following mobs on sight: Marsh Walker, Fen Strider, all types of Sporebats, all types of Giant Bees.
==Note== If you see a group for the Coilfang Reservoir: The Underbog instance, feel free to join. You got all the quests and it's a nice instance, so better start trying to get a group for it early, unless you really don't want to group.
1. Go south / southeast to Watcher Leesa'Oh (23,66), turn in:
-  Familiar Fungi, get the follow up  Stealing Back the Mushrooms.
-  The Count of the Marshes
2. Hearthstone to Cenarion Refuge, turn in  Balance Must Be Preserved. Sell junk and repair.
3. Go northwest, we are gonna grind in the area which is southwest of Telredor (63,51)(as shown on map in the circle). Focus on Fen Striders and Spore bats mostly, until you complete  Gathering the Reagents, but kill Stringers also if you see any.
4. Ride to Telredor, turn in  Gathering the Reagents, get the follow up  Messenger to the Feralfen.
5. Fly to Orebor Harborage, turn in  Maktu's Revenge and  The Terror of Marshlight Lake.
Make Orebor Harborage your home location.
6. Head west / northwest to the Ogre Island, you can find a bridge to access it at (17,13). Cross the bridge and turn right (don't enter the cave). Go up the hill and to your left you should see a small ogre building, Overlord Gorefist is in there. Kill him.
Keep grinding in the area until you have completed  Overlord Gorefist and  Stealing Back the Mushrooms.
7. Go southeast to Bloodscale Enclave (26,36),kill 12 Bloodscale Slavedrivers and 6 Bloodscale Enchantresses.
8. Now we're gonna hunt Marshlight Bleeders. Go to the northern tip of Marshlight Lake. From there, go all around the lake's western bank, as shown on the map. You should find plenty Marshlight Bleeders, some spore bats and marsh striders and finish  Diaphanous Wings,  Stinger Venom and  Fertile Spores. Just make laps on the western side of the lake until you finish all 3 quests.
9. Go southeast to Sporeggar, turn in:
-  Now That We're Friends..., don't get the follow up, it's just a repeatable quest for Sporeggar faction.
-  Fertile Spores, don't take the follow up, it's another repeatable faction quest.
This should make you ding level 64. If it doesn't, you can go grind south of here at the spawning glen, this is especially good for herbalists since the giants can be harvested but it's up to you, you can also go grind on ogres or nagas.
No map needed for the following circuit, it's very short and easy.
1. Go to Watcher Leesa'oh (23,66), turn in  Stealing Back the Mushrooms.
2. Ride east to the Boha'mu Ruins (44,66). Clear the way up, step inside the building. and click the Ahuurn's Elixir you should have in your inventory (a pink potion). You'll turn into a birdman, go talk to Elder Kuruti, go through his dialogue and you should get a quest complete message for  Messenger to the Feralfen.
3. Hearthstone to Orebor Harborage, turn in  Overlord Gorefist and  Stinger Venom. Get  A Message to Telaar.
4. Fly to Telredor, turn in  Messenger to the Feralfen and  Diaphanous Wings.
5. Fly to Shattrath.
After landing, on your minimap you should see a yellow "!" showing the location of a Haggard War Veteran, get his quest  A'dal. Ride straight to the center of Shattrath, turn in the quest  A'dal.
Now get the quest  City of Light from Khadgar and follow his servant around until you get a complete message.
Go back to Khadgar and turn in  City of Light and now comes a choice you have to make: become an ally of the Scryers or of the Aldor? In my opinion it doesn't really matter, it's up to personal preferences. Here are the rewards you can get from each faction:
==Note== From now on I will be the following color code for Aldors and Scryers.
Get the quest  Ishanah.
On the Aldor Rise, ride further northwest to the main building, turn in  Ishanah, get the other quest  Restoring the Light.
Go to the innkeeper (28,49) and set Shattrath as your home location.
Get the quest  Voren'thal the Seer.
Head south and take the lift to the Scryers' Tier.
Go up to the main building and turn in  Voren'thal the Seer.
Find the Scryers' Inn. Make it your home location.
==Note== The next part involves a quest which has been removed as of patch 2.4.0. So if this quest isn't available for you, just skip the following paragraph in italic.
Get the quest  Losing Gracefully from Magister Falris.
Take the lift and go down back to the Terrace of Light. Go a little bit northeast and find the Marksman Regiment's Cooking Pot (61,51), which should be next to the aldor npcs which hang out close to the Scryers' bank. Click the cooking pot, turn in the quest. A script will take place, but you don't have to watch it.
Go to the central room and take a portal to a main city and train your new skills, sell stuff, re-stock consumables.
Hearthstone back to Shattrath City (or get a teleport to Shattrath if your Hearthstone is still on cooldown).
Now before we start with the quests in Terrokar, there is one last thing we can still do in Zangarmarsh: instances.
Try to get a group going for the Slave Pens and The Underbog and do all the quests if you haven't done them already. Hopefully you'll get some decent upgrades.
If you can't or don't want to do those instances it's ok, we'll just need to grind more at the end of this level. Once you're done with The Slave Pens and The Underbog, move on to the next paragraph.
1. Go to the northern part of Shattrath, in the Lower City. Find the Inn (64,16) and get the quest  Rather Be Fishin' from Seth.
2. Go west to the Skettis area, move up to the tree house and get  The Outcast's Plight from Vekax.
3. Get down and get  The Eyes of Skettis from Rilak the Redeemed (53,21).
4. Mount up and ride out of Shattrath by the northeastern tunnel. You should find Silmyr Lake (38,13). Use a charge of your water breathing potion if you still got one. Dip in and hunt Shimmerscale Eels until you complete  Rather Be Fishin'.
1. Go south until you hit the road and then follow it east to Cenarion Thicket (44,26). Find Earthbinder Tavgren and turn in  What's Wrong at Cenarion Thicket? Get the follow ups  Clues in the Thicket and  Strange Energy.
2. Enter Cenarion Thicket, follow the path and turn left, you should find Warden Treelos on the way, get his quest  It's Watching You!.
Go inside the tower and clear the way up. Get full HP/Mana before you get to the top, then go and kill Naphthal'ar (be careful he does a little knockback, so fight with a pillar behind your back).
Go to the other building on the other side of the path, in the middle of it, in front of the counter you should see a Strange Object:
Right-click it and examine it.
Find Warden Treelos and turn in  It's Watching You!.
Kill Vicious Teromoth until you have 4 Vicous Teromoth Samples.
Get out and turn in  Clues in the Thicket.
3. Now start killing Teromoth south of the road until you have 4 Teromoth Samples.
Go back to Earthbinder Tavgren and turn in  Strange Energy, get the follow up  By Any Means Necessary.
4. Now we need to find Empoor, he patrols on the path in between Shattrath and Tuurem. Be full HP and ready when you find him, because when you talk to him he'll attack you and so will his friend. You just need to get Empoor below 30%HP and he will stop attacking, then you will be able to turn in the quest  By Any Means Necessary. Get the follow up  Wind Trader Lathrai.
5. Ride southeast, all the way to Allerian Stronghold (57,51). Go in front of the main building, find the wanted poster and get  Wanted: Bonelashers Dead!. Enter the building, get  Olemba Seeds.
Further inside the main building, find Lieutenant Gravelhammer and get his two quests:  Thin the Flock and  Speak with Private Weeks.
Exit the building, on your right-hand side and behind a ballista, find Thander, get his quest  Stymying the Arakkoa. Furher east stands Bertelm, get his 2 quests:  Unruly Neighbors and  Timber Worg Tails.
Just north of Bertelm and inside a building you should find Andarl, turn in  The Fate of Tuurem and get  Magical Disturbances.
Now go get the new flight path, further east.
==NOTE== From now on, kill every Timber Worg/Alpha or Warp Stalker on your way and also look for Olemba Seeds. They can be found in every forest area in Terrokar and look like this:
6. Head straight north, kill stuff on the way and gather some Olemba Seeds. Go all the way to Veil Shienor (59,27).
Enter Veil Shienor, clear the way to the eastern tree and enter the front door.Go up, then cross the bridge to the next tree and loot the Eye of Veil Shienor:
Go back down and find Ayit in a small hut in between the two trees. Kill it.
7. Go west and then north to Veil Reskk (50,20). Clear the way inside the village until you find the wooden bridge going up to the tree house, Ashkaz should be on top of the tree house, if he's not there, someone killed him recently, so wait for him to respawn. Cross the bridge to the 2nd tree house and loot the Eye of Veil Reskk.
Aldor: Find the 3 altars and right-click them.
Northern Altar: (51, 17)
Eastern Altar: (49, 20)
Western Altar: (48, 14.5)
Now kill Arrakoas until you've completed  Thin the Flock.
8. Hearthstone to Shattrath. Sell junk and repair.
Aldor: Turn in  Restoring the Light
Go find Rilak the Redeemed in the northwestern part of Lower City, turn in  The Eyes of Skettis, get the follow up  Seek Out Kirrik. Go east to the Inn, turn in  Rather be Fishin'.
Go southeast to the lower end tavern, located on the east side of Lower City and find Wind Trader Lathrai (72,31), turn in  Wind Trader Lathrai and get the follow up  A Personal Favor.
Take the southeastern tunnel to exit Shattrath.
1. Go east until you find Private Weeks (40,36), he should be easy to spot on your minimap thanks to the golden quest dot. Turn in  Speak with Private Weeks, get the follow up  Who are They?. Don't attack anything from now on or you'll lose your disguise. If you do lose it, go talk to Private Weeks and he'll disguise you again.
2. The entrance to Grangol'var Village is just a few steps southeast of here. Enter the village, make sure you stay far away from the Shadowy Hunters, they see through the disguise. Talk to an initiate, there is one by the pond in the middle of the village. Enter the main building and talk to the Shadowy Advisor inside. Get out of the building and find a Shadowy Laborer, he can be anywhere in the village, he goes from building to building.
Go back to Private Weeks, turn in the quest and get  Kill the Shadow Council!.
Go back into the village, this time kill everything on the list. Shadowmaster Grieve is inside the big building.
3. Exit the village by the western gate and then go south to the Refugee Caravan (37,50). Turn in  Seek Out Kirrik, get  Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk.
Also get  Before Darkness Falls,  Missing Friends and  The Infested Protectors from the other NPCs at the caravan.
4. Head northwest to Veil Skith (31,42). Find the Darkstone of Terokk in the middle of the camp. Use your Rod of Purification and destroy the stone. Just a few steps west of the stone you should find a wooden bridge going up to the tree houses. Clear to the last tree house and kill Urdak.
Now kill birdmen until they drop Veil Skith Prison Keys, and use those keys on the Prison Cages to free children - make sure there are children in the cages before you use a key.
Keep killing birdmen until you complete  Missing Friends,  The Outcast's Plight,  A Personal Favor and  Stymying the Arakkoa.
5. Head back to the caravan - kill a couple of treants on the way.
-  Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk, get the follow up  Veil Rhaze: Unliving Evil
-  Missing Friends
Get the 2 new quests:  The Tomb of Lights and  The Vengeful Harbinger.
6. Head southeast to The Shadow Stair (40,56). Kill fel orcs there until you finish  Before Darkness Falls and find Cabal Orders on one of them. Right-click them to start the quest  Cabal Orders.
7. Head east - kill as many Bonelashers as you can on the way - until you find the Tomb of Lights (47,55). Start looking for help, as most classes won't be able to solo  The Vengeful Harbinger. Kill ethereals and bonelashers while looking for people willing to team up.
Once you have found help (or want to try your luck solo), go inside the tomb, go to the eastern room, clear the whole room. Stand on the circle at the end of the room and click your Draenei Tomb Relic. An arcane guardian will spawn, then 4 waves will attack you:
- 2 Vengeful Draeneis
- 3 Vengeful Draeneis
- 3 Vengeful Draeneis
- 1 Vengeful Harbinger
All non-elite, so it should be relatively easy to duo unless you get a lot of respawns in the room at the same time. If you are successful, your guardian will move up and die. Then some purple energies will gather in the middle of the circle and a shade will materialize, right-click it to turn in the quest  The Vengeful Harbinger. Warning: it's rather hard to see the shade, so look and search above with your mouse pointer.
Clear the way out and finish  The Tomb of Lights.
8. Head back to the caravan while killing Bonelashers.
-  The Tomb of Lights
-  Before Darkness Falls
-  Cabal Orders, get the follow up  The Shadow Tomb.
A new quest should be up at another npc from the caravan:  Recover the Bones.
==NOTE== From now on, look for Restless Bones on the floor. They look like this:
9. Go kill Bonelashers southwest of the caravan until you finish  Wanted: Bonelashers Dead.
Hearthstone back to Shattrath. Sell junk and repair.
Go see Vekax (46,18 ) on the arakkoa tree in the northern part of Lower City. Turn in  The Outcast's Plight, no need to take the follow up, it's just a repeatable quest for faction.
Go see Wind Trader Lathrai (72,31) infront of the tavern on the east side of lower city. Turn in  A Personal Favor, get the follow up  Investigate Tuurem.
Fly to Allerian Stronghold, turn in:
-  Stymying the Arakkoa
-  Wanted:Bonelashers Dead!, get the follow up  Torgos!
-  Thin the Flock
-  Kill the Shadow Council!
1. Exit the stronghold and go east, kill Worgs, Warp Stalkers and gather Olemba Seeds.
You should find an orc fortress at (65,50) and a lot of worgs around it. Kill every Timber Worg Alpha, then kill 12 Warped Peons,then kill all the Worg Alphas again (they should have respawned).
2. Go northeast to Allerian Post (70,45). Turn in  Unruly Neighbors and get the 2 follow ups:  The Firewing Liaison and  Thinning the Ranks.
3. Go back to the orc fortress, kill all the Timber Worg Alphas (if you still need some tails). Clear the way to the main building, enter it and kill Lisaile Fireweaver. After that, look on the floor next to where she was standing, you should find some Fel Orc Plans. Loot them, right-click them and accept the quest  Fel Orc Plans.
Clear the way out and finish the quest  Thinning the Ranks.
4. Now go back to the forest, kill Warp Stalkers, Timber Worg Alphas and gather Olemba Seeds until you complete the 3 quests:  Olemba Seeds,  Magic Disturbances and  Timber Worg Tails.
5. Go back to Allerian Stronghold, turn in:
-  Timber Worg Tails, get the follow up  The Elusive Ironjaw.
-  Fel Orc Plans
-  Magic Disturbances
-  Olemba Seeds, get the follow up  Vessels of Power.
6. Leave Allerian Stronghold and follow the road north/northwest until you hit Tuurem (53,35).
Start to kill Tuurem Hunters/Scavengers/etc while looking for Draenei Vessels.
Clear the way towards the northeast island of Tuurem.
7. Once you're on the northeastern island, look for a hut with a Firewing Courier inside (54,30). Kill the courier and loot the Sealed Box.
Clear the way west and get out of Tuurem once you've got 8 Draenei Vessels.
8. Follow the road west until you find Earthbinder Tavgren (44,26). Turn in  Investigate Tuurem, get the follow up  What Are These Things.
For those who did the Zangarmarsh instances, this should be enough to hit level 65. For the others, it's time to grind a little. I recommend grinding on the firewing elves (70,40), especially if you are Scryers, because they drop Firewing Signets and Arcane Tomes on top of runecloth/neatherweave cloth.
For the Aldors, you can go grind at the Shadow Tomb or at the Shadow Stair, it's just as good.
I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you want to return the favor, please try to contribute.
- text formatting: Snowflake
2007 ©Copyrights www.wow-pro.com All Rights Reserved